Unbound The Wild Ride

Super Glue and People Don't Mix

Brian's POV

I stumbled into the living room, asleep and drunk, to find my sister lying on top of Zacky on the couch. At least they still had all their clothes on. Sure, Riley liked Zacky, ut even I knew she wouldn't do anything rash. I decided to leave the two of them alone and let them sleep.

Intending to go take a shower, I headed up the stairs. However, my body seemed to have other plans for me because I ended up in my bedroom instead. I collapsed onto the bed fully clothed and fell asleep as the empty beer bottle in my hand fell to the floor and rolled away.

Normal POV

Bright sunlight filtered through the window and fell across my face. I goraned and tried to roll over, but couldn't due to a pair of strong arms that were wrapped around me. Ohhh shit. I fell asleep on top of Zacky last night...fuck. I heard Zacky mumbling and looked up to see him opening his eyes. He shut them immediatly though to block out the bright sunlight.

"Umm...can you let go of me? I kinda have to take a piss."

He nodded and tried to pull away, but I yelped in pain. Everytime he moved, it pulled the skin on my arms and it hurt like a bitch. Looking down, I saw white crap covering our arms.

"Jonathan fucking Seward! Get your scrawny little ass in here right now!" I yelled.

Johnny strolled into the room with a mask of calm innocence on his face. One look in his eyes was all it took for me to know he had been the one to do it.

"I'm not even going to bother asking if you did this since I know you did. However, if you don't figure out a way to undo this, and quickly, I swear to freaking Lucifer himself that I'll give you the worst nose job you've ever seen!"

His calm expression disappeared for a moment, but quickly reappeared. Johnny took a seat in the chair that was just inches away from my feet and grinned, as if he were taunting me.

"And how, my dear, would you do that when you are stuck to Zacky?"

"I don't need your smartass fucking remarks. Now do you, or do you not know how to unglue us?"

"Sorry my dear, I have no clue how to sever the bonds between the two of you."

Go figure.

"Briiiiiiiiiiiaaaann! Johnny super glued me and Zacky together!"

Johnny jumped up and high-tailed it out of the room, knowing the storm that was probably already brewing. Brian ran into the room with an angry look on his face. He stared at me and Zacky for a minute before cracking up in a loud fit of laughter.

"Brian! It's not funny! You're supposed to help me, not laugh at me!"

He shook his head before coming over to me and Zacky and setting us upright on the couch.

"Ow! Watch what your doing, that pulls the skin!"

"You two go upstairs and get in the shower. The waters already on since I was fixing to take one, I'll wait though. And no touchy feely business or I'll kick both of your asses," he said. He looked mostly at me as he said the last part.

Me and Zacky nodded before getting off the couch and making the painful journey up the stairs to the bathroom. We got up there and waddled, yes waddled into the bathroom that connected our rooms. Thank god for the person who invented showers with doors and low steps!

Why would Brian be in our bathroom? Well, there are only 3 in the house. There's one downstairs in the laundry room, becuase thats where we come in from the beach, but its just a shower head on a concrete slab, kinda like the ones you'd find at a water park. Then there is the one on the other side of the house that is actually a tub/shower, and mine is the last one. Yes, I got the better one on purpose, I hate towers unless I want to take a bath. Brian is the same way. The only reason I actually got this room is because I practically had to beg for it.

We stood there for a good 45 minutes before we could pull away from each other. The water was still nice and hot, and I needed one really bad, but I didn't care. I got out of the shower and walked out of the bathroom. Johnn'y room was on the other side of the house, next to Jimmy's, which is where I headed first. i knocked on the door a couple of times and then waited.

"Yea?"

I threw open the door and jumped onto the small figure on the bed. Okay, maybe not that small, but he's still pretty small for a guy.

"Oww! Get off of me Riley! Ow! That's my arm your clawing at! I need that arm! Stop it!"

Panting, I crawled off the bed and stood there smiling at him.

"Aww man! I'm all wet now. Thanks a lot Riley."

"No problem. Just remember that I always get my revenge next time you decide to prank me."

Johnny touched his arm and winced, completely ignoring everything I had just said. Now don't give me wrong, I love to get down and dirty, but I can't stand having short nails. Because of that, I keep them long, which definitely comes in handy in situations like this. Even from where I was standing, I could see the blood that was slowly trickling out of the marks on his right arm.

"Well, toodles! I'm going to go dry off now," I said as I grinned and waved innocently before skipping out of the room.

I opened my closet and and stared at everything in it before closing my eyes and pulling out something random. A pair of desert camo capris and a white tank top, along with a little mascara was all I needed to look presentable. I put my hair up into a ponytail and checked my appearance in the mirror one last time before walking out of the room. Kirin was right, I did know how to pick a random outfit out and make it look good.

Speaking of Kirin, where was the crazy thing? I hadn't seen her at all this morning. Maybe she was still asleep. That was quite possible since she had still been drinking when I left last night. Everybody had been, other than Matthew, but he had already been complaining of a headache.

"Kirin! Where the hell are you? I want my dancing buddy!"

"Ugh! Shut up! I'm tired, ask someone else!" she called from a nearby room.

"Ooh! I'll be somebody's dancing buddy!" Jimmy yelled as he ran out of his room.

I laughed and shook my head as he grabbed me and lead me around in circles. We eventually got dizzy and fell to the floor, laughing our asses off at nothing in particular. I heard somebody chuckle and looked up to find my brother standing in the doorway smiling down at us.

"I see you and Zacky have gotten rid of one another."

I nodded and sat up as I tried to breather. Note to self, never dance with Jimmy unless you're willing to have CPR done on you.

"Yea," I finally managed to choke out.

He smiled and came over to help us up. I laughed as I flew forward and landed on the couch. Damn me and my nearly weightless body.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Does anybody wanna go fro a walk on the beach with me?"

A couple of them nodded, but a majority of them shook their heads and walked back out of the room. Matthew, Kirin, and Zacky grabbed their sunglasses and after me as I walked down to the laundry room and out onto the beach. The four of us laughed and joked around before sitting down to watch the sunset.

"Has anyone else realized that we need to leave soon? If we are going to school tomorrow, that is."

We all turned to look at Kirin, who had a solemn look on her face. That hadn't dawned on me until now. I crawled down towards the water and sat down in it chest deep.

"What are you doing, Riles?"

"I dunno. Trying to enjoy the little time we have left, I guess."

The wet sand felt good between my toes, and kinda soothing in a weird way. Without any warning, I dove into the water and swam out a ways. When I resurface, I could see the three of them standing up with panicked faces. I laughed and rolled my eyes as I floated in the water. Just floating gave me a sense of ease, the water washing away all my worries. I needed to come out here more often, get away from everything and just relax.

Underneath the water, I felt something brush past my feet. The next thing I knew, I was being pulled under. I tried to let out a scream, only to choke on water. My lungs and eyes burned as I came back up gasping for air. Air bubbles began forming beside me and I growled, pulling back my hand to slap. Mathew bobbed up laughing and received a swift slap to the face.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"What do you think it was for you dumbass! You scared the shit outta me!"

"You didn't have to slap me, I was just playing. Anyway, we have to go. Your brother just called and said we're fixing to head back home."

I sighed and let him pulle me back to the shore where Kirn and Zacky were standing and smiling. I gave Kirin a playful shove, and received an equally playful one in return.

When we got back, the cars already had all our bags in them and Brian was locking the front door of the beach house. I smiled sadly and got in the car. When Kirin slid in beside me, I realized I had sat in the middle. Crap. I looked over at Johnny and smiled slightly. He just stared at me.

About 30 minutes into the drive, my eyes started to droop and I was ywaning. Without thinking, I laid my head on Johhny's shoulder and fell asleep. The last thing I remember hearing was Kirin giggling and him saying, "What the hell?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this is definitely longer. I'm already working on the next chapter, so don't worry. I hope you guys liked this one.