Status: Active...very active.

Just Keep Breathing.

You look so cute when you get that mad.

Confusion set in on her beautiful face and she spoke softly, "who?"

"Matty."

"What?" She asked clearly taken aback by my question.

"I mean, juss askin' yeh two seem friendly wif each otha." I said calmly.

"So? I'm friendly with Jona does that mean I like him?"

I shrugged, "I dunno. Do yeh?"

She sighed in frustration and i glanced over at her as she crossed her arms.

"Why yeh mad?"

"I'm not." She mumbled.

"Yes yeh are."

"I don't like Jona."

"Ok, I didn't say yeh did."

"And I don't like Matty or anyone else you might mention."

I nodded, "Ok. Then yeh don't. Not a big deal. Juss wonderin'."

She grew quiet and I sighed, "want ta stop and get some coffee?" I asked hoping it would make it all better. I didn't get why she was acting this way. It was just a question.

"No." She whipered and I knew then that she was in fact mad at me. Although, I had never seen her mad I could just tell this was it.

"Oh come on Katelyn, why yeh mad at meh? I didn't say yeh did I was juss wonderin'."

"What if I did?" She asked looking over at me.

"What if you did what?"

"What if I liked Matty?"

I grasped a hold of the steering wheel tightly as I stared at the road, "I mean, I dunno...then yeh juss like him." I mumbled.

"Well I don't."

"Ok! Jeez...forget I asked."

"I mean do you think I do?"

I groaned, "I don't know!"

"Why would I kiss you while I like someone else?"

I shot my eyes to her as we came to a red light, "well if that isn't the age old question between us."

She said nothing just looked out the window.

"Well?" I asked a bit annoyed now.

"Forget it." She whispered.

"No. We kiss and yeh tell meh I'm not ova Lexi and THEN yeh kiss meh and are gonna get mad for me doin' tha same fing yeh did ta me?! How does that make sense?!"

"The light's green..." she stated.

I sighed and looked back at the road. She was frustrating me beyond belief now. I pulled over to the side of the road and her eyes shot to me, "what are you doing?"

"Talkin' ta yeh."

She rolled her eyes and I turned the car off.

"Come on Tom. We can't waste time."

"Well we are cause we need ta talk."

"About what?"

"Don't do that." I said and she bit her lip.

I sighed and leaned closer to her, "Katelyn. I like yeh. I do. A lot actuallah. So that's why I asked if yeh liked Matty, ok? Anyfing else yeh wanna know?"

She shook her head shyly and I spoke, "well I have a question. Is that ok?"

She nodded and I brushed her hair behind her ear.

"Do yeh like meh?"

"I told you I do last night." She whispered.

"Then what is tha problem here?! I have zero feelins for Lexi and yeh don't like anyone but meh so why cant we juss be togetha?" I asked.

"Because we can't..." she said softly.

"Why?! Give meh a good reason and I'll drop it!"

"Because I leave soon."

"No yeh don't. Yeh said yeh have 6 months."

"Yeah, I did. I'm in the 6th now..." she whispered and I froze, "wha-what?"

"Yeah. I um, I leave in 2 weeks."

I stared at her wide eyed and hurt, "But yeh said...but I mean, why...why didn't yeh tell meh?" I fumbled out and her sympathetic eyes reached mine, "I was going to I just..."

"Yeh juss what Katie? Wanted it ta hurt more?" I asked pulling back quickly and she frowned, "No. I just didn't know how to tell you because I was starting to really like you and..."

"And what?!" I said loudly and she winced. I honestly was devastated by this and I didn't mean to take it out in the form of anger but I ouldn- help it.

"I'm sorry."

I stifled a laugh, "so what Katie? Were yeh juss gonna leave and not tell meh?"

"Of course I wasn't!"

"When?! The day before?!"

"No! Why are you so mad?"

"Because I can't believe yeh didn't tell meh! Yeh know how much I like yeh. I mean, I'm only goin' ta London cause of yeh! I don't give a shit about that job."

She bit her lip and I sighed, "fuckin' figures." I mumbled as I started the car again.

"What?" She asked softly.

"Figures that this would happen ta meh." I said as I turned the car around.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

I sighed, "home. Well, I'm goin' home. Matty will drive yeh back ta London."

"You're not going?"

"Did yeh not hear what I juss said? I was only goin' for yeh. I'm not gonna go if yeh leavin' in a week."

"Why?"

"Because Katie, I like yeh." I said slower.

"I like you too."

"Great, that means nuffin apparently and yeh still leavin'."

She sighed and the car grew quiet as I sped back home.

Once we parked I quickly turned off the car and she spoke, "but, I don't want to go back without you..."

I looked over at her and she bit her lip nervously, "Katie, why would yeh fink that was ok?"

"Because we're friends..." she said innocently and I sighed, "we were neva juss friends Katie and I fink yeh know that."

"But, I just, I don't..." she fumbled, "No." She said her eyes watering and I bit my lip before speaking, "and why not?"

"Because, I don't want to go back to life without you..." she whispered.

"What's 2 weeks gonna do Katie? Yeh gonna be wifout meh eventually."

"So what Tom? You just want to stay here and never talk to me again?" She asked as tears fell from her eyes.

This was turning out worse than I could have ever imagined.

"How long will yeh be in Texas?"

"I don't know. Until I hopefully get a call from Lindy..."

"So yeh don't know? Could be weeks, months, a bloody year?! Or maybe never? So yeh want meh ta invest in this when yeh unsure bout investin' yehself?! And I'm tha selfish one." I mumbled before getting out of the car. I stomped into the house and everyone looked up at me in confusion.

"Uh...forget somefin'?" Oli asked.

"No. Matty get up, take Katie ta London."

"What?"

"Katie is in my bloody car! Put a fuckin' shirt on and take her to London!" I said angrily.

"I'm confused! What the fuck happened?!" Oli yelled as Matty got up confusion still on his face as he pulled on a shirt.

"We juss got inta a fight and she, oh surprise, surprise, she's leavin' in 2 weeks ta go back ta Texas."

"Why did yeh get in a fight?!" Matty asked and I shot my eyes at him, "Actuallah because of yeh!"

"Me?! What tha fuck!" He shouted and Oli stepped in front of me, but before I could yell at him the front door opened and we all got quiet as Katie stepped in.

She came to a halt once she noticed all of us and Matty didn't hesitate to step around me to get to her.

"Katie." He said sympathetically as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Yeh an arsehole." He snapped at me and I rolled my eyes, "yeh don't even know what happened but sure. I'm an arsehole. So be it."

"Sweetie, let me go get my shoes and we will move yeh fings ta my car and I'll take yeh home k?" He said cupping her face and she nodded with a sniffle.

He kissed her forehead and handed her his keys before running up the stairs.

She didn't hesitate on walking back outside and here I was left being the bad guy all over again.

I sighed an Oli and Jona moved their eyes from the door to me, "don't blame anyone else for yeh not findin' someone when yeh have a perfect, willin' bird and yeh treat her like this." Oli stated.

"She's leavin Oli! How can we eva have a relationship!"

"if yeh reallah cared bout her yeh'd find a bloody way!"

"Tom, I honestly fink yeh juss scared and apparently she is to, but come on, be tha bigga person and take that risk cause yeh gonna regret it. All the time yeh could be spendin' togetha that yeh wasted cause yeh were too bloody stubborn. Is it worf it?" He asked and I crossed my arms uncomfortably as Matty ran down the stairs.

He grabbed his jacket from the couch and he looked over at Jona, "Wanna ride?"

"Um, sure...let me grab my phone..."

"If Yeh let her leave mate yeh deserve ta be miserable." Oli stated.

"Well he already deserves that. He made her cry." Matty said tugging on his jacket.

"Why do yeh care so much Matty!" I snapped.

"Cause she's a brill bird and all yeh seem ta do is make her upset!"

"I don't make her upset."

"Reallah? So what did yeh juss do?! Yeh made her cry."

I crossed my arms uncomfortably and he sighed, "I don't care what yeh did Tom, but I'm takin' her home and if yeh decide ta grow up yeh can go afta her." He said slamming the door behind him.

I sighed and brought my hand to my neck, "what do I do?" I asked softly.

"I dunno mate. Whateva yeh want, but I fink yeh love her and if so, who cares if she's leavin'? She's here right now." He said patting my shoulder.

"How do I take back everyfing?" I asked.

"She'll forgive yeh. Maybeh wait till tomorra. Give her some time."

"I dunno if I can..."

"Why?"

"Cause I feel bloody horrible." I mumbled reality now setting in.

"Why are yeh goin'?" Oli asked Jona who shrugged, "well someone has ta make sure those two don't snog and plus, a four hour Tom bashin' fest sounds fun."

I rolled my eyes and Oli chuckled, "call us when yeh on yeh way back so Tom can go all Romeo and run to her apartment."

"Since when does Romeo run to an apartment?" Jona asked and Oli shrugged, "it's tha modern version. Like that shit we watched in school with Leonardo whoeva."

I raised an eyebrow at him and he shrugged, "what? I remeba it!"

Jona shook his head and said goodbye on his way out.

"So does that mean Matty is tha one I stab?"

"Juss rememba yeh stab yehself as well."

"Um, I'm prettah sure he drank poision..."

"It was a metaphor Tom!"

I rolled my eyes, "do yeh even know what that word means?"

"Look, do yeh wanna be 'lone foreva?"

I shrugged. I mean at his point it didn't seem so bad. I was sick of being stressed and I honestly don't know if my heart can take anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no. :(

Thanks to;
As Above_so Below
StellaSykes
Hellxoxsunshine
For commentingggg. :)