Status: Active = )

Scream

Chapter Six

"This is Jimmy, Brian, Matt and Johnny," Zacky introduced pointing to each guy sitting in his living room. "Guys this is Rylee"

"Aren't you the fine piece of ass from across the street?" Johnny asked receiving a smack on the head from Matt who was closest to him.

"I suppose if you say so," she shrugged.

"I sure do," Jimmy answered as Johnny agreed with him.

"Easy guys, she's jail bait," Zacky joked although there was a slight seriousness in his tone.

"Really? How old are you babe?" Brian asked.

"I just turned 17 this summer," she answered.

"Wow, you look like you could pass as 21, 23 the most," Brian said shocked.

Rylee wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing."Err...thanks?"

"I'm gunna go get drinks you want anything?" Zacky asked.

"No I'm fine."

"Alright i'll be back, leave her be guys," Zacky warned before walking off to what she guessed was the kitchen.

"You wanna sit down, there's a seat over here," Brian offered nicely patting a spot between him and Matt on the couch.

"Sure," she shrugged walked over to the couch sitting down.

"Nice tattoos," Rylee noted glancing over Brain's sleeve.

"Thanks, you got any?" he asked looking for any tattoos visible.

"No not yet, my parents would flip I have to wait till after I move out."

"Where would you get it?"

"Depending on what it is but I've always wanted one right here," she pointed down at the skin under her belly button and just above her pants line.

"That would be so hot," Brian nodded.

"What would be hot?" Zacky asked walking back into the living room arm full of beers.

"She's getting a tattoo right here," Brain repeated pointing where she had a few seconds ago.

"That would be hot," Zacky agreed after he handed out the beers.

"One of you move," Zacky demanded looking at Matt and Brian.

"Why?" Matt asked raising an eyebrow.

"Because I said so," Zacky stated simply. Brain sighed before getting off the couch and making his way over to an empty recliner chair.

"Can we watch a movie, I need to get some sleep I didn't get any last night," Jimmy yawned laying out across the floor.

"So you come over to my house to sleep? And the reason for your sleepiness is because your up all night fucking Leana," Zacky laughed.

"Shut up at least I'm getting some," Jimmy shot back.

"I'm getting some."

"From who?" Johnny asked shocked.

"Don't worry about it just know that I'm getting some," Zacky replied coolly wrapping his arm around the back of the couch.

"I think I have an idea," Brain smirked. "He sounded a little distracted on the phone earlier and I think I know why."

Rylee could feel her cheeks warm up and she began to pull at a loose string on Zacky's jeans.

"Lets get off the subject, my movies are in the cabinet," Zacky said using his beer to point at the cabinet.

Jimmy crawled over to the cabinet shuffling through movies before finally picking one. He popped in the DVD and the menu for Forrest Gump came up.

"What the hell!" Matt moaned throwing his head back.

"I don't wanna hear it I love this movie now shut up or leave."

Matt sighed before grabbing a couch pillow and shuffling onto the floor getting comfortable as well.

"Wanna sip?" Zacky asked tilting his beer towards Rylee.

She nodded her head and took the bottle out of his hands. As she took a small sip her face crunched up in disgust.

"Thats horrible."

He laughed. "You get used to it."

"Ugh liquor is so much better," she announced.

"Oh so you do drink?" Zacky grinned. "Not as innocent as I thought, I'll have to get you drunk so I can have my way with you," he whispered in her ear making her emit a giggle and everybody turn to look at them. As soon as they turned around Rylee leaned in closer to Zacky.

"I thought you would know I'm not innocent at all by now," she replied. "And you don't need alcohol in my system in order to fuck me Zacky," she whispered back seductively.

"The things you do to me Rylee," Zacky sighed grabbing a pillow putting it over his hardening cock.

Rylee giggled softly. She looked behind her and grabbed the blanket hanging off the back of the couch before throwing it over her and Zacky. After a few minutes of everyone being engrossed in the movie she pulled away the pillow from Zacky's lap and replaced it with her hand. Zacky looked down at her as she undid his belt and unzipped his zipper. Her warm hand slid into his boxers all the way down his length before wrapping her hand fully around the base his cock pulling it out of his boxers. Zacky whimpered slightly as he felt her slide her thumb over the tip spreading his precum.

She removed her hand ignoring Zacky's disappointed face. Slowly she brought her thumb to her mouth sliding it in, licking the substance off clean causing Zacky to quiver as he watched her lustfully. He licked his lips before biting his bottom one flicking the lip ring back and forth to suppress any sort of sound he wanted to let out.

"Tastes good Zacky. Gunna let me taste more later?" she whispered in his ear grabbing his dog tags pulling him closer to her.

"Good god," he groaned advancing on her, undone belt clinking with each move he made, laying her down on her back."Your driving me crazy."

He crashed his lips onto hers instantly slipping his tongue into her mouth which she welcomed with her own. He rested his weight on his hands which were placed on either side of her head making sure not to crush her little frame. Rylee giggled softly as Zacky's bare hard on pushed against her leg.

"See what you do to me," he breathed in between kisses.

"Want me to fix it?" she cooed in his ear as his lips trailed down her jaw to her neck.

"Mhmm," he nodded into her neck.

"Will they notice?" she asked.

Zacky lifted his head up letting his dark hair fall in his eyes as he looked over at his friends. Jimmy was sleeping already but Matt, Johnny and Brian were wide awake but not seeming to notice what was taking place since there heads were turned away from them.

"Not if were quiet," he answered finally going back to her neck.

She followed his lead dragging her hand between them ,down his chest, till she got to her destination. Grabbing his cock once again she slowly began sliding her hand up and down making him inhale sharply.

"Faster," he urged resting his weight on his elbows as one hand began to crawl up her shirt tracing the bottom of her bra before slipping his hand in completely taking hold of her breast massaging it gently.

She complied to his wishes and began to pump faster adding more pressure. His breathing become irregulated the more she moved her hand. Zacky muffled the moan escaping his lips by kissing Rylee roughly. Pulling away he leaned his forehead against hers as she stroked him fast.

"Oh. my. god." he whispered letting his eyes flutter closed. He bucked his hips with the rhythm of her hands intensifying the pleasure. He knew he wasn't gunna last much longer.

Just as her hand was beginning to get tired from its continuous motions Zacky let out a loud grunt not caring if the others heard as he came into her hand. Rylee did a few more small pumps making sure he was finished as the warm substance coated her hand. Letting out a shaky breath he slowly rested himself on Rylee completely giving his shaking arms a rest as he kissed her through ragged breaths.

"Woo live porn!" Johnny whistled.

Zacky and Rylee turned to see all eyes on them except Jimmy who was still sleeping.

"Did you guys just do what I think you just did?" Matt asked wide eyed.

Zacky rolled his eyes grabbing a few tissues from the box on the coffee table handing them to Rylee so she could clean off her hand. While she was doing that Zacky packed himself back in his boxers before getting off of her. All these actions answered Matt's question along with Zacky standing up and doing up his undone pants and belt.

"Zacky, man what the hell are you doing? She's a kid!" Matt scolded.

"Mind your own god damn business," Zacky growled back.

Rylee awkwardly fixed her shirt before standing up.

"It is my business your my best friend and I'm not gunna let you go to jail for one night of fun with a minor," Matt continued.

"She's not gunna tell anyone Matt," Zacky sighed running a hand through his hair.

Rylee decided she had had enough for one night. "Hey Zacky I think I'm just gunna head home," she stated quietly.

"No Ry you don't have to leave," Zacky said softly. "Matt's just being an overprotective dick. Just stay."

"No I need to get home, my parents should be calling to check up on me anyways. Nice meeting you guys. See ya," she smiled politely as she walked out the door.

"Matt your an asshole. It's his life," Brain defended after they watched Rylee from the window walk into her house.

"Damn right its my life. And it just so happens its not one night of fun I actually like her Matt and you go and fuck everything up, she probably wont even wanna see me again," Zacky snapped before walking up to his room.

"Come on Matt wake up Jimmy and lets get going," Johnny suggested as Zacky slammed his door shut.

Matt nodded starting to feel guilty. "I'll talk to him tomorrow," he concluded.
♠ ♠ ♠
What did you guys think?
I know the perverts liked this chapter =]