Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

"Uh huh," I nodded slowly. "Why?"

"It took Edward forever, he had the hardest time because of the temptation to drain me dry, how can you kiss him and not lose you're control?" she asked in surprise.

"Oh trust me, I lose control but I still have to remember that I don't want to kill him, I fed last night so I'm peachy and it won't bother me much."

"Oh," she furrowed his eyebrows. "You two have only known each other for three days and already? Girlfriend and boyfriend?"

"Imprint," Jacob pointed to me and nodded his head. "If I didn't have her I would have went crazy," he sighed. "It's so sad, I feel like a lov-"

"Sick puppy," I grinned at Bella. "Choice words huh?"

"That is the best saying I've ever heard," she started laughing as she turned to see the look on Jacob's face, pure agony.

"Don't call me that," he whined. "I can't help it!"

"I'm just saying the words were funny," I pouted my bottom lip. "She thought it was too, calm you're strides Wolfie."

"Please save me the agony and stop calling me that," he laughed as he kissed my neck again. "Or I'll make you run off the road."

"Fine," I drew a ragged breath. "You tease."

"Who said I was teasing?" he asked as he kissed my earlobe. "As soon as we stop I'm getting many more kisses."

"This is getting awkward," Bella laughed as I looked over at her with a please-help-me look on my face. "Jacob you're sending her self control down the drain."

"Fine," he whined as he sat back. "Will I ever be able to do that without you biting me?"

"I don't know actually..."

"Well that sucks," he laughed as he waited the long ride to Seattle, down the highway he began humming to himself.

As soon as I parked the car outside the Seattle shopping mall, I stepped out of the car and helped Jacob out of the back, he stretched for a good five minutes while grunting in frustration. "That back is so cramped," he groaned as he lifted his hands over his head and stretched them, he stopped after a few seconds and laid his arm over my shoulder. "Hey baby."

"I swear, he acts like we've known each other our whole life," I stuck my thumb out at Jacob while Bella laughed and shrugged her shoulders.

"He's that friendly, but more so with you," she laughed as she linked her arm with my free one and walked with Jacob and I into the mall's front door.

"I'm damn glad it's about to rain, otherwise I would be shiny," I grinned at the inside joke between Bella and I, she giggled and nodded her head while Jacob looked more than a little confused and lost.

"Should I ask?"

"I'll show you later," I laughed as Bella ran off in a store called Hot Topic, completely Goth and utterly freaky, I like it. "Let's go in."

"I swear, you need to bathe," he whined kissed my head. "You smell."

"I'm not breathing so I can't say if you do," I grinned and leaned up to kiss his lips. "Maybe you should try it."

"Har-har," he rolled his eyes as we walked through the open doors of Hot Topic, I laughed as Bella picked up a shirt that had blood down the middle that said The Vampire Lestat on front of it.

"How cute," I giggled as I shook my head; I reached over and picked up a silver necklace that had a silver stake on it. "I'm so getting this."

"That's ironic," Jacob laughed as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Vampire wearing a silver stake."

"I'm not wearing it silly," I giggled as I patted his head with my back to his chest. "You're going too."

"And what will you be wearing?" he asked kissing below my ear.

"Not sure, guess you'll have to get me something," I shrugged and pulled him along with me to the counter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Is that banner not the coolest!

Comment