Arrangements

Positive

My eyes filled with tears when the sign finally showed, slowly, making my heart pound. Increasing blood pressure, my stomach knotted as well. I picked it up, then looked at Gerard, "I want you to guess." I said, trying to hide my excitement.

He gave me a smirk, then smiled, "I don't think I have to. Lookin' at your smile, I know what it is."

I bit at my bottom lip and sat beside him, showing it to him. He exhaled happily, "It's positive."

He turned his head and kissed the corner of my mouth, "Yeah..."

"This is weird," I mumbled, letting him peck my lips repeatedly, "what do we tell your mom? Do we just show her?"

He nodded, "Yeah, c'mon."

Gerard stood, took my hand and led me out the bathroom. We walked down stairs, then he opened his mouth, "It's positive!"

I slapped his shoulder jokingly, "Gee!" I hissed at him.

Everyone looked at us, with raised brows, Gerard pulled me to his side, lifting my hand to show them the pregnancy test. Mrs. Way awed, came over and gripped me into a hug, as did Allie. Mr. Way and Mikey came over and hugged Gerard.

It was really cute and sweet and it brought us a little bit closer together.

***

After dinner and talking about future plans, Gerard and I took Danny home and decided to make plans of our own. We put Danny in his play pen, to tire him out with toys, and we sat on the couch. I was still a bit feverish, but the sickness in my stomach had gone.

"We gotta look for a bigger place," Gerard told me, "I have so many ideas, Storm."

I smiled at him, "I never thought I'd ever see you this ambitious."

"Me either...especially about having kids and family, y'know." He looked down at my waist, "I'm so excited."

I took his hand in mine, "Me, too."

We put Danny to bed and went to our own. We laid in the bed, Gerard held me close to him, I pecked his cheek, breathing in deeply. I was so happy to be with him, I know probably say it a lot, but it's true. I don't want anyone else but Gerard. He's the love of my life.

"I can't sleep," he said softly, "I'm thinking too much."

I shook my head at him, "Think of a song...count sheep."

"I don't think that's gonna work," he climbed on top of me, "can I kiss you?"

I smirked at him, "Go for it."

I felt Gerard's lips on my neck, the room was dimly lit, I shut my eyes, concealing myself in darkness. I let Gerard have me, I was happy to be with just him, giving me to him. His hands felt my body up and down, rolling to my lower back and pulling my panties down. His lips trailed sloppy kisses down my chest, my sternum, and he yanked my tank top down, exposing my breast. His hands moved back over my hips and up my sides to cup my jaw. Gerard leaned back up and kissed me, I opened my eyes, but shut them again, to kiss him.

He pulled away, his hands skimmed down my body again, and stilled at my stomach. I swallowed thickly, opening my eyes, I watched Gerard touch my stomach gently. He petted it, almost, cautiously, then he looked up at me, "It's weird...one day our baby will be here," he lifted my tank top and placed a kiss on my stomach.

My whole body erupted with goosebumps, and I tugged at my lip. I pulled Gerard back up, wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him. My hands held his shoulders gently, I kissed him deeply, I swear I almost started to cry.

***

Our doctor's appointment was the day before Gerard had to leave, and I was excited for that. Frank volunteered to watch Danny while we had gone, and my anticipation to hear about the baby was growing. I had gone to the doctor the day before, to have blood taken from me, and I was back for the official check up.

Gerard held my hand as we waited in the waiting room. He looked nervous, his teeth played with his bottom lip. He didn't say much, I knew his mind was filled with uncertainties and wonders; mine was too.

When we were called back, Gerard sat while I changed, and then sat. I felt his hand on my lower back, "I'm fucking nervous."

"Me, too, but I don't think anything is wrong."

A few minutes later, the doctor, Dr. White, came in. She smiled at us, "Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Way."

My heart seemed to slow its thumping, "Thank you." we both said.

"Stormy, you are about 6 weeks along. Are you still feeling sickness?"

"Just a little, but it's mostly after I've eaten."

Dr. White hummed, "Are you stress free? Any problems?"

"None, we are totally stress free." I said with a small laugh.

"Can I ask somethin'?" Gerard spoke up, Dr. White nodded, "I'm leaving on tour for about 2 months...and Stormy is gonna be home with our nephew, is there anything I should worry about? I mean," he looked at me, "I don't want her to stress out..."

"All you need to worry about is your wife eating healthily, and adequately." She smiled at us, "The sickness will probably increase, but it's nothing to worry about."

Gerard let out a little breath and I rolled my eyes playfully at him, "Stop being a worrier, Gee." I patted his cheek.

He just smiled at me, "Can't help it."

After the check up, I scheduled another for a month, and that would be my first without Gerard. He had looked upset, but didn't say anything until we got to the car. 

"Will you be okay?" He asked, "I could...y'know, cut a few shows--"

I stopped him, "No way, I'll be okay. Don't cancel any shows, I'm fine."

He still looked unsure, "I'm nervous about leaving you, what if something bad happens?"

"Nothing bad will happen." I kissed his cheek, "I'll be careful."

"You have to promise me." He stressed softly, "Promise me that you'll call me if anything happens. I don't wanna come home and shit has gone to hell."

I sighed and brushed my fingers through his hair, "I promise, Gerard."

He leaned over and kissed my cheek, "Thank you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy New Years Eve!
Did you like this? A time skip may come, so be prepared. I really can't think of any drama to add that I truly think would be nice to add. I'm just rolling with the punches. I guess Gee and Stormy are a happy little married couple now. :)