Sequel: This Love Is Lost
Status: Active (: Please Comment and let me know how it is. (:

We're Never Leaving This Place Alive

Your Eyes Vacant And Stained

*~!Gerard’s P.O.V!~*

Me and Mikey were trying to kill zombies when I heard a knock on the door. I yelled for Ray to get it because right now Mikey was almost dying again and I had to try and save his ass for the 15 millionth time. All I heard was the clicking of buttons, Ray opening the door, and then him screaming Jesus Christ. I instantly ran to the door and all I wanted to do was cry. Frank was at the door covered in sweat, blood, bruises, and tears. I have a very good guess as to who did this to him.

I think Justyn did it to him, I caught him yelling and smacking Frank after school. I got out of my car ready to kick Justyn’s ass but Frank yelled no to me. I could tell it was for me because he stared right at me when he yelled it. I know he didn’t want Justyn to know I saw what happened he probably would get a worse beating if Justyn knew. Why is Frank even with him if Justyn is doing this to him. I was fuming to the core I wanted to go and snap Justyn’s fucking neck for doing this to my Frankie! My anger soon evaporated when Frank ran into my arms and engulfed me into a hug and started crying.

“Do you want to talk about it with the guys or just me?” I whispered so only he could hear me.

“Just you.” He whispered/whimpered. So I took him to the bathroom and cleaned him off. I noticed blood was seeping through his green Misfits shirt. I lifted his shirt and tears came to my eyes. He had a huge cut on his right hip still bleeding. I gasped, “Frankie, w-who did this to y-you? Tell me the truth.”

“Me and Justyn got jumped on the way back to his house.” I searched his eyes for any hint of him lying. I could see an emotion that I’ve never seen there before; Fear.

*~!Frankie’s P.O.V!~*

I lied right through my teeth. I can’t risk him getting hurt. It hurts to keep it from him but it’s for his safety. I want him to know and tell me it’ll all be okay but I can’t have him get hurt. “Can we please just drop it, I just want to cuddle. Please Gee?”

“What about Justyn, you’re dating him.” I flinched when he said that. If only he knew the real reason I was in the relationship.

“He wouldn’t mind.” I lied, “Please?”

“Alright come on.” He led me to his bed and we laid down. I cuddled into his side laying my head on his chest; I began to cry as he wrapped me in his arms. He whispered sweet nothings in my ear as he ran his fingers through my hair. I truly felt loved in his arms I never want this moment to end. My sobs died down as I fell asleep in the man I love’s arms.

1 Month Later

“Justyn I don’t want to!” I exclaimed, I’ve been living this hell for a month and all I want most is to kill myself. More beatings, more raping, and more scars are accruing. It is mentally and physically killing me. I started physically harming myself and snorting coke more often. It became a daily routine for me now.

“Now! On your knees or do you want Gerard to get hurt!”

“Alright fine.” Tears no longer stung my eyes every time this occurred. As I said it became a routine to me, I’m used to this now. I controlled my expressions easily because I’m now numb. I took the head into my mouth and started to deep throat him. I hated doing this to him. I just wish it was Gerard I was giving pleasure to not Justyn.

“Swallow bitch!” he screamed as he came into my mouth. I did as said not caring what happened next. He kicked me in the stomach and kicked me in the face causing yet another bruise to blossom for the 10th time this week. “Now get out!” I stood and ran to Gerard’s. I always show up there with a new bruise every day. It’s becoming way to frequent and I always have to make up an excuse. Well you know what not today; today I’m finally telling Gerard everything. He just can’t do anything about it though.

“Gee can I talk to you?” I said entering his room. I’ve been here so often they gave me my own key. They said I’m welcomed anytime.

“Yeah what happened?”

“Justyn.” I hung my head low. He patted the spot beside him on his bed for me to sit down.

“What did he do?” I sat in his lap and he wrapped his arms around me. I took a deep breath and began the story from when it first started only a month ago until now. His eyes were wide with horror and tears were leaking out of them. “Frankie we need to call the cops.”

“No we can’t! He’ll hurt you before they get to him!”

He sighed, “I don’t want to see this slowly kill you. Please let me get you out of this. You’re not the Frankie we all knew and loved anymore. Justyn is ruining you.” He wiped the tears out of his eyes. “Please.” He whispered I shook my head I know a better way to get out of it. I kissed him passionately. I pulled away from him and looked into his eyes.

“I love you Gee, I always have.”

“I always loved you too Frankie.” The tears still fell from his eyes, this will end his suffering I know it will.

“Please don’t follow me, goodbye.” I left and ran home. I got my razor and cocaine, I ran to the park and sat on the slide and snorted 3 lines. I got my razor and looked at the sky, it started to rain. Great the weather’s reflecting my mood. I brought the razor down to my wrist. I dug the point deep by where my artery is and dragged it down to the crease in my arm.

“Frank! No!” I heard Gerard’s voice but I couldn’t see him. I thought I told him not to follow me, this was supposed to end his suffering. My vision started fading out. “Oh god please stays with me, Please Frankie don’t go away! I love you! Please!” That was the last thing I heard from him until the dark abyss engulfed me.

*~!Gerard’s P.O.V.!~*

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, he said he loved me but why was he leaving? I didn’t listen to his words for me not to follow him and I went after him to make sure he was okay. I just found him at the park. I was holding onto him for dear life crying. I was waiting for the paramedics to show up. “Why! Why are you doing this to him! What did he ever do to you!” I was screaming at the sky when the paramedics got there.

They got Frank on a gurney and we left for the hospital. He flat lined once but they brought him back to life. I couldn’t stop the tears from flowing out of my eyes. The tears were a mixture of sadness, worry, and anger. Justyn did this to him. It was his entire fault. He was going to pay for this.

About 3 hours passed by until they finally got my Frank stabilized. I stared at the broken boy laying on the bed in front of me. He lost that glow that was always around him no matter what mood he was in. The only problem was he had no hint of emotion left in him. Justyn broke my Frank and I’m going to make him pay for it.

I took Frank’s hand and started messaging his palm with my thumb. “Frankie come back to me, please?” I kissed his hand and his heart beat increased a little. I hope he comes around soon. I want to see those beautiful hazel eyes again, even if they have no emotion at least it would mean he’s alive.
♠ ♠ ♠
********************************************************
2nd update tonight. Yay.! :D please don't kill me.

Title- Early Sunsets Over Monroeville

Cyber Hugs
angy_kaulitz
SingingSinner

Comment<3
Subscribe<3
Tell People<3
*~!Axel!~*