Status: Working progress

Experimental

Gucci is my Boyfriend

Fuck.
That word meant two things: How much my 'love pocket' hurt, and what happened last night.
"Good morning, birthday girl!" My step brother smiled down at me while holding a coffee like he hadn't done anything, like he hadn't taken my virtue from me, like he hadn't stripped me -quite literally- of my virginity. Thank God I'm legal.
"What- how fucking dare you!" I tried to shout, but only managed a whisper. My throat was too sore for me to speak, most likely because of the second thing that my step brother made me do last night.
"Can't say you didn't enjoy it. Can't say I didn't either!" he laughed, "Now get dressed, Steph, or you'll be late for school! Enjoy your dinner with your boyfriend!"

After Derek, my step brother, left, I hobbled towards my mirror, my 'love pocket' aching and tearing with each step. I was normal- naked, messy dark brown hair, cuts and bruises all over my body, red stains covering my neck. But apart from that... I looked like innocent Stephanie. I looked at my clock. Shit! I was naked and late! I threw some clothes on, covering up my limp body as much as I possibly could and brushed my hair. There. I looked like a virgin again. "Steph! Get to school now or I'll have to fuck you again!" Derek shouted from downstairs.

"Oh. My. God. You're like, seventeen!" said Alan, smiling broadly and thrusting a handbag towards me. "Like, Happy Birthday!" I looked at it. It was orange and glistened like the morning sun. It looked like Gucci... But no. It couldn't be!
"What is it?" I asked.
"Oh. My. God. If you don't know what Gucci is then you don't deserve the Gucci!" he cried, obviously offended. He snatched the bag back and gently caressed his cheek with it. He couldn't surely be straight. I had to ask the question now that I'd finished my pizza.
"Alan... Are you gay?" I asked. He laughed and crossed his dainty legs.
"Oh, I'm not gay, darling, and I'll prove it!" he said before placing his varnished hand on my leg. He quickly thrust it down my trousers and crushed his glossed lips to mine.
"Wait!" I shouted. I had a choice. I could tell him to leave, or I could drag him to my room. I may as well choose the latter now that I wasn't a virgin. It's goodbye innocent Steph... Hello to the slut. "My room..." I whispered seductively into his ear. He carried me up the stairs, dropping me a few times, until we finally reached my room.

This time, baby, I did want to fuck.