Status: NEW STORY :D Please show it some love!

Sweet Ransom

“I have a proposition for you baby”

I could feel my body trembling, I was desperate. I scampered around my destroyed bedroom, begging for something to cure my desire. In frustration, I tossed items carelessly around the room – making a horrible amount of noise. I gave up, leaving me to my only other option, shakily I grabbed my phone and dialled Greg’s number.

“Sarah” he acknowledges me confidently through the phone.

“Hi Greg, uh I wanted to see if you wanted me to go out and sell tonight. I-I have nothing else better to do” I stuttered pathetically. I was lying directly through my teeth.

“Give me 10 and I’ll be around” he hung up.

Anxiously I paced around the room, struggling to get ready. By Greg coming around it usually meant he would assess what I was wearing to make sure I attracted buyers. The clothes had to be slutty, revealing and had no room for self-consciousness. Luckily my hair and makeup were already done and I could just throw on the tightest, shortest dress I had and a pair of ankle-snapping heels.

My heart dropped as there was a knock on the door. I rushed down the stairs of my parents’ home and yanked open the front door, moving outside swiftly and securing the door shut behind me.

“I see you’re dressed” his dirty eyes wondered over my figure.

“You approve?”

“Hmm…” he pondered, running his hand up my side and across my chest. I wish I could hit him every time he laid a hand on me but I needed him and his supplies “I approve. So, this is yours” he handed me a small bag “Make sure you sell it all and count the cash. I want the money by morning” he said sternly before walking away.

Greg’s presence sent shivers down my spine; I didn’t want to think of what was going to happen if he ever found out about what I was doing. Soon, Greg was out of sight I raced up stairs and grabbed a handbag which fitted the small package in carefully. I quickly headed back down the stairs.

“Sarah, what are you doing?” My mother asked curiously from behind me.

“I’m going out” I replied.

“Sweetie, it’s almost midnight” she sighed.

“Can you just mind your own business? I can do what I want”

“You are my business, your my daughter!” she replied.

“Sarah, I think you should listen to your mother” my father immerged from behind her.

“Listen here, both of you. I don’t give a shit if your my parents, I will do whatever the fuck I want, whenever the fuck I want so how about to just fuck off! I’m not your precious, princess perfect daughter anymore; deal with it!” I yelled and slammed the door on exit.

I could hear my mother’s loud weeps as she cried, it didn’t affect me though – I was too much of an emotionless monster. I soon reached the local bar, filled with its usual potential. Scanning the room, I looked for someone showing interest in me.

I spotted a guy up by the pool table; he leaned awkwardly on one arm and winked at me as my gaze connected with his. I pushed out my chest and shook my ass as I walked towards him, making sure I looked as appealing as I ever could. As I reached him I smiled at his somewhat delighted reaction and pulled him closer to me by the hem of his shirt.

“I have a proposition for you baby” I whispered in his ear, running my hand along his waist.

I felt him nod in reply “I need you do to a favour for me and in return we can fuck” I ran my hand seductively over his manhood.

A wide grin appears on his face. Hastily he grabbed my wrist and pulled me behind him, taking him upstairs. I walked inside the room and was forced back as a pair of hungry lips furiously attacked mine; pinning me against the wall.

I forced out a giggle “So do we have a deal?” I asked.

“What do I have to do for you?”

“While you’re fucking me, I want you to be as rough as you can with me. Hit me, the rougher it is the better” I hated the putrid words coming out of my mouth. I knew what was coming for me, I was dreading it beyond belief but it needed to be done.

He grinned and pushed me back into the wall, attacking my neck with his lips and teeth. He ripped my clothes off my body and harshly forced himself inside of me. He was doing just as I wanted, being as rough as possible. Although it was what I needed, I couldn’t help the tears of pain welling in my eyes.

For 20 minutes, I became his filthy whore. I forced pleasure to erupt from both myself and him as his fist painfully connected with my cheek. I could feel the swelling already as he repeated the act. Each time he continued the acts I pretended to like it, therefore encouraging him to continue the violent massacre on my body.

Soon enough, he was finished. Leaving me in the room to take in my pain I could taste the blood that trickled into my mouth. As quickly as I could I pulled my slightly torn clothes back on my bruised and permanently damaged body. Limping, I grabbed my bag and staggered out the club into a back alleyway. Ripping the bag open I pulled out everything I needed. Blissfully I drove the needle through my skin, absolute pure ecstasy fluctuating over my bodily being.


I screamed and shot up out of bed. My breathing was short, my breath hung open wide as I panted deeply. I could feel my heart thumping violently in my chest; I placed my hand on my chest to feel its forceful movements. I wiped the sheen of sweat that covered my forehead off quickly and leaned myself up against the wall beside me.

“Is everything okay Sarah?” Judy’s voice echoed through my room.

“I-I just had a nightmare that’s all” I stuttered quietly.

“Do you want to talk about it?” Judy asked entering the room.

“It was nothing that scary” I shrugged “just my past”

“From what you have told me about your past Sarah, I would call it scary. What happened?” she sat down on the edge of my bed.

“Well, I was desperate for a hit and I called, uh, him to bring me over stuff to sell. I ended up going to a bar and having one of them have sex with me in return for them hitting me”

“Why would you want someone to hit you?” she asked curiously.

“I did it to make it look like I had been jumped while selling the drugs. Therefore I could keep the drugs for my own personal use without him knowing”

“Did anything else happen?”

“I went into the back alleyway and starting shooting up”

Judy sighed “At least you’ve changed now”

“Yeah…” I mumbled.

“Come on, let’s take you to get a shower” she smiled.

I grabbed my necessities while Judy checked and cleared the hallway. Once the all clear way given we headed into the bathroom. She searched through my items, making sure there was no weapons or anything I could potentially use to cause harm to myself.

She turned around politely and let me get undressed and hop behind the safety of the curtain. The curtains separating were white and allowed Judy to see my silhouette to ensure she would be able to watch what I was doing. Every time someone took a shower in the facility, a carer or supervisor had to be present to ensure that no one was committing self-harm or doing anything remotely dangerous.

Apparently back before my time of being in here because they didn’t have the white curtains to enable silhouettes to be visualised, patients had to shower with no curtain and the carers/supervisors had to watch them. Water flowed through the strands of my hair and over my body. I heard a recognizable buzzing noise.

“Sarah?” Judy called out “Will you be okay for 5 minutes? One of the other patients is having a meltdown in the cafeteria and I have been called to assist?”

“Yeah, that’s fine – go!”

I heard her open and close the door behind her. Casually I resumed to lathering shampoo into my hair. Once a week we were allowed the privileges of washing our hair and under supervision the use of hairdryers. I heard the door open once again.

“Back so soon?” I asked.

No reply.

“Judy?” I questioned.

Slowly I pulled back the curtain and screamed.

“G-get out! GET THE FUCK OUT!” I yelled at the sight of one of them with long dark hair; splashing water everywhere.

“Sarah, stop, calm down it’s me, Max!” he shouted.

“F-FUCK OFF, GET OUT!” I screamed, grabbing random bottles and pegging them at him.

He jumped as they smacked into him and whined in pain as they connect with his body. I grabbed every single item I could possibly use and hauled it in the direct of him screaming in utter fear and inability to control my emotions. My body was trembling uncontrollably, my breath was hitched in my throat, I was struggling to breath; my heart was causing my ribcage to shake!
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter, thank you so so much for the comments! <3
Keep it up, if you have any stories you would like me to read send me the link :)
Also, i have another Max Green/Ronnie Radke fanfic is anyone wants to read it - Four Letter Lie