Arrangements

Kisses

"How'd you like the show?" Adam asked as he walked me back to MCR's bus.

I smiled, our steps matched, "It was pretty fun."

"Just pretty fun? I saw you dancing." He teased.

I bit at my lip, "It was a lot of fun!" I finally gushed, "One of the best concert experiences I ever had...to see one of your favorites side stage is absolutely mind blowing."

He chuckled, "So we're one of your favorites?"

I nodded, "Yeah...I mean, after I saw the Cute Without The E video, I was hooked."

He smiled, "Fight Club fan?"

"More of a Palahniuk junkie."

He nodded, "You read. Nice."

I laughed, "How nice is it that I'm a nerd?"

We stopped outside the side of the bus, "Not a nerd," he wiggled his finger at me, "Smart."

I scratched my head, "I don't feel smart."

He gave me a small smile, "You are."

Adam leaned forward and kissed my forehead, "I'll see you later, Stormy."

My breath hitched as I realized Adam's lips had made contact with my skin. I blushed like mad as he walked away towards his bus; he looked back once and waved, then climbed on. It took all my willpower not to jump and down and scream.

"Holy shit, I gotta call Astrid." I said to myself.

I hurriedly opened the door to the bus and climbed on. I was met with Mikey and Bob, who nodded at me.

"Whoa." Bob said, "Did you get laid?"

I rolled my eyes playfully, "No."

"Liar." He smirked at me, "Who was the lucky guy? And please tell me it wasn't Gerard."

I crossed my arms, my happy mood was still intact, "For your information, I didn't get laid. I got a nice kiss." I added smugly.

He snorted, "Wow. I'd loved to see you after sex." 

Mikey nudged him, "Gross, man, grow up."

"I'm gonna go change and call my sister." I told them quickly.

Before I could jet my way towards my bunk, Mikey stopped me, "Wait, where's Gee?"

I turned back, "I dunno. He left right after you guys."

"But, I thought he was gonna watch the show with you?"

I shrugged, "He had a date." 

Without another word I went on to my bunk. As I went into the bathroom to change, I heard the rest of the guys get on and then the bus start. We were going back to the hotel, and I excitedly couldn't wait to talk to Astrid.

"...Mrs. Happy Pants emerges!" Bob announced as I walked down the hall.

"Shut up," I blushed.

"Bob said you got a kiss, but you looked like someone gave you a nice piece of ass." Frank said sitting me beside him on the couch.

I rolled my eyes, "Adam gave me a kiss on the head, okay?"

"Not on the lips?" Frank faked gasped appalled, "How dare he?"

I giggled, "It was nice! I haven't had a kiss like that in ages."

Frank mocked a frown and grabbed his phone. He put his arm around me and pressed his phone to his ear. I looked at the guys confusingly (Gerard was the only one missing), they all shrugged.

"Astrid?" Frank spoke, I shook my head, "Do you mind if I shower your big sister with kisses? She says no guy has kissed her pretty little face in "ages"...Yeah...Adam Lazzara...He is a babe...Okay...Thanks, love you." He hung up and looked at me, "Astrid says lucky you and that she'll be calling soon. And..." Frank leaned over and pouted his lips, kissing my cheeks and forehead over and over while I squealed.

"Ahh! Help me!" He was getting me slobbery, "Frankie! Stop, c'mon! Ew! Bob! Ray! Mikey help!"

They all laughed at me, and then Frank stopped. He leaned off me and grinned, "I feel better."

"Ew! Now I gotta wash my face!" I grimaced.

"You're lucky I didn't lick my lips."

"You're lucky you're too cute to kill or I would've done it already."

Frank just continued to smile and ask me what Adam and I did. Really, it was nice to express all this, because it was taking forever to get to the hotel. All the while, Gerard had emerged from the back, and he was sitting at the table. I caught a glance at him, he was glaring at me; I wondered what the hell I did now.

When we got to the hotel, I hopped on Mikey's back as we walked in. I didn't feel like walking, and y'know, he was there. He just held onto me and laughed.

"I'm not too heavy am I?" I asked once we reached our room.

"No, you're lighter than Bob." I shook my head as we walked into our room.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. Frank had already crashed on the bed, and Mikey was playing with his computer. I laid on my bed and called Astrid.

"Hello there, you little slut." She joked.

"Gimme a break," I mumbled, "It was a forehead kiss, hardly counts."

"Aww! You like him don't you?"

"Yes."

"How are things with you and Gerard?"

I groaned, "Don't get me started on the wonderful life we're creating." I said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry he's an asshole, Storm. But, you have Adam...does he know?"

"Yeah, I told him."

"Ooh, he's a keeper! I like him, even though his band sucks..."

I shook my head, "Oh geez, Astrid, I really like his band."

"Whatever, I'm sure you'll marry him once you dump Gee."

I coursed my hair, "Don't say that...do you want me to be with Gerard?"

She hummed slightly, "Yes..."

"Why?"

"Papa says you can help him."

I shook my head again, "I don't think so."

Astrid quickly changed the subject to what we'd be doing for my birthday; which was two weeks away and we'd be in LA. I didn't really make any plans, I don't usually celebrate it, just Astrid and Aly beg me to buy them booze and we get drunk.

"We'll do that!" She urged.

"Yeah okay." I resisted to roll my eyes.

"I'm gonna go, I'll talk to you later, okay?" She yawned tiredly.

"Okay. Night Trid.

"Night, Storm."

I laid in the bed now, I saw Mikey turn his computer off and lie it on the floor. I had a feeling he wanted to talk, to say something to me but he didn't. Within a few minutes, with the lights off, Mikey's heavy breathing caught on to me and I was slowly drifting off.

Before I could fall fully asleep, there was a hard knock on the door. I groaned slightly and stood up, crossing to the room to get to the door. "Who is it?" I asked tiredly.

"Gee." His voice was deep.

I sighed, "Access denied." I turned to walk away, but he knocked harder.

"Open the goddamn door, Stormy." His voice sent chills down my spine and I returned to the door.

I opened it slightly, and saw Gerard in the darken hallway. He pushed the door a bit and I opened it, "What do you want?"

"Get out here." He sounded so angry.

"Why?" I asked, I trembled a bit.

He didn't answer, he grabbed my arm and yanked me out to the hall. He left the door open slightly and pulled me down the hall, away from my room, and when he was satisfied with the distance, he pushed me against the wall. His legs trapping me, his arms took hold of my wrist and wrenched them above my head.

In my sleepy state, I didn't know what was going on. I let out a small cry of protest as his nails dug into my bare arm, "Ow!"

"Shut your fucking mouth," Gerard hissed at me, "What did you tell Mikey?"

"What?" I asked confusingly.

His dark eyes bore into mine, "You know what! What did you tell him after I left?"

"I didn't tell him anything!" I tried to wiggle free.

"Yes you did! He's fucking pissed at me! What the fuck did you tell him?"

"That you went on a goddamn date!" I tried to push him off me, but no use.

"I told you not to act like a jealous bitch, and what do you do? You act like one!"

"He asked me after I got on the bus! I barely even remember telling him! I don't care what you were doing, because I don't even like you!"

His grip loosen, but he kept my hands above my head. My side bangs swept in front of my eyes and I could barely see him. I thought that I had hurt him, and now I was regretting it all.

"Gerard, I'm so--" Without warning, Gerard kissed me.

He kissed me, he let my arms go, where I laid them on his shoulders, and placed his on my hips. I was caught off guard, but the kiss was gentle and he was caressing me. His tongue traced my bottom lip, I obliged by opening my mouth and let him in. I moaned slightly as our tongues pressed together smoothly. It was such a loving kiss...it scared me.

Gerard pulled away, his forehead pressed against mine, "I'm sorry." He murmured, "I had to."

I was speechless, I didn't know what to say. He kept his face close to mine, his lips extremely close to the tip of my nose. 

"You still hate me?" He asked softly.

"I don't hate you." I told him, "You're really mean...I know that sounds childish, but--"

He stopped me by placing a soft kiss on my lips, "I know. I apologize."

We were silent again, "I should get to bed." I told him. He held his breath and let me go. "I'm sorry about Mikey, I didn't tell him anything other than that you went on a date."

He nodded, "It's okay."

"Goodnight Gerard--"

"It's Gee, Suagr." He smiled at me.

I waved to him, "Night, Gee."

He waved lazily and watched me go.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't usually update on Sundays...religious reasons, but Gerard Way makes my head swim.
His wife is a babe, too.
No shame, I said it. I think Lyn-Z is pretty, and she shares the same bday as my bestest friend :D