Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

"Rachel's sister," I grinned softly as his eyes flashed fear then worry. "Don't worry, I won't bite you."

A couple chuckles from behind me caused me to roll my eyes. "You are Avery? I thought you died."

"The news got it wrong," Rachel covered for me. "She's been with her boyfriend this whole time," she pointed to Jacob who was holding my waist to his side.

"Oh," he said nodding slowly. "Well it's nice to meet you Avery."

"One question," I said softly as I shook his extended hand. "Have you taken care of my sister?"

"Yes I have."

"Have you ever hurt her?"

"Never."

I turned to Edward and he nodded slightly, explaining he was telling the truth, I smiled and turned back to him. "Well, you're good with me, as long as you keep treating her good."

"Of course," he sighed happily as he nodded. "So…are you living here now Rach?"

"Well, I was thinking about it," she smiled softly as she nodded. "I'd like to see my sister a lot more so," she shrugged. "We could get an apartment here."

"Yeah, we could do that."

"Just tell me when and where and I will help you move in," I smiled as I looked over at Edward. "And he'll help too."

"I will?" he narrowed his eyes, I grinned and thought you better and he nodded. "I will."

"Of course he will," I grinned and turned back to Rachel and Chad. "Now you two go on and have a day to yourselves, and then come back to my house."

"Okay," Rachel smiled happily as she pulled Chad with her to his car, they left soon after and so did Edward, who said he was taking Bella home.

"Let's go out," Jacob suggested in his heavy, deep voice from behind me. "To eat."

"I don't eat," I frowned and kissed his cheek. "But I have a better idea, you eat and then I'll take you somewhere to show you something."

"That doesn't sound like fun," he grumbled as he pulled me close to him, I sighed and grinned.

"I'll eat some, but I won't enjoy it," I nodded. "It's like eating something utterly revolting."

"Then don't eat, just pretend you are, or just say you're not hungry," he smiled as he pulled my head up to his, pressing his lips to mine in conformation.

"Sounds good," I nodded my head with a smile as I grabbed his arm and walked to the bike, after a few seconds a smile of mischief spread across my lips. "Oh Jakey?"

"What?" he turned to me as he straddled the bike and propped it with his feet on the ground on either side.

"Can I steer?"

"Just don't crash please," he nodded as he scooted back a little, I went to straddle the bike but smile and straddled it with my back to the handlebars. "Uh honey," he stopped and glanced at the handlebars. "You need to be looking at the road to drive on it."

"I changed my mind," I said proudly as I placed my hands on the seat while scooting up to him. "You steer, I'll just sit here."

"Now that's not fair, I'll crash the bike," he nearly whined as I wrapped my legs around his waist and leaned on my back while propping it against the handlebars.

"I'm sure you won't," I smiled reassuring at him. "You test my self control all the time; let's see if you can handle yours."

"No-"
♠ ♠ ♠
She's evil!

Comment

Image