Status: Slowly but surely writing. I promise.

Give Me Time Now You Know I'm Gonna Be That

Ready or Not, Here We Come

Maggie’s POV

The girls and I walked over to the boys who randomly found a football on the beach. “How did they manage to find that?” I thought, silently shaking my head, laughing to myself. Lexi was all giggly when we approached them, unlike Belle who was wearing a scowl.

“Hey, guys,” I said when we got to them. I eyed Keith, I mean Kendall. “He is a gorgeous body of yum,” I thought. But he caught my eye and smirked when he saw I was checking him out. I winked. “He knows he has a good body. Why not flirt?”

James, looking at Lexi, said, “Well, I just the secret’s out, huh? I don’t think Lexi could have kept her mouth shut if her life depended on it.” He smiled, joking.

Lexi crossed her arms defensively, “Well, Mister ‘Famous’”, she put air quotations around ‘Famous’, “If you weren’t so obviously handsome, I don’t think I would have figured it out.” James laughed.

“Wow, you guys are so disgusting, go on your date already,” Belle said, smirking. James and Lexi looked at each other, silently communicating.

James said, “Well, I think tonight would be a perfect time for our date, dontcha think Lex?” Lexi giggled like a love struck maniac.

“I’m taking that as a yes,” I said. Everyone else laughed along with me. I looked at my watch. “Well guys, it is 3 o’clock. We need to whisk dear ol’ Lex home so we can doll her up. So James,” I looked at him. “Pick her up at seven. Don’t you dare be late, or you will suffer the wrath of four angry hormonal girls, got it?” He nodded his head as if given a command from a commanding officer.

We exchanged numbers and told the guys our home address. We piled into Belle’s red convertible Mustang. “I am so jealous of her daddy’s money,” I thought, as we pulled away from the beach.

Hey, Mags. It’s Kendall :]

I smiled like a goofy idiot to myself. “I can’t believe that we just met Big Time Rush,” I thought happily, clicking away at the phone keyboard.

Hey there, superstar. What’s up? We’re on our way home…hopefully Belle doesn’t kill us with her driving.

We started to listen to the radio, and of course, Boyfriend was playing. We sang very loudly to this catchy song.

Melanie said, “Oh Lex, soon you’ll have James as your boyfriend!” We all hooted and hollered, as Lexi got all red in the back seat.

“You guys!” she giggled. “It is only one date.” But you could tell that she loved the attention…and James.

I yelled, “Yeah right! One date with you, and he is going to be whipped.” I pushed her a little, and she laughed.

I felt a buzz.

Don’t die! I would miss you already (even though we just met) haha. :]

“This boy is too cute,” I thought, as I click clacked away.

Well lucky for you, I don’t die that easily. I’m not going anywhere ;]

As soon as I sent the text, we arrived at our pent house in Los Angeles. I loved living in a huge house with three of my best friends.

“Lucy, we’re home!” Belle said, entering the house. Our cute little golden retriever puppy came barreling down the hallway. Belle knelt down and rubbed her tummy. “Who’s a good girl? I missed you baby. Yes, I did!”

I shook my head, “Only you would name our dog, Lucy, Belle. You’re crazy. I swear you’re going to grow up to be an old dog lady. Not cat but dog lady!” The other girls shook their heads in agreement.

“Shut up,” she said, getting up. “I will find someone…if not, I always have Lucy to keep me company! But let’s get Lexi ready for her daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeee!” We all squealed like girls and rushed upstairs.

When we got to Lexi’s room, she was going to open her mouth and say exactly what she wanted when I shushed her.

“No,” I said, covering her mouth. “We’re going to choose what you are going to wear. What your hair will look like. Everything. You have no choice.” She wanted to protest but seeing that it was three against one, she kept her mouth shut.

Melanie said, “But wait! How do you know what she is supposed to wear? Is it formal? Semi? What?” She threw her hands up into the air. “Oh by the time, I call doing her nails!”

I shushed them once more, pulling the phone up to my ear.

Ring, ring.

“Hello?” I heard his deep, suave voice say. I melted on the inside.

Trying to stay composed, I said, “Hey Kendall. Ask James if the date is formal or semi-formal or what. We need specifics here!” I heard him laugh.

“Okay, okay, Mags.” I could feel him smirk through the phone. “One second.” I heard some yelling and talking and lots of rustling until Kendall came back on the phone.

“Well, seems like Mister Suave is freaking out at the moment. Your friend, Lexi, seems to have thrown him through a loop. I’ve never seen him so frantic about a date before,” Kendall said.

Of course, I had put the phone on speaker, and Lexi was jumping up and down in excitement.

I rolled my eyes, “Okay, Mister Info. That’s great to know. Lexi is all happy now, as if she wasn’t already. But I need to know! Formal or semi-formal or what?” I yelled into the phone.

“Gosh, geez Maggie. If you weren’t so cute, I would have hung up from all the abuse I’m getting.” I blushed but hoped he would go on. “But anyway, James is really freaking out. So he kind of asked us to be his backup? So we’re going to the pier first then they’ll go to a dinner afterwards. He said by being with his “boys” that he won’t be as nervous and that he’ll be old James after an hour or two. I hope you girls don’t mind. We just need to go and then quickly ditch them.”

I groaned. “That means WE need to get ready too. Oh poop. Okay, thanks Kendall. Not formal. Pretty but nothing too extravagant. Okay, got it. See you in two hours! Bye!” I hung up on the pretty boy.

Lexi took command when she saw there was a loophole to the overthrowing of her rule. “Okay, this is how it goes. Melanie, Belle, Mags, and then me for showers. While the other girl is showering, pick out your outfit. Then, we’ll do hair and makeup and nails. Got it?” We shook our heads but acknowledged her commands. “Okay, break!”

The next two hours were a blur. Closets were torn apart. Nails were painted, with Melanie’s amazing expertise. Outfits were put together after long periods of throwing things around. Hair was curled, burned, straightened, and killed in the process. There was lots of yelling. Lots of squealing. Lots of panicking. “Is this good?” “Does this mean me look fat?” “Will so-and-so like this?”

Finally, when seven o’clock rolled around, the four girls were finally ready.

Belle was done because she claimed “she had no one to impress”. Her fiery red hair was put in a side ponytail, curled to perfection. She put a butterfly chip to keep her hair from being too unruly. She wore dark eyeliner under her eyes to accentuate her beautiful cat-like green eyes. Belle decided on the simple cute dork look. She wore black ripped skinny jeans with matching black sparkly flats. She was the tallest of the girls so she didn’t need heels. Her shirt read “Nerdy Birdy” with Angry Birds on it. She wanted to wear her black nerd glasses, but we all yelled at her. She probably threw it in her black Coach bag anyway. Her nails were painted bright electric blue with black sparkles.

Melanie also curled her hair but left it all down. She opted for no makeup. She was prettier without it anyway. With lip gloss, she already looked gorgeous. Melanie also went with jeans, the normal blue ones. But she chose to wear a nice flowery shirt that had a zipper on the front. She said that she “had to keep the guys guessing.” She usually didn’t deal with boys, but since Lexi needed her, she decided that she would play nice. Despite her small Asian height, Mel wore white flip flops because “she didn’t want to trip and look stupid.” Her nails were silver with gold swirls. It looked so awesome. No matter how much she protested, she wanted to impress someone. I could just tell. She looked amazing.

I was the next one to be ready. I decided to go with more makeup with dark blue eye shadow. I wore a light blue pleated dress. It was pretty, but it could pass for formal. I decided on heels. If I tripped, Kendall would catch me. I wore blue heels that had ribbons that tied up my ankle. I was hoping I could impress Kendall. Melanie did my nails; they were dark blue with stars. Little stars that she was able to paint. My hair was half up, half down. I, unlike the other girls, straightened my brown hair. I put in a headband with a blue bow on it. The chic blue outfit made my blue eyes pop. I was certain that I would knock Kendall out of his socks.

Lexi, of course, was last. She decided on the alluring look. She took her dark brown hair and made it into a lioness wave. Her hair became big but not too big that it looked bad; in fact, she looked damn straight sexy. Lexi decided on the smoking eye look, emphasizing crystal blue eyes. She wore a tight black skirt that brought out her curves with a low V neck. James was going to die when he saw her. She brought a black sparkly cardigan so she didn’t look like that much of a whore. We laughed because we knew that she just wanted James to want her (as if he didn’t want her enough already). She wore high heels that made her legs look spidery long. We were ready.

And at exactly seven o’clock, the girls heard the doorbell ring.

“Ready girls?” Belle asked. They all nodded their heads eagerly. She opened the door to see four very handsome, very nervous boys, ready to go on an amazing date.

The only word that could come out of their mouths was “Wow”, and we knew we were ready for this date.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't check for typos. I'm sorry. Here Paige XD I hope you liked it.

love,
caramelllllllllle <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333