Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

"Wimp," she giggled as she climbed in the back, Jacob took his seat in the passenger side and slid his hand over mine.

"It's okay," he whispered as he kissed it and let it go so I could start the car, I nodded my head though I knew as soon as I walked in the mansion, Edward and Rosalie wouldn't be exactly happy.

"We already have one human in this house Avery, we don't need two!" Rosalie yelled as I stood in the garage, stone faced staring back at her, with Emmett by her side and Alice by mine.

"Listen Rosalie it's her sister, how do you expect her to just go away after she sees her like that, the poor girl thought her sister was dead," Alice calmly said as I felt the mood lighten, I glanced over at Jasper and he smiled, but I didn't dare return it.

"Whether you like it or not Rosalie, I won't let her go back thinking I betrayed her and left, I won't dare put her through anymore pain, so just deal with it and keep you're pretty little mouth shut," I snapped as I walked past her into the living room where Rachel laid on the couch with Esme looking over her, gazing.

"She's beautiful, she looks just like you did when you were turned," her gaze turned to me and a smile graced her lips.

"We're, me and my brother and her, are triplets, we all look like my mother," I explained as I took a deep breath and let it out. "She'll want to stay with me."

"She can't," Esme said sympathetically as she rubbed my shoulder softly. "She'll only be in danger around us."

"I know," I cleared my throat as Rachel began to stir. "I don't know what to do."

"Do what you feel is right Avery," Esme left at that slight saying and started off for the kitchen, I sighed heavily as I watched her then turned to my dear sister, I sat at the end of the couch and rubbed her leg, waking her instantly from my coldness.

"Avery?" she said slowly as she smiled. "I thought I was dreaming."

"Rachel I can't be around you," I said as my eyes filled with salty tears. "I'll hurt you; I don't want to hurt you."

"How could you hurt me?"

"I'm not who I used to be Rachel, I'm not anything I used to be," I took a deep breath and contemplated one whether I should tell her or not, I should. "I can't tell you, I should I know, but it will only do what I don't want to do to you, and that is hurt you."

"I'm already hurt Avery, I'm broken goods, I need you."

"I need you too," I closed my eyes and nibbled at my bottom lip. "But I can't have you around me."

"Why?" she cried out as she sat up and punched the cushion below her. "I've missed you so much Avery, you're my sister!"

"That's why," I closed my eyes as I gripped the cushion until I felt it rip under my fingers. "I won't hurt my sister."

"You won't hurt me! Why do you think you will?"

"I can't tell you, just trust me," I said as she looked up at me, she jumped of the sofa and accidentally pushed over a vase, it fell to the ground and broke, she gasped and fell to the ground to pick up the pieces. "Rachel don't cut yourself!"

"Ow," she whispered as she held her hand up, a slice in her pinky finger. "Do you have some bandages Avy?"

"Oh God," I whispered as I stepped back and closed my eyes, I felt the feral growl slipping through my stomach to my throat at the smell of fresh, pure, pulsing blood slipping from her finger.

"Avery?"

"Get out!" I screamed and growled as I held myself back by gripping the bookcase ledge, I heard Edward and Carlisle run into the room, Edward stood in front of her growling at me as Carlisle stood her up and took her into another room, she was wide eyed staring at me.

"Avery."

"Move," I growled as my hands broke the bookcase, Edward took a step forward and launched himself at me as I launched myself at him, anger and hunger controlled everything, while I sat back speechless, in shock of my own actions.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment