Sequel: This Love Is Lost
Status: Active (: Please Comment and let me know how it is. (:

We're Never Leaving This Place Alive

The World Is Ugly But You're Beautiful To Me

"Please he just has to be alive."

"Mr. Way, Mr. Iero is in a coma, the bullet just missed his heart by an inch." I tuned out everything around me after that. Frank was alive. My heart speed up but was still crashing down with every beat it took. My Frank is dangling on the thin line of life and death. Why can't he just be alive. Why can't my Frank be back in my arms. Why was he suffering like this. He never done anything to deserve this.

"C-can we go see him?" I asked. The nurse nodded and brought me into a hug reassuring me that everything will be okay. It was kind of odd but very comforting. She led the way to his room, when we stopped right outside his door I froze. I looked at Mikey and he just gave me an apologetic smile and rubbed my back. One deep breath and I opened the door. I wish the ground would just swallow me whole because the site I was met with made me want to die on the spot.

"Excuse me but are you Gerard?" The doctor came up to me. I simply nodded. "Well when we were collecting Mr. Iero's things this piece of paper with your name on it fell from his pocket." I took the note from the doctor and whispered a small thank you to him. I stared at the note like I was in a trance. Why did he write a note to me and not even give it to me? It made me smile a little when I saw my name scribbled in Frankie's handwriting on the piece of paper. Right now I'm debating whether to open and read it or not. Half of me wants to know what he wrote but the other is afraid that he wrote something terrible. What if this was a suicide note and he just got Justyn to finish off the job? No Gerard, Frank would never do that. Don't think like that just read what he wrote. I took a deep breath and proceeded to open it.

Dear Gerard,

If you're reading this then I know something terrible had happened to me. I want to start this of by apologizing for everything I put you through. All the times I ran to you with my problems and ran to you from Justyn's, I'm sorry for being a burden all the time. I'm sorry for dragging you into the middle of all this, you never deserved to be dragged into it. I really wish now that I never would've told you about Justyn...At least then you would be safe. When I hold you at gun point please know that I have no intentions of using it on you. I'm going to try and by some time, in order for me to do that I already know I'm going to get shot. If it's a fatal wound and I die I just want you to know that I want you to move on and live your life. Don't live dwelling on me. I wish I could be there to hold you and tell you everything was going to be okay but I guess I can't. Gerard, I do love you with all of my heart and know that one day in the future...well I just would I could call you mine. The world is ugly Gee but you're beautiful to me.

xoFrankie<3

My legs felt to weak to stand on anymore, it's as if all the bone had disappeared. The gave out making me land on my knees, holding my head in my hands. The tears were uncontrollable they just painted my face like a canvas, clear liquid every where. Mikey came rushing over to my side and cradled me in his arms."Gee what's wrong?" That question shouldn't exist in this situation at all. To much is wrong, and it's all just to over whelming. I couldn't find any words to say I just lifted my hand with the paper still in it and gestured it towards Mikey. Mikey took the paper from my violently shaking hand and read over it.

Tears started to leak from his eyes but made no noise. He pulled me into another hug and we both broke down in each others arms. This isn't right, I'm the older brother I shouldn't be letting my guard down. I should be the strong one to comfort Mikey, Frank was his best friend after all. They were practically like brothers. I can only imagine the shit my brother feels right now. I wish I could be strong for him, but I can't my heart just wont let me. It feels like it's been ripped right out of me, caught on fire and to put the fire out someone pissed on it. I felt like I was slowly dying. My Frank took my heart with him when he closed his eyes in the ambulance. It's trapped in the coma with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikey, Ray, and Bob went home shortly after visiting hours were over. For some reason the doctor said I could stay in the room with Frank if I wanted to. I just sat there holding his hand in mine wishing I could see those perfect hazel eyes once more. I hope that he can hear me because even though he can't respond I'm still going to talk to him. I heard once that if you talk to a coma patient that they could hear you but that was only a myth it's not a proven fact. Oh well I'm still going to talk to him as long as I stay here. Honestly I don't ever see me leaving his bedside anytime soon."Hey Frankie."

"God I hope you can hear me. I just want to let you know that I read your letter." I paused,"Frankie please come back to me, your all I have, well other than Mikey but I don't love Mikey like I love you. That's also illegal and gross." I let out a strained laugh. "I promise you that I won't ever be far from your side." I kissed the palm of his hand to seal the promise and his heart beat increased a little just like last time. I started singing a random song I wrote and hour ago.

"Are you thinking of him?
The world is ugly.
If you wanted me to go.
I just wanted you to know.


That the world is ugly.
But you're beautiful to me.
Are you thinking of me?
Are you thinking of him?
You can say I told you so.
If you wanted me to go.
I just wanted you to know.


That the world is ugly.
But you're beautiful to me.
Are you thinking of me?
Are you thinking of him?
You can say I told you so.
If you wanted me to go.
I just wanted you to know.


The world is ugly.
But you're beautiful to me.
Are you thinking of me?
Can we both be ugly.
Are you thinking I'm the one.
We could fight it to the end.
I just wanna hold your hand.
And you're probably just to good.
I just wanted you to know."


"That was beautiful." I jumped when I heard the voice. My head instinctively snapped up and looked at Frank, but it wasn't him. He was lain in the same position with his eyes shut. I looked over at the door and saw my mom and Linda Iero standing there. I immediately flushed red.

"Oh um..thanks." I whispered.

"Don't be embarrassed sweetheart you have a beautiful voice." My mom assure me. I smiled but it never reached my eyes. I was disappointed that it wasn't Frank's voice. I really hoped it was but I guess that's just all I have left; Hope. A single tear escaped my eyes when I looked at Frank. "I promise." I whispered to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
*******************************************************
To all the people who thought I killed him off. This chapter is for you. I could never kill Frankie off. Well hope you like the chappy. Warning though next chappy is sad but chapter 14 is a lot better. (:

Title- The World Is Ugly

Image
Adorable ^

Cyber Hugs
XxSadisticScreamsxX
demongirl1243
angy_kaulitz

Luv you all.<3
Comment<3
Subscribe<3
Get People To Read<3

xo Axel