Status: Active = )

Scream

Chapter Five

Rylee hummed an unknown tune as she flipped through her magazine. A knock on her door pulled her out of her daydreaming state.

"Come in!" she yelled not wanting to move from her comfortable position which was on top of the island counter in the kitchen. She heard someone open and shut the door.

"Where are you?" A voice called.

"In the kitchen!" she called back not looking up from her magazine.

The sound of feet walking into the kitchen finally tore her attention from her magazine. She looked at a pair of feet and slowly raised her head to meet Zacky's intense green eyes. The sun shining through the kitchen window hit to pieces of metal placed in his lips.

"Hey Zacky," she smiled before looking back down at her magazine.

Wait metal in his lips?

Her head immediately snapped back up to Zacky who was leaning against the door frame now smirking.

"Y-You got lip rings?" she stuttered.

"Snakebites to be exact," he replied coolly.

"W-wow."

The one thing that turned Rylee on more than anything was piercings but lip rings in particular and he had two of them.

"Yeah, my friend told me they make making out more fun," he shrugged.

Rylee swallowed hard as he licked his lips making them glisten more. "I-I bet." She bit her lip trying to keep herself calm. And that damn smirk he was wearing made him look all that more tempting.

"Ever made out with someone who had lips rings Rylee?" he asked taking a step forward. She nodded her head. "What about snakebites?" He finally made his way up to her standing in between her legs as she shook her head no. "Want to?" he whispered placing his hands on both her knees.

She was about to answer when he placed his lips on her neck pushing the metal into her warm skin as he kissed her lightly causing her to inhale sharply. He moved up her neck slowly planting lustful kisses on any piece of skin available. Rylee's eyes fluttered closed as she lolled her head to the side giving him better access, placing her hands on top of his.

"How do they feel?" he purred barley moving away from her neck so that his lips brushed against her making her shudder in pleasure.

"Good," she breathed

He nipped at her sweet tasting skin. "Just good?"

"Really really good," she whimpered.

He was content with that answer and continued kissing her neck letting his tongue slip out and glide across her smooth skin. She let out a small moan as her hands began sliding up his arms caressing his muscles before continuing up to his neck. She pressed it lightly encouraging him to continue not wanting the pleasure to end. Just as he began to suck on her neck lightly he pulled away smirk still plastered on his face. She gave him a confused look.

"Sucks to be teased doesn't it?" he taunted.

She growled at him playfully. Zacky couldn't help but feel turned on. She pushed him away lightly sliding off the counter. He looked down to her with a smug look and she just smiled back with a devilish look on her face.

"Fine were even," she shrugged sliding away from him and making her way to the fridge "Want anything?" she asked opening the door and bending over slightly giving Zacky the perfect view of her ass.

"Uhh no I'm fine," he mumbled leaning his elbows against the counter as he stared at her.

She closed the fridge and opened the freezer pulling out a box of popsicles. She pulled out a cherry one and put the rest back. After she tore of the wrapper and threw it away she walked around and hopped back onto the counter next to Zacky before popping it into her mouth. Zacky slowly looked up to see her sucking on the popsicle looking through her magazine. He stood up straight and watched as she teasingly licked the popsicle knowing it was turning him on. He moved back in front of her and placed a hand on each side of the counter trapping her in. She pretended not to notice and tried to keep the smirk off her face. As the popsicle began to melt she sucked the juices making a slurping sound. Zacky lightly groaned making her look up at him

"Want some Zacky?" she asked closing her magazine. "Its really good," she sang before she licked the juices off her lips.

"Yeah let me get a taste," he grinned. She brought the popsicle up to his lips but he simply pushed it away. She raised an eyebrow.

He ignored the look and pressed his lips onto hers catching her off guard. It didn't take long for her lips to begin moving with his. She set her popsicle on the counter not caring about the mess. His arms wrapped around her waist as hers went around his neck. She scooted closer to the edge of the counter so she could press herself into a growing Zacky. Their lips moved furiously and tongues slipped in and out of each others mouths. Just as Rylee wrapped her legs around his waist his phone went off in his pocket.

"Ignore it," he muttered in between kisses.

She obliged and continued on as nothing happened. The ringing finally stopped only for it to ring again a few minutes later. Zacky groaned pulling away from her and pulling out his phone. He looked at the caller id and rolled his eyes.

"Fucking Brian," he mumbled opening the phone."What?!" he snapped. "Yeah were still hanging out today did you really need to call and ask me that?" he growled. "Why are you over there now dumb ass?"

Rylee wasn't really interested in hearing the rest of this one sided conversation. She pulled him forward by his hips and began kissing his neck making him sigh contently. She lowered one of her hands and began to rub him through his jeans making him let out a deep groan. Smiling at his reaction she also put her mouth to work at nibbling and sucking at his neck.

"N-No Brian I am not fucking while I'm talking to you,"Zacky stated but it came out more as a moan. "Shut up. Listen I'll be over in a minute," he said hurriedly before slapping the phone shut.

"You don't know how much I really really wanna finish this," he sighed "But unfortunately I made plans with my friends and their waiting at my house right now." Rylee pulled away and nodded in understandment. "Do you maybe wanna..I don't know continue this some other time?" he asked nervously rubbing the back of his neck. "It's okay if this is just a one time thing or whatever but if it isn't- ."

Rylee rolled her eyes at his rambling before placing her lips on his immediately shutting him up. "I don't want this to stop if you don't," she admitted after she pulled away.

"I don't," he answered quickly blushing slightly at his eagerness."But you don't care that I'm old enough to be your brother or uncle or something?" he asked.

"No I think older guys are hot," she whispered in his ear before planting a kiss under it.

"And you don't think I'm a creep?"

"Nope," she answered truthfully. "Do you think I'm a whore?"

"Yes," he said seriously. "My whore," he finished smiling. Rylee relaxed and smiled back. "So do you wanna meet some new people?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Tsk Tsk they are getting pretty touchy arent they?