Sequel: This Love Is Lost
Status: Active (: Please Comment and let me know how it is. (:

We're Never Leaving This Place Alive

Will You Come Home And Stop This Pain Tonight

*~!Frank's P.O.V!~*

Waking up is that it seems. My eyes just don't seem to want to open. I've been putting all my energy and all my strength into opening my eyes. It's just so hard and tiring, I sort of just want to give up. At least that would be easier. "Wake up you fucking ass!" I yell at myself, "Come on, do it for Gee, do it to see him again, to be able to hold him again, kiss him again, and just to hear him again."

"Frankie come one, I know you can wake up. Please, I want to see your eyes again." I could hear Gerard pleading but then I couldn't hear him any more. I was suddenly met with a bright white light, am I dead? I blinked a couple of times to see if the light would go away, sure enough everything came back into focus. I realized I was at the hospital. I turned my head in search for Gerard and there he was talking to the nurse, lets test my vocals show we.

"Hey dumb ass get over here and hug me." I think I saw him jump 3 feet in the air. He turned around so quickly he lost his balance and fell on his ass. I couldn't hold back my laugh so I snickered.

"F-Frankie?" he said with disbelief in his voice. "This isn't a dream?"

"Yeah this is me, your fairy dream actually came true. Now we just need to wait for Mikey and the unicorns to come in tap dancing."

"Hey I only had that dream once and it was over 2 years ago. You know you always find a way to be a smart ass even after you come out of a coma." I smiled and patted the spot beside me.

"Come cuddle with me. I'm tired."

"Ok but how could you be tired, you've been in a coma for 3 months?"

i shrugged. "Don't know." He climbed in the bed and wrapped his arms around me. I instantly cuddled into his side and laid my head on his chest. "Gee?"

"Hm?"

"Can you sing me that song you sang to me while I was in a coma?"

"You heard that?" he blushed.

"Yeah, I love when you sing it's so beautiful. Please?"

"Okay fine." The words fell from his lips so perfectly. His voice just sounded angelic and beautiful nothing more. It all brought back the note I wrote to him before everything went down. Tears formed into my eyes, I remember the words so perfectly that was written on that note. I plan on making him happy. He deserves to be happy after everything that happened. With that thought and Gerard's singing, I slowly drifted off to sleep.

*~!Gerard's P.O.V!~*

This gorgeous angel was sent back. I finally got my Frank back. He may be asleep right now but at least I know this time we can wake him up easily. I peeled myself away from Frank, making sure not to wake him up. I went out into the hall and quickly dialed everyone's number. After I got off the phone with MIkey I went back into Frank's room and laid beside him. Everyone was on their way.

"2 Hours Later

"My baby!" exclaimed Linda while she engulfed Frank in a bone crushing hug.

"Okay mom you're hurting me. I've missed you to but save the crushing hugs for when I get better." he chuckled.

"Oh alright I'm sorry dear." she kissed his forehead.

"Mum can I speak to Gerard alone please?"

"Of course." She smiled at me and left the room. I looked at Frank and he motioned me over with a very confused face on.

"Frank wh-" he cut me off with the taste of his sweet lips. I climbed on top of the bed and straddled his hips. I traced the bottom of his lip begging for entrance. He granted it making the kiss even deeper. We broke from the kiss and he had a devious smile plastered on his face.

"Ya know Gee I've always wanted to have sex in a hospital." he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"No Frankie we can't okay, when you're better then maybe but not in a hospital."

"Fine then let me cuddle with you then." I laid down beside him and wrapped my arms around his waist. This all felt like second nature to me.

"Get some rest Frankie I'll be here when you get up. I promise." I kissed his forehead as I watched him slip into a peaceful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
****************************
Short I know I'm sorry but yay Frankie's awake.!!! :D

Title- I Miss You

Image

Cyber Hugs
angy_kaulitz

Comment<3
Subscribe<3
Tell People To Read<3
Much Love<3
xo Axel