I've Got Purpose Once Again

Getting Together

Robert came back onto the bus as Monte was going off. "Where's Dani?" he asked. "In her car." Robert said. Monte walked past him and down the steps. Craig came out. "Robert, wanna go get some food?" he asked. "Fuck yeah I do." Robert said.

"Max, bro, we're going to go get some food..wanna come?" Craig asked.

"Nah man, I'm good." Max called.

"Alright." Craig said and then he and Robert walked off the bus.

I looked at Max. "You could have went with them." I said.

"I know but I want to be with you. We finally get some alone time." Max said and then kissed me.

I kissed him back as he picked me up and carried me back to the bunks. He laid me down and climbed on top of me, kissing me still. I looked at him. "Max, what are you doing?" I asked, pulling back.

"What do you think?" he said, taking his shirt off.

"You want to have sex?"

"Well, yeah."

"Max..we're not dating."

"So?"

"So...don't you think we should be dating or something before we have sex?"

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Max asked.

"Yes!" I said, maybe a little too excitedly.

"Then we're dating." he said, smiling.

I smiled. "You just want to say we are so I'll sleep with you."

"No...I've liked you for a long time, Emily...I just...I never had the balls to tell you." Max adimitted.

"Really, now?" I asked, shocked.

He nodded. "Yes..really.."

I leaned down and kissed him. Max smiled and kissed me back and then slipped his hands under my shirt, unhooking my bra.

"I think you're supposed to take my shirt off then my bra." I said, smirking. "Oh well." Max said, also smirking.

I pulled my bra off from under my shirt and tossed it on the floor and then went back to kissing him. He slipped his hands under my shirt again and rubbed my breasts.

"Ah! Your hands are cold!" I screamed.

Max chuckled. "Sorry baby."

I smiled and leaned up, kissing him again as his body rubbed against mine. I could feel the bulge in his pants.

"Mmm..your friend is waking up." I said, reaching down and rubbing his bulge. He groaned. "Don't do that." he said, his breathing changing.

I smirked. "You want it."

"You know I do. You tease."

I smirked. "Do you deserve it though? I mean..you did keep this secret from me forever."

Max pouted. "Pwease Em? I'm sowwy." he said.

I laughed. "Well..alright."

Max smiled and kissed me. He slipped my shirt off and we started working on our jeans, finally gettting them off. Just as we were about to have sex, Craig and Robert walked in.

"Woah! Guys! Put some clothes on!" Craig said, laughing.

"Way to ruin the moment, bro." Max said, pulling the covers over us.

Craig smirked. "Do continue."

"Leave!" I yelled at them.

Robert and Craig laughed and then left, closing the door behind them.