Arrangements

I missed you

My father picked us up from the airport, showering us both with mustache kisses and talking happily. He was so glad to see us, me more so because of the wedding. 

"How was the tour?"

I sat in the front seat, Astrid was in the back, in the middle, leaned forward and keep between us.

"It was fun." I didn't lie.

"Was it? How about your showing?"

I scratched my head, "I have so much stuff to do after this wedding..." I trailed.

"Me and Donald pitched together a very well thought out wedding gift." my father wiggled his bushy eyebrows.

"Papa, that isn't necessary."

"The kids got to have a nice honeymoon." I scratched my head again, feeling embarrassed.

"Whatd you get her?" Astrid cut in, seeing my face glow with red.

"I am not telling you, you like to tell." 

Me and Astrid giggled, "I was testing you, papa."

"Yeah right." he laughed too.

"Have you talked to Gerard?" I asked a moment later, "Or Mikey?"

"Your mama did. They went fitting for their tuxes."

"Do they look good?" Astrid asked next.

"I say so." my father looked over at me, "Very dapper."

I smiled, "I bet."

When we got home, we said hello to my mother and sat down and had coffee and cookies. Well, I didn't have coffee, I can't stand the stuff, and caught up.

"Stormy, what happened to your head?" My mother pressed her fingers to my scab/scar.

"I fell last week, I got three stitches." I informed them.

"You fell? Where?" my mother continued to probe.

"On the bus, I hit the side my head on the edge of the counter. I'm fine." I tried to change the subject.

My mother sucked her teeth, "You're usually so poise."

I snorted, "I lived on a bus with five men, I tripped over boots." I lied some more. 

So far, mama and papa believed me, but Astrid saw right through it.

"Poor thing," my mother shook her head, "the veil will hide in the photos."

My eyes nearly bulged, "Photos? You're gonna take pictures?"

My mother looked at me like I lost my mind, "Yes, Stormy."

I sighed, "I always look horrid..."

"You'll look like a princess." My father smiled warmly at me.

"Thanks, Papa."

"Speaking of Princess," my mother took my hand, "Upstairs...me and Donna got the dress completely finished and up to date."

I smiled, "Oh...wow."

"Go see it, and come down and show us!"

I bit at my lip, "Okay. Astrid?"

Astrid smiled, "Let's go."

Upstairs, the dress hung on the door, and Sylvester was lying on our bed. I petted him before going over to the dress. It was ruffled at the bottom, barely puffed out though, and it was sleeveless. 

"I have the perfect bra for that!" Astrid said excitedly, "Hold on."

Astrid left the room, and I put my hand on the silk material. It was beautiful, and the yellow and white went together so well. My heart skipped when I took it down and pressed it against myself. I looked in the mirror, frowning at the displeasure in my eyes. I wanted to be happy, but I felt numb and slightly scared.

"Here you go," Astrid gave me a sheer, pink, strapless bra and lacy panty set.

My eyes bulged once again, "What the heck?!"

"It's sexy. Plus, you love Gerard, right? This will make him fall in love...even for a night."

I sighed and handed her my dress, and took my sneakers, shirt, jeans and bra off. I put her bra on, then I stepped into the dress, having Astrid zip it up and looked at myself. I looked...pretty.

"Holy smokes." Astrid said, "Stormy, you look freakin' great!"

I held my breath, "It fits perfectly, and I do look nice."

"You look beautiful." Astrid added.

"Thanks."

"C'mon, let's go show ma and pa."

I followed Astrid out towards the hall and down the stairs. I held the dress up, making sure I didn't mess it up and met my folks down the stairs.

"Krist, look at your daughter!" my mother squealed happily, "Oh baby, you look beautiful! Wait till Donna finishes the veil!"

I blushed as my father stated at me in awe, "Stormy, you look so beautiful."

My stomach knotted, "Thanks, Papa."

"Wait until Gerard sees you."

I bit at my lip, "Yeah."

There was swift knock on the door before anyone say anything else, and we all looked at the door. My mother smiled, "Speaking of Gerard..." she turned to me, "go get out of that dress, it's bad luck!"

I shook my head and carefully jogged up the stairs and had Astrid get me out of the dress. I hung it up and got dressed in my regular clothes. I went back towards and saw Gerard at the foot of the stairs, waiting.

"Hey." I smiled at him.

"Hey, Sugar." he opened his arms and enveloped me into a hug.

"You smell good." I said softly, kissing his cheek.

He combed his hair back with his hand, "Thanks. Wanna come with me? I'm gonna go check some stuff out."

I nodded, "Yeah, sure."

I turned to my parents and they just smiled and waved. Astrid stood by the stairs and didn't say anything. The look on her face face was enough.

"I'll be back soon." I told them.

"Have fun kids." My mother waved and I followed out with Gerard.

Gerard took my hand and led me to his car, opening the passenger side door for me, and jogging to driver side. He didn't say anything as he backed out and drove down the block and around the corner, and then parked. He turned to me and leaned over in his seat to kiss me hard. I was caught off guard, but I caught up and kissed him back, tangling my fingers in his hair.

He pulled away, "Fuck, I missed you."

I smiled, catching my breath, "I missed you, too."

"I couldn't wait to see you. When I got your voicemail, I went out for a while to waste some time before I saw you." He kissed me again, roughly, and forcing his tongue past my lips.

I gladly accepted Gerard and pulled him closer to me. My heart pounded in my chest, I felt so happy to be with him, and the overwhelming emotion was killing me. I felt the tears pinch my eyes and slide down my cheeks. 

Gerard pulled away, "Shit, did I hurt you?" he asked, wiping my cheeks.

"No," I murmured, "I just really missed you."

He looked confused, "You're crying cause you missed me?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

"Why?" he sat back slowly.

"Because I love you." I told him truthfully.

He frowned, turned his attention to the front and put his hands on the wheel. I felt like I had done something wrong, for a reaction like this.

"Gerard?" I touched his arm.

"Let's go back to my place, we can talk and shit."

I nodded, watching him closely. He drove off, heading towards a street that I barely remembered. He pulled up at a small house a few minutes later, in a cul-de-sac. He parked next to a car in the drive way, and turned the car off.

"Me, Mikey and Ray live here. Ray's out with his mom." I nodded.

"Are we alone?"

"Mikey's inside. He's leaving in a few minutes."

Gerard and I got out the car and I followed him inside. I could hear the Smashing Pumpkins blaring on one side of the house. 

"Mikey!" Gerard yelled.

"Yeah?" Mikey yelled back.

"Me and Stormy are here."

"Hi Stormy!" I smiled.

"Hi Mikey!"

"We're gonna be in my room!" 

"Okay!"

Gerard took my hand and led me through a front hall, that was bare, and into a living room with a couch, a big screen TV with game systems and a massive collection of games and movies. He led me down another bare hall with three doors, and then to the last door. He opened, leading me into a relatively clean room; there was a Sandman comic poster, and my Iggy construction piece above his bed.

"You put it up?" I asked softly.

"Yeah, it's the coolest thing I own." He closed the door.

I looked around the room; he had a desk full of CDs, books and comics. His bags from tour were on the floor, and his bed spread was a little ruffled. He took my hand and sat me on the bed, "I kinda want to...get our own place. Y'know, if you want."

"Would you consider living in LA with me?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

"Yeah, I would. I think Mikey wants to move there, he really likes Allie."

I smiled shyly, "You don't have to, it's just--"

He cut me off, "Don't worry, I know what you mean."

I nodded and scooted closer to him, "Kiss me, Gee."

He licked his lips and kissed me. He moved slowly against me and slipped his hand on my knee, squeezing and moving up to my thigh. He pulled away, gazing down at me, "Tell me you love me, Stormy." he commanded darkly.

I smiled, "I love you, Gee."

He smiled, kissing me once more before he straddled me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had a dream about the wedding.
However, it wasn't as expected as I thought it'd be.
Any ideas?