Come on Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

Come On Big Bad Wolf, Blow My House Down.

I glanced at her and stared for awhile. "What is it with you and fast cars?" I asked slowly as I shook my head and walked for the car.

"I like adrenaline," she shrugged her shoulders.

"Uh huh," I nodded unbelieving as I leaned over and looked at the door. "It's unlocked."

"Nuh uh!" She said walking over, and then she smiled. "Awesome."

-----

"So, are you going to knock, or am I?" She asked once we got to the door of my brother's apartment.

"I will," I sighed then knocked light on the door.

"Coming!" Riley's voice yelled and I felt nervous bubbles flutter in my stomach as I heard his footsteps approach the door."

I groaned slightly as I glanced over at Alice, she was bouncing on her toes lightly, I raised an eyebrow and she shook her head. Nervous too. I turned around and sighed as the door opened, dark brown eyes met mine, then they rolled back and he hit the floor. "Shit," I sighed as I walked in the room and grabbed my brother by the arms, lifting him up easily I placed him on the couch. "Wake up, dum-dum wake up!"

"Av?" he whispered opening his eyes, I smiled as I smoothed his thick brown hair back.

"Hey bubba," I grinned

"I thought you died," He said.

"No, the news just got it wrong, I was kidnapped though."

"Oh...oh God, I left her for no reason at all."

"Talking about Rachel?" I asked sadly, remembering why I was mainly here.

"Yeah, I left her because I thought you were dead and I couldn't deal with it," He said, rubbing his paling hands onto his forehead.

"She's dying, Riles."

"What?" he asked softly as he gazed up at me, I sighed as I kissed his forehead.

"She's got cancer, she wants to see you before," I stopped myself and looked away.

"Oh God," he whispered as his lips quivered. "I done this."

"No, you didn't. Don't you dare think that you did, because there is no way possible that you gave her cancer."

"I left her."

"Yeah, but she has a boyfriend that took care of her."He stiffened and looked up.

"Boyfriend?"

"His name is Chad, he's a really great guy Riley, I checked it out myself and he's very good for her, he loves her," I smiled as I ran my hand through his hair again.

"I have to see her," he whispered as he sat up.

"I'll take you," I smiled as I waved towards Alice. "This is Alice my friend, Riley Leoni, Alice Cullen."

"Nice to meet you," He said shaking her hand.

"Likewise," Alice replied. "Avery had told me some many stories about when you guys were little."

"I'm sure she has, she always did do that," he smiled at me, and then decided he would tackle me in a hug.

"I missed you," I whispered as I held him closer to me. "I had to search this freaking place; you should be ashamed of yourself."

"I am."

"I meant for picking such an isolated place, so don't go all emotional on me," I smiled as I pointed to the door. "Come on."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment