Sequel: This Love Is Lost
Status: Active (: Please Comment and let me know how it is. (:

We're Never Leaving This Place Alive

I Can Sing You To Sleep All Night.

*~!Frank's P.O.V!~*

This night was absolutely perfect. It just all feels like a dream, I still can't believe he said yes. It's all a fantasy, finally coming true. After me and Gerard cleaned up and got dressed we made our way over to my car. Seeing as Mikey took his, and we started our way back to his house. The car ride was filled with silence and gladly it wasn't awkward. I love being able to just sit in silence with Gerard and it wouldn't be awkward. We would steal a glance at each other every now and again, and if we caught each others eyes we would turn away and blush. I know childish much but hey that's just how we are.

We finally made it to his house and saw all the lights were still on. Once we pulled into the drive way I noticed my mom's car was there. Great everyone's here, this should be very interesting. There's no saying how my mom and his mom will react. "Ummm. well time to face the music?" Gerard chuckled and nodded, quickly getting out and coming over to my side and opening up the door for me. "Awwww what a gentleman."

"Only for you." He giggled. God I love his giggle. He took my hand and led me up to the door. "Well here we go." He said. I reached up and kissed him for reassurance. We stepped into the house, our hands still entwined.

"GERARD ARTHUR WAY!"

"FRANKLIN ANTHONY IERO JR.!" Wow I just noticed what a mouth full my name was. But Jesus our moms must be pissed. They came into the hall way and stood there, great here comes the lecture. I noticed they couldn't stop smiling though, okay then I'll take that as a good sign.

"Sooooo uh what do you guys want?" I asked.

"What did he say?" Donna said while looking at me.

"Well mother dearest seeing as I'm standing right here you could've asked me." Gerard stated, bringing his black girl sass into this. I wonder how people didn't already guess he was gay way before he came out of the closest.

"Ok well what was your answer then?" Gerard couldn't help but let the smile spread on his face as he raised his hand to show both our moms. They both squealed and ran over to him, his mom grabbing his hand.

"Let me see the ring too!" My mom exclaimed. Gerard handed her his hand and she gasped at the sight. "Oh my god it's so beautiful!" She smacked me upside the head next.

"Ow! What was that for!" I said while rubbing my head.

"Why don't you ever get me beautiful jewelry for my birthday or holidays!" She whined, god my mother is so childish, but I love her.

"Sorry mother dearest I'll put that on my Christmas list." I laughed. His mom squealed once she saw it better. See this is why I tend to stay away from girls.

"Micheal! Robert! Raymond! Come look at the ring!" Donna yelled. She then pulled me into a bone crushing hug and kissing my cheek multiple times.

"Okay Donna I think you're killing my son, I'm not quite sure if he can breath. I'm not sure Gee wants his fiance to show up dead to the wedding." Fiance, wow that will take sometime to get used to. My mom laughed after Donna let me go.

"I CAN BREATH!" I exclaimed while throwing my hands up in a 'thank god' kind of way.

"Oh hush you, I just can't believe my little boy is engaged!" She pulled Gerard into a hug, the funny part was that they started jumping around in a circle. I just love how childish our families can get. My mom walked over to me and pulled me into a normal hug.

"I'm so proud of you." She told me.

"Thanks mum."

"FRAAAAANKIEEEE!" Ray yelled, running at me with a smile stretched on his face, engulfing me into a hug. I laughed at him while we jumped up and down because his fro was bouncing everywhere. "Yayyyy! The hobit finally had the balls to propose!"

"Hey! I am not a hobbit! Now get off of me!" I hit him in the arm, making him let go. After everyone finally settled down me and Gerard went to his room. We stripped down to our boxers and cuddled in his bed,both tired from everything that happened today.

"Frankie?"

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too." Memories started rushing to my mind. All the times we spent just cuddled up in his bed after I came running here, after Justyn....well you know. But it isn't like all those times, I don't feel scared, depressed, or worried. No I feel safe, loved, happy, all because this time I'm laying here beside my fiance. My fiance that I just proposed to today. My fiance that I have loved for a really long time. Then it his me, I haven't truly thanked Gerard.

"Hey Gee?"

"Yeah sugar?" I looked up at him and stared into his eyes, smiling. Taking in every detail of his gorgeous eyes. Being able to see how the green gracefully swirled around the brown. I leaned in and kissed him softly, savoring the feeling of his sweet lips.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For saving me, for being my best friend, for everything." He smiled and leaned down kissing me softly. His hold was a little tight but I didn't mind. I'm just glad I can finally call him mine.

"I'd save you when ever you need me to." With that we both drifted off to a peaceful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
************************************************
Fillerish I know I'm sorry. Hey I'm gonna put the sequel page up soon so go subscribe to it before this story is ova.! :D lol

Title-I Don't Care If You're Contagious

Image <3

Cyber Hugs
angy_kaulitz <-----Much respect for you. Thank you for always commenting. Luv ya. <3

Comment<3
Subscribe<3
Tell People To Read!<3
Much Love<3
xo Axel