Status: hai

So Keep Your Hands on Your Chest and Sing With Me, That We Don't Wanna Believe

She had the most amazing... Smile

As Grace and i made ourselves out of the plane and onto the terminal i felt the cold and i smiled, i was home even though i despised the cold. It felt right.

I saw my Aunt and Uncle and ran over to them, practically crying i threw myself in my aunts arms and cried i turned around and saw Grace laughing at me.

"Aunt Clair, Uncle Rick this is Grace" i said wiping my tears

"Nice to meet you lovely!!" said Aunt Clair hugging Grace.

Grace and i went to the small coffee shop at the airport i was waiting outside playing with my phone pacing, i then bumped into someone causing him to spill his coffee over me.

"Oh shit i'm so sorry" he said, American accent.

"Haha it's okay" i frowned looking down at my favourite pair of maroon coloured jeans now stained with coffee. I looked up and was met with a very familiar face.

"No it's not okay, it this was reversed i'd probably be really pissed off" said Brian Dales from The Summer Set, Breathe. Riannon. Breathe. Dear God.

"Hey Rianno- Oh woah um hi" said Grace backtracking her steps probably noticing how frozen i was. Inhale. Exhale.

"Hi i'm Brian, and you're..?" he trailed off laughing

"This is Riannon and i'm Grace would is sound creepy if we knew who you were?" asked Grace nervously

"Brian you loser we don't have all da- Oh hello" said a very familiar voice, i looked up to see John Gomez wink at us, and i swear if i couldn't breathe with Brian then i pretty much just died.

"Not too creepy haha, we're currently on our first UK tour well we're supporting but still!" said Brian smiling.

"yourguysarethegreatestbandthateverhittheearthandiloveyou" i let out all in one breathe.

"Riannon practically worships you guys.. But not in the creepy Ali King- Alex Gaskarth way" she said whilist John and Brian laughed.

"Good on you Brian, you spill your coffee over our only fan" scoffed John still grinning. "Look this is our first time here and you're obviously English from your accent so here's my number and it'd be great if we could have yours too so you can show us around?"

I nodded frantically handing Brian and John my number, they said goodbye and hugged me and i felt like i just celebrated Christmas 2 days in a row.

My Aunt and Uncle drove Grace to Josh's house and i asked if we could wait across the street, not too creepy right? Josh looked like shit when he opened the door but i'm pretty sure after he saw Grace he looked like he celebrated Christmas 2 days in a row too.

My Aunt and Uncle drove me to their house to get settled down, Grace called after 27 minutes saying they finished and said Josh was dropping her off but he wasn't going to say anything to the boys until tonight's "emergency band meeting"

"Would you like to meet my Mum?" i asked Grace smiling and she nodded smiling too.

Half an hour later with Grace in tow, i arrived at my mothers house which held my step- father and my younger twin brother and sister. I knocked on the door and my sister Anna answered she looked up and gave me a toothy grin and hugged my leg yelling for our mum.

"Oh hello dear!!" she screamed pulling me in for a hug than Grace. "Come in come in"
We walked into the living room and i immediately recognised Chris sitting on the couch teaching my brother guitar. "Riannon!" my brother Phillip yelled smiling.

"Riannon? Grace?" he looked up and dropped the guitar running over to hug me. "Why didn't you tell anyone you're here!! When did you get here? How was your flight? Does Max know? How about Josh? Where are the other two?" he asked all at once.

"Surprise, 2 hours ago, it was okay, No and Yes and Trixie and Stefanie are joining us in about a week" i huffed "So uh SURPRISE!"

"Hm that's probably what emergency band meeting is.." he mused

"Well move your ass i'm driving you to Max's" he said grabbing Grace and i and dragging us out the door.

We arrived 20 minutes, later after having Grace curl my hair and shove me in one of the floral dresses my mother brought me as a welcome home gift, in front of a large cliche' two story house with a little white picket fence. I suddenly got nervous as we were approaching the door, well Grace and Chris were pushing me up the path that lead to his front door.

"What if he doesn't remember me? What if he has a new girlfriend?" i stuttered.

"Shutup Riannon he fucking loves ya" said Chris rolling his eyes.

I sighed and straightened out my dress. Grace rung the doorbell and ran away hiding behind the bushes.

"We don't want to buy cookies!- Oh you're not a girl scout" said a boy who looked nothing like Max, apart from his large brown eyes.

"H-hi i'm here to see M-max" i stuttered blushing. This was stupid.

"Oh....OH YOU'RE THE BIRD HE KEEPS TALKIN' BOUT!" he shot up and grinned widely, he grabbed my hand and dragged me up the stairs to a large door with a sign that read 'The Max-Cave'

"Go wake him up" he smiled and opened the door for me. I grinned and walked into his room.

Max lay there in his boxers, snoring slightly I looked around his room and studied all his posters, it was cleaner than i thought he had a large blink-182 poster with several magazine covers of You me at six on his walls, he has 2 acoustics and an electric guitar in the corner and a large window couch which was covered in clothes. I smiled at him and made my way over to the bed, i took off my shoes and climbed into bed with him probably ruining my hair but i didn't care.

"Go away Josh" mumbled Max in his sleep, i giggled.

"Why would you be cuddling up with Josh now?" i asked him, his eyes shot open and he looked at me confused then excited.

"Psht no never not at all why would i cuddle with Josh......Maybe it gets lonely on tour" he laughed wrapping his arms around my waist and hiding in the crook of my neck, he kissed my jaw. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming? Unless this is a dream it's a dream innit?" he mumbled slapping his cheek.

"Well surprise" i grinned and kissed his cheek. We must of drifted of because i woke up to the sound of Josh yelling from outside the door.

"OPEN THIS DOOR MAXIMUS" he shouted banging, Max groaned and he was about to get up but i pulled him back.

"Shhhh maybe he'll go away" i whispered and he just laughed.

"I KNOW YOU TWO ARE IN THERE DAVE TOLD ME SO" he shouted banging again.

"Just leave em Josh" said another voice, Dan.

"If you two don't open this door i will show Riannon you know what i'm talking abou-" Max's eyes went large and he jumped of the bed and opened the door.

"Hey nice of you to let us in!" he shouted, Josh, Grace, Chris, Dan and Matt all came in the room Matt and Dan looking a little bit down, i smiled at Matt who grinned back at me.

"Show me what Joshua?" i asked

"Oh Max has this p-" He was cut off by Max's hand over Josh' mouth.

"Another story for another time." he mumbled.

We spent the day hanging at Max's house catching up, we eventually called up Trixie on skype who was somewhere other than home.

"Where are you?" Grace asked her.

"It's a secret but 5 more days!!" she said enthusiastically. I know Matt and Dan were looking forward to that. I remembered the letters in my bag so i left Max's lap from the couch and went upstairs to grab my purse. I walked down and grabbed Matt and Dans' hands and pulled them to the kitchen.

"From Trixie" i said handing Matt the one with his name on it. He smiled widely and went upstairs. "And from Stefanie" Dan looked like he was going to choke on happiness.
Matt and Dan both looked like they celebrated Christmas 2 days in a row.

I went back to Max who gave me a questioning look but i just ignored it and continued to chat to our friends.

"How does it feel being back?" he asked me after a while.

"It feels like i never left" i smiled at him and he kissed my cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
I WILL BRING BRIAN DALES INTO THIS. IDC DON'T HATE ME