Status: I'll write as fast as I can!

Drop Everything Now

I know that it's curable, it's durable, but it's alright.

HarperEverett: Today I get to spend time and have lunch with the fabulous @JustinBieber!! #YourshoutBiebs?!

Morning time was by far my most favourite time of the day. There was nothing like getting up just before the sun rose, to take a blanket outside and watch the light fall over the hills. It was a little tradition that I shared with no one. Basically, it was the only time of the day that I actually had to myself.

The roof of the Renaissance hotel in Des Moines, Iowa was warm so I didn't really need the blanket that was wrapped around my body, but it comforted me. There was nowhere to sit up here, so I leant against the railing and stared out over the city.

"Let's see what today will bring me," I whispered to myself. I only stayed for a moment longer to watch the sun come over the hill, before I silently made my way back to my hotel room.

When I got back, I found my manager Alaska Jenner sitting in the kitchen with Justin's manager Scooter Braun and Justin's mother Pattie. They were discussing something, probably something to do with tonight's show.

"Good morning sweetheart," Pattie smiled when she saw me. Quickly, she got up from her chair and came over to give me a hug and a kiss on the head good morning. "Would you like pancakes for breakfast?" She asked. I nodded my head and sat down on a stool beside Alaska.

"Morning Harp," she grinned, punching my arm lightly. I groaned and gave her a small shove.

"It's too early for your meanness Ally," I told her, accepting a cup of decaf tea from Pattie. "Thank you Mama. Good morning Scooter."

"Morning Harper."

I didn't take long for Pattie to finish up five plates of pancakes, and it took Scooter a small moment to get some maple syrup, sugar, cinnamon, lemon juice and nutella from the fridge and set them on the table.

"Harper sweetheart, would you wake Justin for me?" I grabbed the pancake I had just slathered in syrup, and stuffed into my mouth as I got up and wondered through the hotel room towards Justin's room.

I didn't bother knocking, he'd be fast asleep and he'd choose to ignore it unless I barged in and made a whole bunch of noise. As I suspected, he was fast asleep in the center of the bed with his mouth hanging open wide. I smiled and pulled the blankets off of him, and smiling when I saw his bright white shorts and bright white shirt.

"Justin, good morning!" I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and watched him for a moment. He grumbled something and went back to sleep.

HarperEverett: Attempting to wake @JustinBieber up. I guess I can eat all his pancakes :)

"Juuuuuustiiiiiiiiiin," I sang, squeezing his cheek like you would squeeze a babies, "wake up, your mom made pancakes and they're getting cold!" He was still for a moment, and then opened one eye and peered up at me. "Good morning sleepy head!"

"Why?" He asked, licking his lips, "why are you always so happy in the mornings?" I smiled and shrugged my shoulders, taking a seat on the bed beside him. Justin sat up and smirked at me. I smiled back and leant in to kiss him on the lips. It was short and it was sweet. Right after, I jumped up and went to the door.

"Come on Romeo, breakfast awaits!" He rolled his eyes and started getting out of bed, while I went back to the kitchen table for my breakfast. "Your Son is so stubborn Mama," I laughing sitting back down and leaning across Ally for the syrup. Pattie laughed.

"And why is that?" She asked. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Because he takes forever to wake up." A quiet beeping from my pocket informed me that I had a text from Twitter. I had my phone programmed to inform me when I had a tweet from the people I'm close too, and people who reply to my tweets.

JustinBieber: Woke up to @HarperEverett threatening to eat my pancakes...

I laughed and rolled my eyes, before replying to his tweet. Of course I would eat his pancakes if he didn't leave his room to claim them. Pattie Mallette made the best pancakes in the whole entire world, what type of person would I be if I didn't make sure she knew that?

HarperEverett: @JustinBieber, well get up!!

While waiting for a reply from Justin, I checked my at-replies.

ZaideeBieberlover02!: @JustinBieber and @HarperEverett are so cute together! #Datealready!

Beibei4lyf!: I wish @HarperEverett would have pancakes with me for breakfast!

JustinBieber: @HarperEverett No you don't get to eat my pancakes, I'm coming to get them now, and sure, my shout! #gentlemanSWAG

"Pshh," I laughed, causing Pattie, Ally and Scooter to look at me with raised eyebrows. "Justin thinks he's a gentleman with swag..." Pattie and Ally laughed, while Scooter looked offended. "What's up your nose?" I asked.

"You can't say he doesn't have swag, I taught him his swagger!"

"No you didn't you liar," I laughed, "Ry Good did!" Scooter scowled at me, and picked up his coffee mug. "Aw Scooter, did I hurt your feelings?" He shook his head and stuck his nose up at me, making me laugh. "I so did, you're such a baby."

"Who's a baby," Justin asked, coming out of his bedroom door.

"Good morning sweetheart," Pattie smiled, "here's your breakfast. Would you like something to drink?" Justin gave his mother a quick kiss on her forehead and came to sit beside me.

"Morning mom, morning Scooter, Ally," he replied, "I'm not thirsty yet, maybe later." Pattie nodded and looked over at me with a smile.

"And what about you Harp?" She asked.

"Oh, no thank you, I'm not thirsty."

While Justin ate, Pattie and Ally cleaned the dishes, Scooter hurried out of the apartment headed towards where the crew were to give them a pep-talk and I went to my room to get ready to go out.

I chose to wear something simple, so I pulled a pretty floral dress from my suitcase, along with a navy blue sweater and a pair of black sandals. Lastly, I brushed my teeth, fixed my hair and applied a light amount of make-up.

Justin had finished his breakfast when I came out, and was now crawling around on the floor looking under tables and bookcases and lounges for a lost Supra. Pattie was standing in the kitchen with her arms crossed giving her son a disapproving glare.

"Mom, quit making me feel bad, and help me look for it!" Justin exclaimed, his voice muffled because his head was under the couch.

"Well if you didn't just kick your shoes off in any old place Justin, you wouldn't have lost it in the first place!"

"Mom!"

"Justin!" She mimicked. Although their mother/ son banter was highly amusing, I didn't want to spend my day searching for a stupid shoe, so I glanced around the room once to see if I could spot it. And I did. It was right by the door. I made eye contact with Pattie, and then pointed it out to her.

"You really don't use your eyes Justin," she told him, stalking across the room to the door. "Did you ever think to check beside the door?" Justin sat up and looked across the room at his mother, sending her a sheepish grin and getting to his feet.

"Thanks mommy!"

"Don't thank me, thank Harper, she spotted it!" Pattie didn't wait for Justin to reply, instead, she opened the door and left. Justin stared after her for a moment, before he glanced and me and walked over with his arms open. I stepped in and wrapped my arms around his waist and smiled.

"Thanks darlin'," he whispered, kissing my head.

"It's okay, now let's go before your mom makes Kenny come with us!" Justin laughed and went back to his room to grab his wallet, his phone, his car keys and a hat and then he was back with a smile and an outstretched hand. Which I took immediately.

"So where do you want to go sweetheart?" I shrugged my shoulders as we approached the elevators and Justin went forward to press the button. "Come on Harp, you have to want to go somewhere in Iowa!" The doors opened and we stepped in.

"We could go to Adventureland?" I suggested, "but we'll have to stop by a store somewhere and get some bathers, cause I forgot to bring any on tour with me."

"Bathers?" He eyebrows raised slightly and a small grin adorning his face. I laughed and smacked his arm lightly. "Ow!" He laughed.

When the elevator got to the ground floor and the doors opened, we stepped out into the large lobby of the hotel building and began to walk across the marble tiles towards the parking lot. A man from the valet was waiting by a desk in front of a board covered in hire car-car keys.

"Good morning Mr. Bieber, Miss Everett," the man smiled politely.

"Good morning!" I grinned at the same time as Justin spoke.

"Morning, can you get us my car please?" Justin asked, "I'm pretty sure it's parked in bay 304." The man smiled and took Justin's car keys from him and went to go out the door. "And there is exactly $3 in the dash!" Justin laughed. The man looked confused. "I was just kidding around man." He nodded and quickly scurried out the door into the parking lot.

The guy was back a few moments later with Justin's car. Justin thanked him and we both climbed in.

"So where do you want to get bathers?"Justin asked. I was silent for a moment as he drove out onto the main road.

"Just go to Target, I'm totally not fussed on where I buy my clothes... Unlike some people I know..." Just sent me a playful glare and then let out a loud laugh. "What? Why are you laughing?" Justin shook his head.

"You're just funny, is all."

"Oh." We both fell silent then. Justin watched the road, and navigated us around the city, while I pulled out my phone from my pocket and went to twitter.

JustinBieber: Spending the day in the water with @HarperEverett! #Sunscreen

I rolled my eyes and looked over at Justin with a confused expression. How had he tweeted that without me seeing him use his phone?

"What are staring at?"

"How did you tweet without me seeing you?"

"I did it while we were waiting for the valet to get my car," he laughed, "should we take you to an eye doctor?" I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Funny!"

We went silent once more and I checked other people's tweets.

stonenobrien: Do I do it?

HarperEverett: @stonenobrien do what? I haven't seen you in ages!!

HarperEverett: Hey @AlexAllTimeLow we need to catch up! I have presents for you and @JackAllTimeLow!!

HarperEverett: shopping!! :D

"Are you really sure that you want to buy bathers from Target?" Justin asked. Apparently the shopping mall wasn't very far from out hotel, so we were pulling into a car park when I looked up. "I mean, you've been working your butt off on this tour, spoil yourself!" I laughed lightly and shook my head.

"I want to save my money Justin."

"An expensive pair is like $100 though!" Justin stopped the car and pulled the handbrake up. "How about this, I'll buy you an expensive one!" I shook my head and got out of the car.

"No, I want a cheap $20 pair of bathers, alright!" Justin got out too and met me at the back of his car. "Why do you want me to get an expensive pair?" He locked his car and we made our way across the parking lot towards the mall.

"Because they're so much nicer and last so much longer!" A man ran around a car and raced towards us with a camera. "Ah, crap!" Justin sighed, "act normal Harp." I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Act normal? What else would I do?"

"Justin! Harper! How are you both today!" The man looked excited, like he hadn't been having a very good day and we'd just made it a hundred times better.

"We're good thank you, how are you?" Justin asked, not stopping to look at the man's camera, instead he grabbed my hand and lead me faster towards the store entry.

"Great now!" The man replied, "is it true the two of you are dating?!" I laughed and the man's gaze flicked to me instantly. "Was that a yes Harper?"

"No," I laughed, "that was a laugh!" Justin chuckled and was now pulling me up the steps.

"What about the pregnancy rumours?!" He called. Justin and I cracked up laughing.

"Does it look like I'm pregnant?" I yelled back. With a couple more steps, we were inside the mall and slowing our pace to a walk. I laughed once more and then looked at Justin. "Do you think we should have kissed to give them something to talk about?" Justin shook his head.

"No way, Scooter would kill me if I caused anymore 'false news'," he chuckled, "not that it can really be helped, but you know how it is." I nodded. I did know how it was. A rumour could get started over the smallest thing. Like the time Justin went to lunch with Taylor Swift. The next day there was ground breaking news about Taylor Swifts romance with a younger man.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Remember the time you were dating Taylor Swift?" Justin looked at me in shock.

"What?

"Not really dating her, but someone saw you having lunch with her and they made up your relationship?" Justin's confused look turned into a grin as he remembered.

"Oh, yeah, I remember now!"

From the corner of my eye I spotted three more reporters running out of a nearby shop, camera's at the ready.

"Justin! Harper!"

"Why do they always call your name first?"

"I dunno, just keep walking."

"Justin what are your thoughts on the death threats aimed at your brother and sister?!" One of them yelled. My eyes went wide in shock. Jazmyn and Jaxon were only little, they had done nothing at all to invite people to give them death threats. While I stared at the reporters in shock Justin spun around and went up to them.

"What did you just say?!" He yelled. The reporter shrunk back, and the other two stopped running over, instead opting on taking photos.

"You didn't know?" The man asked, he looked genuinely upset for Justin. Justin shook his head angrily.

"I'm sorry Justin, I really am, children as young as your siblings don't deserve death threats. No one does!" Justin nodded and turned to me.

"Can we head back to the hotel Harper?" He asked, "we can go out tomorrow, I just want to call my dad." I nodded, still in shock. Justin turned back to the reporter and smiled. "Thank you so much for telling me, what's your name?"

"Uh, that's fine man, my name is John Hill."

"Thanks so much John Hill. Come on Harp." We walked hurriedly back towards Justin's car in silence. He was evidently furious, and after seeing his temper the last time something like this happened, I sure didn't want to be on the receiving end of it.

Once we got in the car, Justin started the engine and quickly turned off the radio. I watched him silently as he pulled out of the parking space and sped off towards the exit. Even though I was slightly terrified of Justin's temper, it was oddly attractive.

JackAllTimeLow: You have fucking presents for me @HarperEverett, and your just telling me now why?!?!

I laughed quietly, not wanting to set off Justin's temper. I loved Jack Barakat, the lead guitarist from one of my favourite bands; All Time Low.

HarperEverett: well come visit dummy! @JackAllTimeLow

AlexAllTimeLow: fuck @JackAllTimeLow, give me his presents and mine @HarperEverett!

stonenobrien: haaaaaay chick! @HarperEverett catch ups soon for sure!

Again, when I looked up I realised it was a short distance between the hotel and the shopping mall and by now, Justin was positively fuming.

"You okay?" I whispered. He shook head head and leant it against the steering wheel. "I'd be furious too if someone was threatening my siblings." Justin nodded and let out an angry sigh. "Want a hug?" He nodded once more and sat up.

"I love you Harper," he whispered when our arms wrapped around each other. I didn't reply, instead and pulled my head back and smiled at him. "What?" Again, I didn't answer, instead I leant forward and pressed my lips against his in a sweet kiss.

.o0o.


Three hours later, found me laying in my bed, staring out the window at Des Moines. Justin and Pattie had gone into Pattie's room to talk and call Justin's dad; Jeremy and stepmother Erin about Jaxo and Jazzy.

I wasn't sure where Scooter, Kenny, Ry Good or Ally were, although I was pretty sure Ally and Ryan were with Scooter and Carin, Justin's stylist somewhere out and about in the city. Like what Justin and I were supposed to be doing.

"I'm sitting here waiting, trying to make up a saying just to turn it on into a song!" I sang loudly, randomly making up lyrics. "While Bieber, talks to the leader of the whole damn Bieber crew!" I watched a bird fly past my window. "Now I'm watching birds, flying through the glass, this is really just absurd!"

I went silent for a moment, not having anything to make songs up about until the door slowly opened and Pattie stepped in with a small smile. She closed the door gently behind her and came to sit on the side of my bead.

"Hey sweetheart," she smiled, putting her legs up on the bed and laying herself down beside me. "I'm sorry your day got ruined."

"It's okay, Jazzy and Jaxon are important to Justin, I'd never want to come between that." Pattie smiled and put her hand onto my shoulder in a comforting way.

"He's pretty angry and upset," Pattie sighed, "he's in my room talking to his dad about it. I think he's more angry about it then Jeremy." I nodded.

"Yeah, he was pretty mad on the way home from the store." Pattie sat up and smiled down at me with a motherly expression.

"Thank you for being with him Harper, he cares so much for everyone and so he takes it to heart when things like this happen." I nodded and sat up too. "And I think he cares so much about you, so you being there would have meant a lot to him."

"I care about him a lot as well, he's my best friend in the world," I told her with a smile, "I never want to see him hurting." Pattie leaned over and hugged me, leaving a small kiss on my forehead.

"Again," she smiled, "thank you."

Pattie left right after she hugged me, and again I was left alone to my thoughts. My phone lit up with a new text message.

"Letting out a groan, cause it's not from Emma Stone, but from Just... Just... Just-own?"

Justin Bieber.
- Sorry darlin. Forgive me?

I sighed, knowing he was probably really angry with himself right now for being awkward with me on the way back from the shops earlier.

Harper Everett
- No problemo amigo. Feel better.

Justin Bieber
- Also, nice song lyrics ;)

I didn't reply to his message, I didn't feel like I needed too. And I was embarrassed that he'd heard my silly lyrics. Instead, I set my phone down on the mattress beside me and got up to go out onto my balcony. Justin and I had a show tonight, and even though the tour had started about a week ago, and even though I'd sang and danced on stage for over two years now, I still got nervous about being up there in front of so many people.

The city below was quiet as I sat down with my legs through the bars of the railing and stared out over everything. I could see the shopping mall a couple of blocks away, I could see the Wells Fargo Arena and I could see the paparazzi down below looking up at me and taking photos. I waved down at the, just to give them something to talk about.

"Harper, are you in here?" I heard Ally call through the room.

"Yeah," I called back, "I'm out here on the balcony!"

"What are you doing out here?" She asked, sticking her head out of the door. I shrugged and turned back towards the view of the city. "Well, I just came in to tell you we're leaving for the venue in about an hour, so if you want to go have a shower, do it now. Kenny's making his famous hamburgers, so they'll be on the plate when you get out."

"Alright," I smiled, getting up and following Ally back into my room, "I'll be out soon, thank you Ally."

"That's okay babe." I loved Ally a lot, she was like the big sister I never had and always treated me like I'd imagine a big sister would.

Hot showers were my forte. I couldn't stand cold showers and for some reason, hot showers always made your shampoo, conditioner and soaps smell one hundred times better.

.o0o.


Three hours later, I was sitting side-stage watching Justin interact with some of his fans at his soundcheck. Someone yelled out a question to him and he laughed and nodded his head. I didn't stay to watch, instead I went to my dressing room and started getting ready.

Carin was waiting for me, along with multiple dresses and pairs of shoes. I sat quickly down in the seat by the mirror and closed my eyes as Carin began to work her magic with my hair and my face. Halfway through however, I spotted Justin leaning against the door frame with a smirk adorning his face.

"Hey Carin," he called. Carin looked up and smiled at the sight of the boy she thought of as her brother. "I think I heard Scooter calling for you." Carin sighed and looked to me.

"Do you know what he wanted?" Justin shook his head. "I'll be back in a moment, okay Harp?" She mumbled. I nodded and watched her leave with a frown on my face. Justin stepped aside to let her pass, and then jumped in and shut the door.

"What are you doing?" I asked, "why did Scooter want to see her?" He laughed and sauntered over, putting his hands onto each arm rest and leaning forward to press his lips against mine. When he pulled back I giggled. "Oh."

"I got pre-concert jitters, baby," he told me in a husky whisper. I hadn't really heard Justin use this type of voice before, and it sent shivers right up my spine. "So I've come for some sugar!" I didn't have time to say or do anything else, because he wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me up into him.

"What has gotten into you?" I giggled. He didn't answer, instead he lifted me up and pressed his lips back against mine. When he finally pulled away, he was grinning from ear to ear. "You okay?" I laughed, "you good now?"

"Yeah," he chuckled, setting me back down.

"Justin!" The door swung open and Carin stormed back in, "what the hell was that all about?" She yelled, "Scooter didn't need me!" Justin smirked at her and shrugged his shoulders lightly.

"I don't know what you're talking about Carin," he told her as he sauntered back out of the room. Carin and I both looked at each other, not knowing what to say.

.o0o.


"Alright," I smiled out to the crowd before me, "so this is kind of a new thing for me, this new little segment. I'm going to bring a group of four friends up here onto the stage to sing this next song with me." The crowd went berserk as Ryan Good lead out four red faced girls out onto the stage.

"Oh my god, it's Harper Everett!" One of the girls yelled at her friends. The other three squealed in agreement. The situation was pretty funny, and got even more funny as they saw me making my way over.

"Hey girls!"

"Hi!"

"Alright, so I'm going to sing a cover of Sparks Fly," I told them with a smile, "one of Taylor Swifts brand new songs!" The four girls started screaming, so I took it as they knew the song. "And here we go!" I yelled.

"The way you move is like a full on rainstorm, and I'm a house of cards!" I spun around and skipped towards the right hand side of the stage. "You're the kind of reckless that should send me runnin', But I kinda know that I won't get far. And you stood there in front of me, just close enough to touch!" I swivelled down toward the ground pointing my finger out towards the crowd. "Close enough to hope you couldn't see, what I was thinking of!!" I turned and ran up the stair case and to the top platform.

"Sing it with me ladies!" I called, pointing my finger down at the girls. "Drop everything now! Meet me in the pouring rain, kiss me on the side-walk, Take away the pain! 'cause I see sparks fly, whenever you smile! Get me with those green eyes, baby, as the lights go down. Give me something that'll haunt me when you're not around. 'cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile!"

The girls were dancing and singing on the left hand side of the stage, each with a huge smile on her face.

"My mind forgets to remind me, you're a bad idea! You touch me once and it's really something,
you find, I'm even better than you imagined I would be." I did a spin on the spot and lifted one of my hands up. "I'm on my guard for the rest of the world, but with you I know it's no good, and I could wait patiently but, I really wish you would..."

"Drop everything now! Meet me in the pouring rain, kiss me on the side-walk, take away the pain. 'cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile! Get me with those green eyes, baby, as the lights go down, give me something that'll haunt me when you're not around. 'cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile!" As soon as that last word left my mouth I did a spin and skipped across to the other side of the stage.

The crowd went wild as a new voice started up and then another after that.

"We have two guests with us tonight!" I called out, "please welcome Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift!"

"I run my fingers through your hair and watch the lights go wild, " Taylor sang, "just keep on keeping your eyes on me, it's just wrong enough to make it feel right. Lead me up the staircase
Won't you whisper soft and slow?" She walked up to the edge of the stage and leant over the crowd. "I'm captivated by you, baby, like a firework show." The three of us started to sing.

"Drop everything now! Meet me in the pouring rain, kiss me on the side-walk, take away the pain
'cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile." Justin walked over and stood between Taylor and I, his arms wrapped around our waists. Taylor finished the rest of this verse by herself.

"Get me with those green eyes, baby, as the lights go down, give me something that'll haunt me when you're not around. 'cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile!" I kissed them both on the cheek and went to the very middle and the very edge of the stage to finish the song.

"The sparks fly..." I waved my hands back in forth, inviting the audience too as well, "Oh, baby, smile..." This was it, the last couple of words before the end of my set and the end of the song. "The sparks fly... Thank you!" I gave Taylor a quick hug and then went to hug Justin, but was surprised when he kissed me on the lips... In front of millions of people... And Taylor Swift.

Taylor covered her mouth and giggled, and I swatted Justin's arm, and together the three of us left the stage hand in hand.

"Thank you so much for coming tonight Taylor!" I gushed once we were away from the lime-light. Taylor smiled.

"Any time Harper," she replied, "who cares about that, what in the world was that Justin!" She exclaimed, "why didn't you both tell me?" I blushed and Justin laughed. "Hey Ryan, hey Scooter!"

"Yeah JB," Ryan laughed, "and you Harper, when did this happen?! Hey Taylor."

"A while ago," Justin shrugged. He then waved goodbye to everyone and left the room, leaving me by myself. As soon as the door shut behind him, all eyes were on me, leaving me utterly awkward and blushing.

"Harper Zaidee Everett!" Pattie called with a smile, "I knew it was going to happen, but why didn't either of you tell me?"

"You sly dogs!" Ryan chuckled.

"You two better be ready for the press that kiss is going to get!" Scooter and Ally said at the same time. I shrugged them both off and ushered everyone out of my dressing room and saying goodbye to Taylor with a hug and a kiss to the cheek.

HarperEverett: what an eventful night! thank you @taylorswift13 for coming out!

HarperBieber: is it tru? @justinbieber and @HarperEverett did u kiss?

I didn't tweet the girl back, instead I turned my phone of and sat down on the couch to relax. I still hadn't gotten used to the hour of dancing yet, hopefully it would kick right back in, in the next couple of weeks or so. I light knock on the door bought me out of my sleepy trance.

"Yeah?" I called.

"Harp, it's me Ally, can I come in?"

"Sure." The door swung open and Ally walked in, closing it gently behind her. "What's up?" Ally came and sat down on the couch beside me and smiled.

"I haven't really spoken to you on this tour, so I'm just wondering how you're doing?" She asked. "Anything bothering you? How does your voice feel?" She rambled, "I know your mom said you had a nodules scare a couple of weeks ago?" I smiled at her and closed my eyes.

"I'm doing fine so far, just a bit tired. Nothing is bothering me currently and my voice feels fantastic. If I feel any straining I'll go see Mama Jan, I'm sure she wont mind."

"What about all this stuff with Justin" she asked, "have you thought about that?" I opened my eyes and stared at her. Trying to figure out what she was getting at. "I just mean you want to be careful in what you tell people."

"We've been a thing for a couple of weeks now, and you guys only just found out," I sighed, "I take it that we're pretty good at hiding things from everyone." Ally nodded her head and put her hand on my knee.

"Alright, I get it, keep out of your business," she chuckled, "okay, I'm sorry." My feet were starting to hurt in my black heels, so I kicked them off and put them on the table in front of me. "Pattie said that your bus is back stage so if you want, I can go out and get your pyjamas and you can shower and head out to bed?" I nodded, liking the sound of that.

"Could you get my shampoo, conditioner, face wash and body washes please?" I asked. Ally nodded and stood up. "And my tooth brush and tooth paste?"

"Alright, rest and I'll be back in a little bit."

Once she was gone, I left the room and wondered out towards the stage to watch Justin sing. He was dancing around like a madwoman, singing his heart out. I stayed there for a little while, until I decided I better go meet Ally back in my dressing room.

When I walked in, Ally wasn't there, however my clothes and other stuff were sitting in a pile on the table by the bathroom door.

After my shower, I was much more refreshed and smelt like lemons and cucumbers. I wasn't really tired anymore, so I wandered through the hallways, past Justin's dressing room to give Ally my stuff, and then on towards the stage. I sat beside Mama Jan this time. Neither of us spoke, knowing we wouldn't be able to hear properly. We just sat listening to Justin sing.

Again, I didn't stay long. I was dead tired and all I wanted to do was get to my bed in the bus and curl up into a ball. So I found Ally, and she took me out where the mobile homes were parked so I could go to bed.

HarperEverett: Thank you Des Moines, Iowa for coming to the show! I had a lot of fun! And thank you to the four girls who sang 'Sparks Fly' with me, and lastly thank you @justinbieber and @taylorswift13! Now, goodnight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Harper's show clothes.

I know Justin Bieber isn't nineteen, but in this story he is.
Just pretend.

Title credit goes to the man himself;
Dr. Bieber - Justin Bieber.