‹ Prequel: He Could Be the One
Status: (Active) Comment for Updates. The more comments, the faster this story will be updated.

Wish You Were Here

Now Or Never

Axel's Pov
I groaned as Sevie paced back and forth in front of me.
"Sevie."
No answer.
"Sevie..."
Still no answer. Damnit!
"Claire Marie Drew, would you fucking stop already?! You've been pacing back and forth since we got to New York yesterday. I'm surprised you haven't dug a hole to China yet."
She stopped and looked at me. "Well I wouldn't be pacing if it weren't for you. Why didn't you tell me Jonathan was doing the show when you found out?"
I sighed. "I already told you, Toma and the others wouldn't let me."
She pulled out her phone from her pocket and dialed away. I stood up from the bed and walked up to her.
"Who are you calling?"
"Toma, we need to go back."
I instantly snatched the phone away from her. "Oh no you don't. If Toma finds out that I told you, she'll rip me to shreds. Plus the show's tonight, we can't back out of it now."
She groaned and fell back onto her bed. "I don't wanna see him though."
"Why not?" I asked, taking a seat beside her. "Nothing's gonna happen and if anything does, Zack and I are here."
Sevie groaned again. "Zack...I forgot he was gonna be there."
"Look let's just get ready and worry about it on the way to the venue, ok? We still got an interview to do for Buzznet before the show."
She shook her head and covered her face with a pillow. "I don't wanna."
My phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw that I had recieved a text message. I opened it and smiled. I then walked over to Sevie's door and held onto the doorknob.
"Thankfully I thought of a back up plan."
She sat up and looked at me strangely. "What back up plan?"
I opened the door to reveal a petite eighteen year old girl. She had shoulder length black hair, brown eyes and wore black semi-torn up skinny jeans with a white Glamour Kills shirt. She threw the grey jacket she held in her her hands in my pace and attacked Sevie with a hug.
"Seviiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee!!!!"
"Ack! Faith, you're choking me!"
She laughed and sat beside Sev. Sevie sat up and caught her breath.
"Dear lord little lady, you got a death grip."
"Well you know me." Faith giggled and hugged Sevie. "I missed ya."
Sevie hugged her back and smiled. "I missed you too."
I closed the door and threw Faith's jacket at her. "Where the fuck is my hug? Your big brother missed you too."
She glared. "I wouldn't fucking touch you with a ten foot pole."
"Bitch."
"Dick."
Sevie's POV
Oh how I lived for Steele family reunions. You could always feel the love between these two.
"Alright enough. So your little sister is your back up plan?" I asked Axel.
He nodded. "Yup. I'm no good at girl talk so I thought she'd talk you into doing the show. Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go geth ready. I'll be back in a bit."
He then left my room,leaving me with Faith.
"So Ax pretty much filled me in on the details."
I looked at her. "What details exactly?"
"That you stared dating Zack after a run in with Jonathan the day you got back from the last tour. Also about your run in with the bitch and the situation now."
"Those aren't really details."
"No but I summed everything up. Anyway, you gotta do the show Sev."
I sighed. "I don't know Faith. What am I gonna do if I see him?"
"Nothing, period."
"But..."
She sighed and reached into her back pocket. She pulled out a folded up white piece of paper and handed it to me.
"What's this?" I asked, taking the piece of paper from her.
"Toma kinda figured I would come so she emailed this to me. She wants you to sing it tonight."
I unfolded the paper and read it. "This...I wrote this with Cassadee on tour. I can't sing this..."
"Yes you can Sevie, I know you can."
I sighed, giving into her look of pure encouragement. Damnit all...
"Alright fine, I'll sing it."
Faith then smiled. "So that means you're doing the show?"
I returned her smile and nodded. "Yep, looks like it."
"Yay! Look don't even think about Jonathan being there, think about the fans."
I nodded again. "You're absolutley right. They're what matter the most above all else."
"Exactly, now go to get ready woman."
I smiled and did as I was told. After a quick shower, I got dressed. My outfit consisted of dark blue semi-torn skinny jeans, black winter boots, an Amerrickan shirt that I stole from Zack, and a grey hoodie topped with a black leather jacket. Once my hair and makeup was done, we all headed to the venue. It took about a good thirty minutes to get there. It was only 2:30pm and the line outside was huge. We were dropped off in front of the venue so right when we stepped out, we were swarmed by fans. Axel and I shurugged it off and signed autographs and posed for countless pictures. This is what we lived for. We loved talking to the people that helped us get to where we currently were. Even Faith got asked for autographs and signatures. Everyone loved our little merch girl. Just as I was signing a fan's ticket, I saw Robi walk out of the venue and come over to me.
"You guys better wrap it up soon, ya'll have an interview and soundcheck to get done. Toma contacted me to look after you and Axel."
I nodded. "Alright, I'll head in after this. Just go get Axel and his sister. They're somewhere in that crowd."
He nodded and left. I signed the ticket and took a picture with the fan. I hugged a few other fans before finally heading inside like promised. I was shortly joined by Axel, Faith, and Robi.
"That was cray!" Faith yelled. "I signed my first dozen autographs and took pictures. My mama is gonna be proud!"
Axel and I laughed.
"You three follow me to ya'lls dressing room."
We all nodded at Robi and followed him down a hallway. We soon arrived to a door that had 'The Party Scene' taped to it. We walked in and were greeted by a group of familiar faces.
"Holy shit, what are you guys doing here?" Axel asked them.
"Oh what, you don't want us here? What the fuck Axel? I thought you and I had something special going on." Jack whined.
Faith, Sophie, Rian, Zack, and I laughed as Jack and Axel hugged it out.
"Hey Sevie?"
I turned and looked at Robi. "What's up?"
"Just wanted to let you know that ya'll have a quick little soundcheck in a bit. I'll send Ziggy to come get you."
I nodded. "Alright thanks."
He soon left after that. As soon as the door closed, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind.
"You look hot wearing my shirt."
I shook my head and smiled. "Don't push your luck Merrick."
He kissed me on the cheek and smiled back. "I
missed you. I can't wait to take you home."
"Stop hogging Sevie Zack!" Jack yelled, pulling me into his arms. "Sevister, I missed you more bitch."
I giggled and hugged Jack. "I missed you too Barakitty."
"Hey what about me?" Rian pouted.
I smiled and hugged Rian. "I missed you too big bro."
"Well I feel invisible."
I ran to Sophie and hugged her. "No don't feel like that Sophie! I missed you lots."
She giggled. "D'awwhhh."
"So what are you guys doing here? I know why Zack's here but what about you three?" Axel asked.
Rian shrugged. "We felt like coming to see you guys. It's been a while."
"Is Alex here too?" Faith asked.
Jack shook his head. "Nah, he doesn't even know about the show."
"Good cause I would've punched him in the face." Faith laughed evilly, punching the air.
Everyone laughed.
"What about you Soph?" Axel asked.
"I'm here to work." Sophie smiled.
"To work?" I asked.
She nodded. "Yep, I'm interviewing you guys for Buzznet."
"Oh my gosh, that's awesome. I can't wait."
It felt great spending time with these people. Rian, Jack, and Zack may have a douche for a lead singer but I could never hate these three. They're the absolute best. Sophie was the most amazing person ever. Ever since we met we've been the best of friends. It's unreal. Right in the middle of a random conversation, there was a knock on the door. Faith opened the door to reveal Ziggy standng behind it.
"Hey Ziggy." I smiled.
He smiled back. "Hey. You guys have soundcheck in a bit. Start heading out there now."
Axel nodded. "Thanks dude." He then looked at me. "Let's go."
I nodded at Axel and got up from my seat next to Zack. "Alright, be back soon guys."
We said goodbye to our friend and headed to the stage.
Zack's POV
"Well she seems to be doing alright."
I looked at Rian. "What do you mean?"
"Jonathan's here, remember? Sevie's gotta be aware of that by now."
Axel's sister, Faith, nodded. "She is."
"Is she ok with that?" Jack asked.
Faith shook her head. "Not really. According to my brother, she wanted to call off their apperance when she found out. It took a bit of persuasion to get her to do the show."
"I wonder what'll happen if she sees him."
I sighed and headed towards the door. "I'm going out for a bit. I'll be back."
I left the room without another word. I soon heard footsteps behind me.
"Zack wait."
I turned around to find both Rian and Jack standing there.
"Look sorry if I pissed you off back there."
I shook my head. "It's ok Jack. I really want some fresh air is all." I lied.
"We'll go with you. The show doesn't start till like six or seven so we have plenty of time before then." Rian pointed out.
I nodded. "Alright then."
All three of us snuck out of the venue without being seen by the kids outside. Maybe getting away for a bit can clear my mind from the situation at hand.
Sevie's POV
"Well that was a quick soundcheck."
I nodded agreeing with Axel. "I know right?"
Soundcheck didn't last long at all. It took about ten minutes to get our vocals and Axel's guitar to sound just right.
"What do we have next?" He asked.
"Interview with Sophie for Buzznet and that's all."
"Then show time."
I giggled. "Right, then that."
As we were making our way down the hallway back to the dressing room, I wasn't paying much attention and accidently bumped into someone.
"I'm so...sorry..."
That someone turned out to be Jonathan.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I got feedback from 2 people on the last chapter.
Thank you wifey AllTimeEckes for the text and @Swahyzee_145 for the tweet. :)
This chapter is for you guys.
Seems like I'm only able to post on weekends.
So depending on how many comments I get, that's how many chapters I'll post Fri-Sun. :)