Arrangements

Amazing

We didn't talk as we got dressed. I felt that maybe Gerard was regretting what we had done. I didn't know what to feel, I was kinda scared to be honest with you.

"You should take another shower," He said softly, "I'm sure you don't wanna smell like me all day."

I bit at my lip, "I like the way you smell." I spoke quietly, "Like cigarettes and vanilla beans."

He chuckled, "Uh, thanks...but I'm sure you'd want to."

"I could wait until you're done." 

He looked over at me, "I'm not taking a shower."

I furrowed my brows slightly, "Why not?"

"I love the way your skin smells...the scent is wrapped around my neck."

I blush like crazy as Gerard stood up. He stood in front of me and put his hands on my shoulders. I looked up at him, his eyes seemed afraid, unsure, but then he leaned down and kissed me. He pulled me up, his hands skimmed down my shirt and lifted it over my head.

"We can take another shower."

I couldn't believe it; I was in the shower once more, but with Gerard. The water sprayed his back, my leg was wrapped around his waist, and he did his best to help me up. His lips were against mine, our tongues mingled gently, he was pumping inside me slowly. Moans vibrated against my throat, I was able to contain myself.

"So good." He mumbled once he stopped kissing me, "Fuck, Stormy, you're amazing."

I couldn't speak.

His hands squeezed my bottom and his teeth grazed my breast. He was looking for a reaction, and all I could give was a meek moan. I didn't want to be loud, but that was surely being lost because I was losing myself in the pleasure.

"Moan, say my name," he said breathlessly against my chest.

"Gee...oh Gee." Was all I could muster.

"Let go, Sugar. Cum." His voice was commanding and set chills down my spine.

I arched my back one final time before I felt myself cum and moaned loudly. Gerard thrusted harder into me and bit at my neck. I held my breath as he gasped against my ear.

"Shit." He moaned, "You're the best I ever had."

I looked at him, slightly taken aback,"R-really?"

He gave me a confused look, "Yeah...you're fucking amazing." his breathing was short too.

"Whoa..." I murmured as he let me down.

"That asshole ex of yours not good enough?" He asked pulling out of me slowly.

I shrugged. "I guess not."

"How am I?" He asked with a slight smirk.

I blushed, "You're only the third guy I ever slept with, so you're top."

He kissed my forehead, "Good to know." He let me under the water, "Come on, I'll wash you up."

Gerard definitely wasn't shy when he touched me -or rather washed. He hands went across my stomach, fingers pinched my nipples and his hands lingered on my legs. I laughed, but I truly wondered what he thought of me. I wondered if it was just about the sex now.

When we were finished, we exited the bathroom, only to see Frankie on the bed, legs crossed, with a shit eating grin. I groaned, covering my face.

"Mikey owes me $5." 

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Gerard shot at him as I rushed to my bag to get dressed.

"Interview was over, Mikey and I decided to come get our dear buddy, Stormy so we can get some lunch before the meet and greet," I hurriedly put my underwear on as Frankie giggled, "I came up here, heard moaning and swore that it was Stormy and Adam or someone who got the right key to the wrong room."

I didn't bother doing my hair as I put it in a ponytail, "Oh God."

"Hey, don't be ashamed," Frank said, still amused, "We all need some lovin' once in a while."

Gerard just shook his head and dressed. I leaned against the table, "Don't tell anyone, okay Frankie?"

"I wasn't gonna tell. I just wanted to thank you for front row tickets to the hottest show of the year!" 

I palmed my cheeks and groaned, "How embarrassing."

Gerard was near fully dressed when he stood and shook his messy hair, "Frank, leave." he ordered.

"Why?" Frank asked with a frown.

"Because I said so. We'll be down in a bit."

Frank rolled his eyes and stood making his way to the door.

"And don't listen at the door, you little fucker."

Frank made a noise and then left the room. I looked at Gerard, who now looked pissed. Great.

"You don't want anyone to know?" Gerard finally questioned me.

"No. I don't think you'd want anyone to know either." I stated what I had thought quickly.

"Why?" He narrowed his eyes at me.

I shrugged, "I dunno...you just...maybe you'll regret this." I told him, "Our marriage is only for a little while...things can happen when you mix sex--"

"How the fuck would you know? You're practically a virgin." He spat at me and grabbed his belt.

I just looked away, feeling like a total idiot. He grabbed his jacket and started towards the door.

Fucking jerk.

-

Back on the bus, I sat far away from Gerard, and kept to myself. I tried to draw, doodle, anything, but I was drawing a blank. Everyone could tell I was upset, because they kept looking at me and offering me some of their food.

"I'm fine," I gave them a fake, tight smile, "not hungry."

Frank kept a watchful eye on me and I pretended not to notice. When they left to do the meet and greet, he was the last one off the bus, "You wanna come, Storm?"

"No." I answered, my eyes seemed glued to my sketch pad.

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

He sighed disappointedly. I felt bad, but I didn't want to be around Gerard. It seemed that I couldn't say anything right, or do anything right. I didn't want to fuck up around him. I didn't want to be around him at all.

I spent the entire two hours texting Adam though. He had finished with soundcheck and we were just talking. It felt nice to just be myself, not worry or say something bad. Adam is a cool guy, he makes me feel wanted. 

Gerard...he makes me feel as if I'm intruding.

Adam and I stopped texting when the guys and I decided to eat. Ray had bought a vegetarian pizza and I finally gave in and ate. Frank and I sat on the couch, while Bob and Ray went in the back lounge. I hadn't seen where Gerard or Mikey had went.

"Where's Mikey?" I asked Frank as he flipped on the TV.

"He's outside talking to Allie." He snickered, "He's so whipped."

I giggled, "So are you."

"Hey, gimme a break, your sister is cool."

Frank and I were silent as Nightmare on Elm Street started. This was my favorite and I didn't want to miss it. I ate and watched, that is, until my cellphone buzzed with a text that said: "Meet me behind the bus".

I smiled to myself, the DVD stopped and Frank stood up, "We gotta get ready for the show. We can finish this tonight."

"Okay." I shrugged as he went and got Ray and Bob.

I put my plate away and walked off the bus. I had shoved my phone in my pocket, not fully bothering to check who had really sent me the text. I passed Mikey, waved to him and walked hastily to the back of the bus.

Before I was fully behind it, I felt arms wrap themselves around me from behind.