Status: Active = )

Scream

Chapter Sixteen

Zacky slowly crawled out of Rylee's bed careful not to wake her up. He cringed when he pressed on the mattress to stand up and it creaked. Turning around he found Rylee still very much asleep. He quietly pulled his pants back on and walked across the room to her closed door. Just as his hand griped the doorknob he heard the bed creak,this time not from him obviously.

"Zacky?" Rylee's tired voice called. "Where are you going?"

Zacky turned around trying to concoct a lie in his mind. "I just got a text from Matt,I gotta go sort something out," he stated quickly.

"At 1:32 in the morning?" she asked skeptically.

Zacky nodded. He walked over to her side of the bed and he couldn't help but smile at how cute she looked just waking up, head cocked to the side in confusion. In a weird way her innocent look was turning him on greatly just knowing she was the complete opposite but he pushed those thoughts away cause he had work that needed to be done. "Don't worry baby I'll see you later today. I'll pick you up from school how about that?"he suggested.

Rylee smiled a little and nodded.Zacky smiled back and leaned down to kiss her cheek.

"I love you,"she said quietly.

"I love you too,now go back to sleep sweetheart," he coaxed pushing her down gently. She complied and snuggled down into her warm covers. Zacky smiled as he shut her door behind him she didn't suspect a thing. But he was very wrong Rylee at that very minute had a million things he could be going to do running through her head and she finally decided on one.

Zacky Vengeance was cheating.
♠ ♠ ♠
Double update =]