Status: I'll write as fast as I can!

Drop Everything Now

Harper Zaidee Everett is a wonderfully, talented, eighteen year old singer who goes on a world tour with the international superstar himself; nineteen year old Justin Bieber. The two are secret lovers, and nobody, not even their parents know.

How will their fan bases react?
How will their friends and family react?
And how will they both react after the secret gets out?

(Please Note: I do not own Justin Bieber, his family, his crew or any other celebrity in the story because is just that, a fictional story.)
  1. I know that it's curable, it's durable, but it's alright.
    Des Moines, Iowa. Sunday, 30th of June, 2010.
  2. Cause baby, when you're with me. It's like an angel came by, and took me to heaven.
    Moline, Illinois. Monday, 1st of July, 2010.
  3. Baby take, my, open heart and all it offers, cause this is as un-con-ditional as it'll ever get.
    Moline, Illinois. Tuesday, 2nd of July, 2010.
  4. See my baby really needs some help, cause she can never stay at home by herself.
    Omaha, Nebraska. Wednesday, 3rd of July, 2010.
  5. Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova’. Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova’.
    Grand Prairie, Texas. Friday, 5th of July, 2010.
  6. I just need somebody to love I-I, I don’t need too much Just need Somebody to love.
    Everett, Washington. Sunday, 11th of July, 2010.
  7. Now, Romeo & Juliet, bet they never felt the way we felt, Bonnie & Clyde, never had to hide like we
    Everett, Washington. Monday, 12th of July, 2010.
  8. You should be pick me, so tell me can you dig it.
    Oakland, California. Thursday, July 15, 2010.
  9. Baby I'm yo docta, I could be yo rocker. Swaggin' I'm not braggin'.
    Oakland, California. Friday, July 16th, 2010 - Los Angeles, California. Monday, July 19th, 2010.
  10. It's funny how you used that time to have me replaced.
    Los Angeles, California. Tuesday, July 20th, 2010.
  11. It's a big big world. And i'm gonna show you all of it.
    Mykonos, Greece and New York, USA.
  12. Well let me tell you a story, about a girl and a boy. He fell in love with his best friend...
    Tempe, Arizona and Orlando, Florida. Wednesday, 4th of August, 2010.
  13. If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go.
    Orlando, Florida. Thursday, 5th of August, 2010.
  14. I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for the change girl.
    Sunrise, Florida. Wednesday, 5th of August, 2010.