‹ Prequel: Robin's Little Sister
Status: In Progress

The Ninjas of Twin City

Troubles

~KATHERINE’S POV~

I couldn’t keep the tears in my eyes from spilling over when I saw my two best friends being dragged in, followed by the Titans and the rest of the ninjas.
It looked like the entire agency was here-except for the new recruits anyway. The Director himself carried in Kaelyn, like she was a grand prize he was holding. When he and the minions had everybody in the already cramped space, he carelessly dropped her on the floor. I winced when I heard the soft thump of her body hitting concrete.
Kaelyn and Flame where laying side by side on the ground, separated from everyone else. Even Robin was on the opposite side of the room as her.
I could here The Director and The Commander talking, but I wasn’t paying enough attention to hear what they were saying.
I saw Kaelyn’s eyes flutter open and look at me, before they fluttered closed again.
I gasped.
She was awake! My best friend was okay...

~THE COMMANDER’S POV~

Ignoring my daughter, step son, and their friends, I followed the Director out of the room. We went upstairs into Kaelyn’s old bedroom, where we had set up a bunch of computers, all showing different scenes of different places all around the world. The Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, the Taj Mahal... The list went on. We didn’t say much, just falling into our usual routine of watching the screens, and looking out for the rest of the ninjas. We where in the room for an hour at least, when we heard a noise downstairs. One look to each other, and we were up, running down the steps.

~KAELYN’S POV~

I will say, I was extremely surprised when I saw that Robin was also awake. But at the moment, it didn’t really matter. We rushed around, getting Katherine out of her cell thing, and then we were stuck with one problem- how were we going to wake up the others?
♠ ♠ ♠
I. AM. SO. SORRY. I FEEL SO TERRIBLE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY.