The Collision Of His Kiss

Seven

Gerard’s P.O.V
You’ve got to be shitting me! Why someone can’t cut me a break! I just want to kiss him once! I want to feel those perfect lips on mine, feel the cold metal of his piercing against my chapped lips.
“That’s great Mikey, look I really have to pee and Frank just got in here so I’m assuming he does too, go get us a soda and we’ll meet you out there, we’re not girls we don’t have to go to the bathroom in pairs!” I snapped. Oops.
“Gee, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, okay, okay; I’ll meet you out there.” With that Mikey walked out of the bathroom, mumbling some insult at me as he did.
“Gee, that’s the third time we’ve tried this, maybe we should take it as a sign, I-I’ll meet you out there. I’m sorry,” Frank said rather disappointed. No way! I’m not letting him slip through my fingers again! It isn’t happening! I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into me. Our lips were now mere centimetres apart. I could feel his hot breathe against my skin.
“That’s not a sign.” I finally pressed his lips to mine, the space once between us vanishing. It was amazing. This felt amazing! His soft lips were warm. I pulled him closer by putting my hands around his waist; he then wrapped his hand around my neck. I decided to deepen the kiss. I ran my tongue along his bottom lip, asking for entry. He graciously accepted. With his permission my tongue entered his mouth, exploring it. Fuck I was enjoying this. I couldn’t help but to let out a slight moan. Frankie heard me and smiled into the kiss. After about 5 minutes of making out I needed to come up for air. I detached my lips from his.
“That’s a sign.” I smiled.
“G-Gerard?”
“Yes Frankie bear?” He smiled at his nick name.
“Listen I know your older than me and you probably have a million guys after you but I was wondering if maybe you’d wonna...Y-you, be my b-boyfriend,” he stuttered nervously. At first as these words came out of his mouth I didn’t believe it. I thought I was imagining it.
“Y-you, want me to be your boyfriend?” I asked...Clarifying I wasn’t imagining it. Being his boyfriend would bring extreme joy to my life. I didn’t think it possible to like someone so much after a short period like this.
“If you’ll have me,” he said nervously. AWWWW!
“I’d love to Frankie bear!” I squealed excitedly before planting another kiss on his perfect lips.
“Well we better get back out there, we’ve been in here for a while. You go and I’ll be out in a minute,” he said obviously thinking about how weird it would look if we came out at the same time. Wow, my boyfriends smart! I smiled at the sheer thought of that. BOYFRIEND. My boyfriend!
I went to walk out of the bathroom but Frank grabbed me before I could. I looked at him confused. He smiled and gave me another passionate kiss. Full of lust.
“One for the road,” he told me grinning. With that I walked out of the bathroom with a big grin on my face. Mikey wasn’t there so I assumed he’s gone back into the movie. I went into the Megaplex and saw Mikey choking on a piece of popcorn as the movie scared him. I laugh at the lame-ness of my brother.
“Boo!” I yelled. He jumped up in fright, popcorn going all over the place as he did so.
“NOT KOOL!”
“SHHHH!” Someone at the front of the cinema yelled at us. Bitch.
“Where’s Frank?” He asked me.
“Still in the bathroom, he should be out soon.” The second I’d said it Frank appeared and took a seat next to me.
“About time princess!” Mikey complained to Frank who playfully poked his tongue out at Mikey.
For the rest of the movie I held my boyfriends hand, smiling like an idiot. Best movie ever!
♠ ♠ ♠
WHOA!! Talk about late update!!! havent read or updated this in about a year! so IM SORRY! But I finally decided to update it!
Please comment :) You knowtheymakemesmile!!! If you dont THEY DO!!!
Check out the other stories on my profile too! I got some amazingly talented co-writers!!
Thanks to all loyal reading and subscribers!!!! :):)

comments are love :)
If your into this you'll love my other stories :):):)
The ghost of you
SKYLINES AND TURNSTILES
this riddle of revenge
hit the floor\
well after all we'll lie another day
Read the info on all of them...There alll frerard but all VERY different I swear you'll love em! GIVE EM A GO! :):)
Comments are love :)
much love cherriebubblez