Arrangements

SURPRISE!

I had gotten that whole incident out of my head by the time Gerard came and got me. I brushed my hair back, fixed my clothes, brushed my teeth and took two Tylenol pills for my impending headache. I got some of those ear plugs, and took Gerard's hand back to the venue. Gerard was quiet the whole time, though he squeezed my hand, I knew he wanted to say something. It felt nice being with him like this.

In the dressing room, everyone was getting hype, doing jumping jacks and stretching. They all greeted me nicely, and I greeted them back. I sat beside Mikey as Gerard finished putting on his makeup.

"How are you?" Mikey asked me; he strummed his bass absentmindedly.

"I'm okay, I guess. How are you?"

He shrugged, "Excited. There's only 5 more shows left." 

I raised my brow, "Wow. Already?"

"Yeah...crazy. But, we are going back out in another month." 

"Oh. How long is that tour?"

"It's overseas...so it's gonna be a long one." he looked up at me, "Are you gonna come with?"

I shook my head, "No. I'm already intruding enough...and y'know, Mikey, this marriage is just for my dad...this isn't permanent."

Mikey hung his head a little, "If you say so."

I didn't have time to respond, because Gerard came over and tapped my arm. I looked up at him, seeing the bright red smears around his eyes, and the pale-white makeup, "C'mon, I wanna talk to you for a minute."

I followed Gerard out towards the hall, I leaned against the wall, and he stood in front of me. He was quiet, but his eyes scanned mine, he wanted to say something. He bit at his bottom lip, then released it, "Can I kiss you?" he finally said.

I chuckled, "You pulled me out here for a kiss?" I jested playfully.

"Sort of." he slumped one shoulder and leaned forward. 

I opened my mouth to speak, but I didn't get another out before Gerard kissed me. His kiss was hungry, almost desperate, searching for something. He wanted me closer, his hand brushed against my jaw, my neck, toward the back. He pulled away reluctantly, keeping his lips close to mine; "I needed that."

"Yeah? Why?"

"You have amazing lips...your kisses kill me."

I smiled, "What?"

"Don't freak out," he took my hand, "don't hit me."

I raised my brow as he took my hand and put it against the front of his loose black dress pants. I held him...he was hard. I wasn't disgusted, actually, I was sort of turned on. I wanted to giggle, but I didn't, I just smiled.

"Wow..." was all I could say.

He let my hand go, "You do that to me."

"Shut up." I said laughing, "No I don't."

He laughed too, "Yeah, you do."

"I'm not that attractive." I mumbled.

Gerard smirked at me, "You're fucking gorgeous."

I didn't know what to say, honestly, I felt like maybe he was fucking with me again. I didn't want to get my hopes up for nothing, over nothing. 

"So...what's the surprise?" I changed the subject quickly.

"Oh, you'll see sugar." He pecked my lips, "I think you'll love it."

-

I sat side stage as the guys went on, doing their set. I watched, almost intently, waiting for Gerard to do something. At the end of some of the songs, he would look over at me and wink. And then, the set was ending, and Gerard stopped the show.

"I have a big surprise!" He spoke happily into the microphone...cheerily, "Stormy! Stormy, come out here!"

My eyes grew wide and my heart raced like...crazy! I felt my body go numb, and then Worm took my hand.

"Today is this pretty girl's 25th birthday!" The crowd didn't seem indifferent to him speaking or the fact that I was on stage beside him, "Will you sing happy birthday to my beautiful -gorgeous- fiancée?"

I was in shock for the second time that day. It was all so fast and slow and quiet and loud. I didn't know what the hell was going on.

The sound of the crowd was deafening that I didn't even hear them. They cheered, then whistled, then Gerard put the mic to my lips, "Say something, Storm." he smiled at me.

So sinister.

"Um...thank you." I muttered shyly.

I saw the crowd still clapping, screaming and applauding me. Why? I was a nobody, and I sure as hell wasn't talented enough to be on a stage. I was just with Gerard. Would this be my life?

Every sweaty face possibly judging me, made me skip off stage. I heard Gerard say something else before I hurried backstage and towards their dressing room. 

I guess I was slightly embarrassed. I was scared and tripped out. I didn't like it, but it was over and I had to deal.

"Whoa!" I heard Ray, "You looked frightened!" he laughed; he and the guys came in all sweaty.

How long had I been in the dressing room?

"Me and Gee thought of it!" Bob said next, "How did you like it?"

I looked to him, then Gerard who came in with Mikey; both with eager eyes to wonder what I thought.

"That was...very different...very surprising." I told them.

"You aren't mad, are you?" Mikey asked.

I shook my head, "No...no way. I'm just...freaked out? I don't know, that's never happen to me before."

"Did you enjoy it?" Gerard asked with that sinister smile.

I shrugged, "Um...in a way."

Gerard grinned now, "Great."

"The crowd loves you." Bob said before he went off with Ray.

I shook my head with a laugh, "Sure."

Soon, the guys all seemed to come together and chill out. I sat on the vanity, watching Gerard wash the makeup from his face. He looked over at me once he was done, and began to undress.

"Shower with me." He stated quietly.

I raised my brow, "Excuse me?"

He gave me a small smile, "I need help washing my back."

I rolled my eyes, "Sure you do."

"C'mon...just...come with me."

The way Gerard spoke, it sent chills down my spine. I didn't want to say no...I should, but I don't. Instead, I took his hand and let him lead the way.

It didn't take long for Gerard have me out of my clothes and into the open shower with him. We were all alone, soaking under the warm water. He didn't try anything, he just ran his hands up and down my back, letting me rub and wash his own.

"See?" he smirked at me.

"I'm sorry I assumed the worse of you, Gee." I told him with a soft smile.

"I understand." He turned to me, "But, y'know, I wanna take you...right here."

I bit my lip, the arousal was there, blatantly fucking with me.

"Yeah?"

"Fuck yeah," he got me pinned against the tile wall, his sex pressed against my stomach, causing me to giggle, "How does last minute, Birthday sex sound?"

I rolled my head back, "Sounds wonderful...only, who's givin' it to me?"

He brought his lips to my neck, "Just me, Sugar."

Gerard grabbed hold of my hip, his lips pressed against my neck, jetting up to my jaw and brushing against my lips. "Up. Get your leg up." he spoke heavily.

I brought my leg up to his nude hip and wrapped his around his waist. Gerard didn't hesitate to lift me up, causing me other leg to lock around his waist too. My arms wrapped around his neck, his lips crashed against mine as he pushed into me slowly. We both gave low moans, stalling as he began to get a good rhythm going.

Our lips parted, moans escaping silently, and my eyes shut. I arched my back, making myself comfortable against his body. I not my lip, feeling those tingling feelings in my body. There was so many things I wanted to say, just because my body and mind felt so open. 

I could hear Gerard grunt, and I found it even more exciting and arousing. My mind raced with sexual thoughts, causing my release to plunge and rise, "Gerard--" I sputtered.

Gerard picked up his pace, unsure, possibly, of what I meant by calling his name. My nails trailed up his back, and he knew it was good. He didn't say anything, just groaned, bucking his hips harder against mine.

"Oh fuck," I was feeling, not thinking, "I love you, Gerard."

He slowed, stalled and I knew I fucked up. 

He didn't stop, he just slowed, and then kissed me, "Say it again, Stormy."

"I love you." I said quietly, kissing his harder, "I love you." the words danced on our lips; though he didn't say it back.

"Sugar, I'm almost there, say it again."

I was surprised by this.

"I love you, Gee!" I practically screamed.

My release came quick and hard. I breathed in heavily, letting Gerard thrust a few times before he pulled out and released. He pushed back in, not caring, just finishing off. He kissed me hard, after and gave another hard thrust.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this while workin so I had to come home and post this.
Just cuz I love you guys too.

Um...that's it I guess.
And someone messaged me asking if I have a tumblr, and the answer is no, I don't. I thought about signing up, but I rarely get online, and when I do, I'm just shopping or using mibba. So, I wanted to ask, should I get one? I don't know...so indecisive about stuff like that.