‹ Prequel: That's What You Get.

To Love And Back.

Do It To Me

I woke up by hearing my phone beeping insanely on the bedside table near my bed.
When I looked at the alarm clock next to it, finding out it was just 9 am, I prayed it was something important or I would have thrown the phone off the window.

“Good morning pretty lady! It’s just 8 am I know, but I promised my mom I would have visited my grand mother today, and she lives in Sedona so I had to wake up pretty early to drive over there. I’ll call you later ok? I miss you!”

I smiled weakly and thought that John was the only one that just with one text had the power to make my humor change. Everything he did put a smile on my face, even when I was angry.
It was late July and we still were on vacation: mine consisted in being at home for the whole time or going out with John and his mates back in Phoenix or where I lived.
He used to visit me pretty often: basically every weekend. Our new relationship was even better I have ever imagined. He was reliable, totally different from the old John I used to just have sex with: he was seriously trying to show me that being in a relationship wasn’t that bad.
He clearly was doing a good job.

I walked to the kitchen and looked at the big note on the fridge my mom left me before going to work.

“Today’s assignment: be proactive! Stop sleeping and eating, you fat ass! Go have a walk or something; John is not going to like a chubby Andy!”

My mom met John and thought he was a really good looking and nice guy. Well, I couldn’t blame her. My dad was a bit jealous of him, and the idea of John touching me made him angry. If he only knew what I’ve been doing for the whole time at ASU he would send me to a convent or something. I still was his pretty baby, after all. He was kind of supportive though, in his own way.

I dressed in a pair of shorts and tank top, sure I was going to sweat as soon as I made my way out of my house. I was used to that heat but in July and August it was really unbearable.
I started walking and then running for a while, remembering the times I used to have a run while on campus: every time I ended up in front of the Theta Chi house.
I came back home after an hour or so, pretty tired. Before I could get back into my phone started ringing, and I didn’t even read who it was calling me before answering.

“Hello there”

“Hello pretty lady” I smiled “how are you doing this morning?”

“Just got back from a walk, I’m all sweaty”

“I can see that…”

“How are things with your grandma?”

“She’s great, thank you… how are your parents?”

“Both good, both at work now”

“So you’re home alone”

“You got it”

“I’d love to be there, I could help you taking that red tank top off you’d let me”

When I heard that sentence I started wondering. How did he know I was wearing a red tank top?

“John how do you know…?”

“That you’re wearing a red tank top? Well you should turn around to find it out”

I turned as he told me to and saw his white old truck parked at the other side of the road. He smiled and waved at me, still sat on it.
“You are such a liar!”

“It was a good lie though”

“You’re so full of shit O’Callaghan”

“Why don’t you just turn off the phone and come here?”

We both turned the call off and while he was getting off the truck I started running to him, as happy as ever. I reached his body and hugged him: it was just a couple of days we were spending apart but it was like years. Since when we got together I started being a total pussy.
I often found myself wondering and sighing and thinking about him out of nowhere and the only thought made my heart bounce.
I looked into his beautiful green eyes and made my way to kiss him. I never had enough of his lips; I always thought he was a great kisser. His lips were soft and when he tried to touch my tongue with his I felt shivers going down all under my spine.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were coming here?”

“Well didn’t they call it a surprise?”

“If I knew you were coming I would have dressed properly!”

“Who cares about your clothes, they are going to disappear anyway sooner or later”

I laughed and kissed him again, then took him by the hand and brought him into my house.
As soon as we got in our lips were connected again, and his hands were directly on my waist.
It would have looked like we were going back to the old times but I swear we weren’t.
My heart was pounding and my skin was burning under his touch; he took me and made me sit on the counter while he was trying to take my top off, kissing every inch of my skin like he was curing me with his lips. I helped him taking off his blank t-shirt and touched his tattooed chest, until my hands were going down trying to unhook his jeans. I felt his hands touching my inner thighs and all I wanted right there and then was feeling him inside of me. I suddenly stopped and looked at him.

“Upstairs”

“Ok”

We ran to my room and after locking it I threw him on my bed.

“I’m all sweaty”

“I don’t fucking care”

I basically jumped on him and started kissing him again. We got back from where we left and it didn’t take us long to get under the blankets, completely naked.

“I missed you”

“I missed you more”

“You don’t even imagine how hard it is for me to not stroking myself every day, for fuck’s sake”

I laughed “do you want me to do it?” he nodded and then I started touching him softly.
His breath started getting irregular and every now and then I could hear him moaning. I felt all excited and I couldn’t wait to feel him properly. His body was the fuel and I was the fire.
He slipped his hands into my legs and touched me, bringing me to heaven. Before I could think of it, he spread my legs a little bit more just to fit into them. We kissed and it was like that kiss lasted forever. He started going slow, then faster and faster. It was the best sex I’ve ever had.
Or should I say the best love maker? I was sure that wasn’t just sex, it was more.
We were making love. Because that’s what two people in love do. They make love to each other.
And that’s what we were doing. Because I was sure: we were in love. More than that, I was.

“I love you Andy”

I smiled and kissed him, hugging him “I love you too John”.

The first time he told me he loved me I couldn’t believe to what I was hearing. It was the first time I was having a proper boyfriend and the first time he told me he loved me.
First I was out of words but then I poured my heart out again and told him back. There was no way I was about to fuck everything up again. John mattered too much to me now.

“Andy! Why is your tank top on the floor?”

I looked at John with terrified eyes. My mom was back from work and I didn’t know it?
I took some clothes and put them back on randomly before going downstairs, seeing my mom with a questioned look on her face.

“Mom what are you doing home so early?”

“Well today’s Thursday, you know I don’t work on Thursday’s afternoon”

“Right…” my mom was a teacher in middle school and Thursday afternoon was kind of her free day. I didn’t even remember it was Thursday. Neither did John apparently.

“Are you ok?”

“Yes sure, I just didn’t expect you”

“It sure seems like it” she looked at me from head to toe “didn’t I ever tell you that t-shirts go the other way around?” I looked at my t-shirt and got I put it on the other side.

“I didn’t see it” that was really awkward and I knew my mom got what was going on.

“Hello John, how are things up there?”

After a couple of seconds he reached us –all dressed up- doing the walk of shame, or better say, the walk of awkwardness, until he smiled to my mom weakly.

“Hello Mrs. Harris, how are you?”

“You should thank God it’s me and not your dad, you know how he feels about this”

“I’m sorry mom, I didn’t know he was showing up, it won’t happen again”

“I don’t care if you lock yourself up into your room and have sex” I interrupted her “Andy let me finish. You’re both adults and it’s not like I don’t know what happens when two people are in love at your age, I’m not that old and I did stupid things when I was young”

“Mom, it’s ok we got it”

“Andy, I said let me finish. Do whatever you want with precautions and especially not trying to fool us or by sneaking in this way. You would get caught anyways, as you see”

“I’m sorry Mrs. Harris, this was my fault” John apologized “I didn’t know you were out though, I promise. I just came to surprise Andy, we won’t disrespect you again”

“Don’t worry John, it’s ok, I believe you. But don’t do it again. If you want to come and stay with Andy it’s ok, just not behind my back”

We both nodded and I felt a little guilty. I was acting like a 14 year old girl.
John said goodbye to my mom and I walked him to the truck. I felt so embarrassed for what happened, but I really didn’t remember she was about to come back. When John was around me I felt dizzy and all I thought about was him. No other though was allowed into my head.

“I’m sorry…”

“What for?”

“That was really awkward” he laughed.

“I know, but it’s ok… better her than your dad”

“He would have so killed you” we laughed together “anyway thanks for the surprise”

“Thanks for letting me in – in every sense” I punched him for joke “I’m joking!”

“You silly” he leaned for a kiss and I didn’t deny “I’m seeing you on Saturday right?”

“Sure thing, I think Kennedy is going to come as well”

“That’s amazing!” I missed Kennedy a lot too “Text me when you get home”

“Ok mom” he kissed my cheek and got on the truck “behave”

“You behave”

Another kiss before he could start the engine and go. I watched the car getting further and further before disappear behind the corner of the street. I sighed and walked back in, still with my t-shirt reversed. My mom was lost, probably she was having a shower. I went to my room and let myself fall on the bed, still feeling John’s scent. I smiled by rethinking of his hands caressing my skin, and his mouth covering my neck of kisses. I never was that happy about being with someone.
But John wasn’t just someone; John was the guy I loved.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is! The first chapter of the sequel we all were waiting for!
This just shows how things are between the two and I think they're going great! What do you think?
I like Andy's mom, she's cool. She is really supportive.
For now things are awesome but will they last? Who knows :p

Wow I started with 68 subscribers and 4 comments, thanks! You're great people!!
Keep on reading and commenting :)

I don't know when I'll post the new chapter. On the 26th I have an exam. And it's my birthday on that day as well YAYYYY! I'm turning 24 years old.
I want John as a gift, is it possible?:)

Thanks again to all of you!

Danielle
xxxx