Status: I have left Mibba and moved to fanfiction.net. You can find the link in my profile.

Like a Skyscraper

As the smoke clears,

This chapter is rated NC-17

Kaelyn felt uneasy the whole car ride to Strawberry Bay because she wanted to talk to Emmett about where they were headed. Her mind had finally cleared, and she realized that they shouldn’t be together. Kaelyn had maybe six months left to live, and she didn’t want to get serious with Emmett only to leave him too quickly for either of their liking. It’s true that she wanted to be with Emmett and that she has never felt this way before, but it’s for the best to call things off now before there’s no turning back.

“Looks like we’re here,” Emmett said as he parked his jeep in the hotel parking lot. He flashed a wide smile at Kaelyn that stole her breath away and kept her from speaking.

“Let’s go check in,” he added before hopping out of the jeep to jog over to Kaelyn’s side and open the door for her. Kaelyn finally smiled back at him and got out of the vehicle. Emmett, being the gentleman, grabbed their bags and followed Kaelyn into the quaint hotel. He set the bags down next to the front desk and smiled at the young man behind the counter.

“Good afternoon, how can I help you?” the boy named Derek asked.

“I’m here to check in. I have a reservation under Emmett Cullen,” Emmett explained as Kaelyn looked around the tiny hotel. It had a homey feel to it that appealed to her. There were a few paintings on the walls of sailboats and coast lines.

“Aw, Mr. Cullen. You’ll be in room 20B. Here are you room keys, and if you need anything, there’s a phone in your room with the hotel contact numbers,” Derek said giving Emmett two key cards. Emmett thanked him and grabbed the bags again to head to the elevator. Kaelyn walked slowly behind him.

“Are you okay?” Emmett asked as they entered the empty elevator. Kaelyn blinked and tried to think of something quickly.

“Uh yeah. I'm just looking at everything. There’s a lot to take in,” she lied easily and smiled at him. Emmett returned her smile with one filled with affection. The elevator doors opened and Kaelyn led them to their room. She unlocked the door and opened it wide enough for Emmett and the bags to fit through.

Their room was a pale blue with beige and white undertones. There was a small balcony right off the bedroom that over looked the beach with the perfect view. Kaelyn opened the doors and walked outside onto the balcony. The cool sea breeze ruffled her short hair, and she felt two strong arms encase her slender waist. Emmett rested his head on her shoulder and kissed her temple.

“It’s beautiful,” the blonde girl whispered. Emmett hummed in agreement before an idea popped up in his head.

“Let’s go for a walk and then we can order some room service when we get back. The sun is starting to set,” Emmett observed. Kaelyn smiled and nodded. They would have a chance to talk once they got back to the room.

Soon the two teens were walking along the beach. Their hands were intertwined, and Kaelyn’s sandals loosely hung from the fingers of her free hand. Emmett and Kaelyn walked for a couple of hours talking about their lives and getting to know each other better. Kaelyn glowed with happiness when she talked about her late father and how in love he was with her mother. Emmett realized that he wanted to feel like that towards Kaelyn for the rest of his life. As they walked back towards the hotel, Emmett stopped them and looked Kaelyn in the eyes.

“Kaelyn, I really care about you and I want to be with you. I hope I'm not moving too fast…” he mumbled the last part. Kaelyn’s heart clenched in her chest. She felt the same way about him, but her cancer kept popping up in the back of her mind trying to ruin her time with Emmett.

“I really care about you too,” she finally whispered after what felt like an eternity for Emmett. He smiled and leaned down to capture her lips with his. The chaste kiss left Kaelyn wanting more, but she remembered that they were in a public place.

“We should head back to our room now,” she whispered with her lips just barely ghosting over Emmett’s.

In no time at all, Kaelyn’s back was being pushed into the wall of their hotel room by Emmett as he attacked her mouth with his. The raw passion blinds Kaelyn’s common sense as she gives into her basic instincts and kisses Emmett back with just as much fervor. Emmett’s large hands surround her waist and slowly push her shirt up to rest on the skin of her lower stomach. Kaelyn’s belly pools with liquid fire as Emmett evokes feelings from her that she has never experienced before.

Kaelyn let out a breathy moan when Emmett’s lips moved down to her neck. He lightly nipped at her collar bone and pulse trying to elicit more enticing noises from her throat. Overwhelmed with the escalation of the situation, Emmett moved back to yank his shirt over his head. Kaelyn roams his naked chest with desire clouded eyes that don’t go unnoticed by said man. Emmett slowly tugs at Kaelyn’s shirt. She takes the hint and raises her arms so Emmett can lift the shirt over her head.

Kaelyn slowly reaches behind her back and carefully unhooks her bra. There’s a moment of hesitation, but she lets her bra fall to the floor with both of their shirts. Then she takes her father's dog tags off and sets them on the nightstand. Emmett quickly grabs the girl and pulls her into his embrace to continue where they left off. The feel of skin on skin arouses Kaelyn to no end, and Emmett’s obvious erection is pressed into her thigh which brings on a whole different set of emotions for the young girl. In his haste, Emmett removes the rest of their clothing.

Emmett carefully lifts Kaelyn up to carry her to the bed where he lays here down in the center of it. Kaelyn is breathing heavily while staring up her him. Her blonde hair is cascaded over the pillows and sheets. Her body just calling out for him to touch her more. Emmett tried to imprint this vision of her in his mind forever so he’ll never forget this moment.

Emmett gently coaxed her legs to part so he could look at her completely. He swallowed heavily and massaged her inner thigh with his hand.

“Emmett—“

“Shh, I’m gonna make you feel good. Trust me,” he smiled before lowering his head between her thighs. Kaelyn threw her head back on the bed with a moan when she felt his tongue run across her core to find her special bundle of nerves. Pleasure shot up through her spine as his tongue continued its onslaught.

“Ah! Emmett! Pl—Please,” she groaned tossing her head to the side. One hand slid into Emmett’s blonde hair so she could hold onto something when it felt like her world was falling apart around her.

Emmett groaned with pleasure when he heard her responses to him. He slid one then two fingers into her searching for the certain spot. Emmett curled his fingers upward and Kaelyn lost it.

“Emmett!” she moaned as her body went rigid with pleasure. Her inner walls clamped down on his fingers and her hips jerks erratically with the spasms of pleasure she was feeling. When she finally came down from her first orgasm, Kaelyn was panting heavily and looked at Emmett. He grinned at her and moved up to kiss her on the lips. Her body was still sensitive to his touch.

“Emmett. Let me… you too,” she tried to get her words across to him, but he shook his head.

“I’m already at my limit. Tell me that you want me,” he said before nibbling on her ear lobe. Kaelyn’s body jerked against his and she sucked in a breath quickly.

“Emmett, I want you so bad!” she grabbed his shoulders and kissed him hungrily. Emmett almost came when she said that, but held himself back and positioned himself at her entrance. In one thrust, he embedded himself as deep as he could into his lover. Kaelyn’s scream of pleasure and pain was muffled by his mouth.

He waited for her adjust to his size before he picked up a steady rhythm that left Kaelyn breathless. She tossed her head back when she felt him hit her g spot again. Emmett grunted at her virginal tightness. He buried his face in her neck as he picked his pace up.

Kaelyn ran her nails down his back and mumbled incoherently as she pleasure started to consume her again. Emmett felt his own drawing near so he held onto Kaelyn’s hips tightly and pounded her into the bed. Her cries of pleasure only aroused him further. He tried to be careful so his vampire strength wouldn’t harm her, but it was hard in the throes of passion.

Kaelyn let out a scream of pleasure when her second orgasm took over her body. Her walls clamped down on Emmett’s member throwing him into his own climax. He thrust a few more times erratically before he pulled out to release his seed onto Kaelyn’s stomach because of his lack of condom.

Kaelyn felt Emmett slowly get off the bed. She was too tired to open her eyes, but she felt him return and clean her stomach of his seed. She cracked an eye open and grinned at him. Emmett tossed the towel aside and crawled back into the bed with her.

“That was… amazing,” Kaelyn mumbled as she curled up to Emmett’s chest. Emmett hummed and wrapped his arms around her in agreement. He’d never felt that good before, and it only convinced him further that Kaelyn was the right girl for him.

Kaelyn began dozing off with all thoughts of talking to Emmett about their future long gone from her mind. Emmett watched the woman he cared for slowly fall asleep in his arms. Could this weekend get any better?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait. I'm still not too good when it comes to writing sex scenes so hopefully it wasn't too awful lol. Shit is going to hit the fan soon so keep your subscription. The next chapter will probably piss you off, but just remember that I like happy endings ;)