Sequel: This Love Is Lost
Status: Active (: Please Comment and let me know how it is. (:

We're Never Leaving This Place Alive

The First Time I've Seen Love

*~!Gerard's P.O.V!~*

Okay now the nerves have once again came creeping back I'm mean what could he possibly want to ask me? I thought that the surprise was over with. Looking at Frank I could see he was nervous as hell so I just nodded. He took a deep breath and pulled something out of his pocket, linking eyes with me. Nervousness was written all over Frank's face before he began his words. "Gerard, we've been through so much together, even before Justyn came along. We got each other through drug addictions, alcohol problems, relationship problems, and trouble. I love you Gerard, with all of my heart. I have since the first time I laid eyes on you. I was just to damn scared to tell you and I really wished I had. I know we aren't together but we sure as hell act like we are and I know how much that hurts."

I let out a gasp as he got down on one knee and opened the velvet box. Inside was a ring, it had two red diamonds contrasting with a blue sapphire in the middle. The band was silver and absolutely beautiful! Tears started to stream down my face as he continued. "That's why I'm doing this. Gee, I want to grow old with you, have kids with you, wake up to your beautiful face and fall asleep in your arms ever day. The world is ugly but you're beautiful to me. Gerard *Deep Breath* will you grow old with me?" I was literally screaming inside! I can't believe this is all actually happening. Deep breathes Gerard you have to answer him. I tackled him into a hug making us fall backwards on the blanket.

"Y-yes! Oh my god yes!." I cried while kissing him. Both of our tears could be tasted in the kiss, but not from sorrow. These tears were happiness, something neither of us have felt in quiet a while. He slipped the ring on my finger after we broke apart. "I love you, I honest to god love you." I whispered.

"Gee?"

"Yeah?"

"Make love to me?" I was shocked, I didn't think he would be ready for something this intimate for a while.

"A-are you sure?"

"I want to show you that everything is being left in the past and the only thing that matters is our future together."

I nodded,"Only if you're positive about this."

"I'm sure."

I leaned down and connected our lips, cherishing everything about this moment. He started leaning me on my back so now he was straddling me. The kiss started to become deeper as our tongues danced together, exploring familiar territory. My hands ran up his back trying to get his shirt off, which he sat up letting me take it off. I looked over his bare torso, memorizing everything about him. "So beautiful." I whispered to him. He smiled and connected our lips together again, while his hands worked on getting my pants off. Soon enough we were both naked laying on each other, just staring into our lovers eyes. He grounded his hips into mine making my head fall back and letting out a groan. I didn't get a chance to bring my head back because he started to stroke me, lubing up my throbbing cock. He position himself so that my cock was teasing his entrance.

I stopped him and sat up, I know he wants this but how long until memories start flooding back. "Frank I could take, I don't mind at all, I just don't want you to feel any pain."

"No this is the only way." I nodded, hoping he was truly ready for this. I rolled us over so I was on top, making it easier for him. I stuck three fingers in his mouth, making him lube up my fingers. Slowly I pushed one into him, my eyes connecting with him to whole time. I pushed the second one in, making him wince in pain. I pecked his lips and started making a scissoring motion. Once moans slipped from his lips I stuck the third one in, his face screwing up in pain at this. I leaned my forehead on his, pecking his lips every now and again.

"Frankie, do you want me to stop?"

"No." He choked out, "No the pain will subside." After a little bit he started to move his hips with my motion so I pulled out and positioned my cock right outside his entrance. I held onto his hand as I started to push in, quickly connecting our lips when he let out a yelp of pain. Once fully inside I stopped and let Frank get used to my size. Feeling his warm tight muscles clenched around me felt amazing, so I bit my lip trying to hold back any moans. It took a couple of minutes until Frankie started squirming under me, so I could move. I pulled out and slowly pushed back in. Keeping a slow pace, I was on a mission, trying to find those sensitive nerves that will allow him to feel 10x more pleasure. Picking up my pace once I found them, Frank was screaming for me to go faster, so I did.

This moment is one of the best in my life. Everything about it is just so perfect. I love Frankie, with everything I have. And this moment is to show just how much I care, physically and mentally. All the moans and hushed words escaping our lips, directed to each other. Holding onto each others hand for dear life, scared that maybe if we lose contact it'll all just disappear and we will wake up. Sharing sweet kisses between gasps and moans, living in the moment for as long as we both can last. I'm actually making love, and with Frankie. The boy I have loved since the first time I caught glimpse of his eyes. I slid my hand down his naked torso until I reached right where he needed attention the most.

"OH GOD GERARD!" He screamed as my hand started sliding along his cock. I started to pump him in time with my thrusts, which was kind of hard because they are starting to become sloppier. Both of us were close and you could tell with the look on our faces.

"Come with me Frankie." I managed to choke out. He soon exploded onto both of our chests. His muscles clenched around my dick making me bury my seed deep inside of him. I stayed in him longer, pumping him and letting us both ride out our orgasms. Eventually I pulled out of him and collapsed beside him. Pulling him close to me so we were cuddling, not caring that we both had body fluids on both of us. "I love you Frankie." I whispered.

"I love you too Gee." He smiled. I kissed his lips ever so softly, savoring this moment. This is bliss.
♠ ♠ ♠
******************************
Happy Late Thanksgiving everyone.! (:
Soooooooo what do you think? Whose proud of Frankie and Gee. I know I am (:
Oh and I'm starting to write the sequel to this story now. I already have the introduction done.
Any whore, I see that I have 8 subscribers but out of those 8 only 2 of them ever really comment. So i want all 8 of you to comment and tell me what your favorite thing to do is.

Title-Kissing In Cars

Image This is the ring only picture it with red and blue.

Cyber Hugs
angy_kaulitz
unicornz <-----------Your comment rape was lovely, now my story is preggerz with your baby. lol

Much Love<3
Comment<3
Subscribe<3
Tell People To Read<3
xo Axel