Status: Active...very active.

Just Keep Breathing.

You drain the life from me and it feels oh so good.

"Stayin' outside?" Oli asked and I quickly walked in after him.

Katie was waiting on me at the bottom of the stairs where she was sliding her shoes off.

"Sleep." She said holding her hand out for me to grab. I swear she is so cute.

I grabbed it softly and pulled her into me.

"Yeah." I whispered and I picked her up gently and carried her to my room.

"No strippin'." I teased and she hit my shoulder playfully as I sat her on the bed.

I laughed as I pulled my shirt off and she frowned, "so you can change but I can't?"

"I didn't say yeh couldn't change love, juss give a lad a warnin'."

"Why do you need a warning?!"

"Why do I need a warnin'?! Cause when a bird starts strippin' a lad needs ta know not ta look!"

"Oh right. The whole gent thing." She said with a grin and I laughed as I kicked my shoes off.

"Right. Somefin like that."

she nodded and laid back onto the bed.

"Want a shirt or somefin?" I asked as I stripped off my jeans.

"Sure."

I dropped a shirt onto her stomach and she looked over at me, "yeh can change."

She rolled her eyes and got up from the bed. I pulled the cover back (you know, since she made my bed and all) and climbed in trying not to turn around as she changed. I sighed and stared at the ceiling as she shuffled around until the light went off and I felt her climb beside me.

"I can never come back to Sheffield. All you do is get me drunk."

I laughed, "How can yeh blame meh?! I didn't make yeh drink!"

"No, but your friends did!"

"Fine. We won't see them next time!"

She giggled and I turned on my side and pulled her closer to me.

"Yeh have a good time this weekend?" I asked softly running my hand over her back.

"Yeah." She whispered and I kissed her nose.

"I don't want to go back." She added as she snuggled into my chest.

"Well stay."

She chuckled, "if only it was that easy."

"I know..."

"Tom?" She said as she looked up at me.

"Katie." I responded with a grin.

She leaned closer to me and her lips finally hit mine. This didn't seem like something she didn't want to happen. I brought my hand to her cheek as I kissed her back gently.

We kissed longer than I thought she'd allow us and when she finally pulled back my breathing was abnormal and my hand was tangled into her hair.

I pecked her lips softly one last time and she closed her eyes.

"What was that?" I finally asked. I didn't think she was that intoxicated anymore so that wouldn't explain it.

She shrugged, "Just letting you know that I like you as well."

"But that means nuffin?"

She shrugged closing her eyes as she pulled the cover closer to her.

"Yeh killin' meh." I mumbled, "cause I reallah like yeh and when we go back ta London and it's just us, I fink yeh will fink differently bout everyfing."

She opened her eyes looking up at me as I leaned into her so I could kiss her again.

"Guess we'll see." I whispered holding on to her, "Get some sleep, love."

Saying I didn't sleep well that night was an understatement. My thoughts were all over the place.

Thoughts of her mostly.

Around 9 I decided to just get up. I couldn't fake sleep anymore. I showered and dressed before heading downstairs to look for food.

"Did yeh get it in?" Jona asked sitting at the table as he continued to shove cereal ino his mouth.

"Shut up."

"Well! Juss wonderin'! Yeh two were reallah friendly lass nigh'!"

I rolled my eyes and sat down with a bowl in hand.

"So I take that as a no."

"Yeh would be correct. I didn't hear anyfing and my room is right next door." Oli said as he entered and I shook my head in disbelief.

Jona chuckled, "What a shame."

"Shut up."

Oli chuckled, "Tom isn't a normal bloke."

"Sorry I'm respectful."

"Sorrah yeh have ta beh part gay." Oli teased.

"I wish that was the case." I groaned as I poured cereal into my bowl.

"Did yeh kiss 'gain?" Oli asked giving me a look.

"Maybeh..." I mumbled.

"Yes, cause why else would yeh be actin' like this?"

"She kissed meh. So I'm confused..."

"What is up wif yeh two?! I swear yeh worse than Lexi and meh were." Oli said pouring himself some juice.

I rolled my eyes wanting to say how wrong he was.

"Well what time are yeh leavin' today?"

"I dunno. I need ta wake her up." I said picking up my now empty bowl and putting it into the sink.

I went into my room where surprisingly Katie was still asleep snuggled in my blanket.

"Katie..." I whispered as I sat beside her.

She didn't budge and I brushed her hair from her face, "Katie bug." I cooed running my hand over her arm.

"Mhm?" She mumbled not opening her eyes.

"Need ta wake up baby so we can leave."

"No."

"Gonna juss stay in Sheffield?"

She nodded and I chuckled, "but what bout yeh job?"

She shrugged and I brushed her cheek with the back of my hand, "tell yeh what love. Get up and dressed and we will stop and get some coffee on the way."

"Coffee?"

I chuckled, "Yeah."

"Ok." She said rubbing her eyes before opening them.

I leaned in and kissed her cheek causing a familiar blush to cover them.

"Why yeh blush when I kiss yeh cheek when we've actuallah kissed?"

She covered her face with her hands and I pulled them off gently, "get up, love."

"Ok."

I moved from the bed and she got up slowly. She ran her hand through her hair as she stood there in thought.

"Yeh know yeh don't have any pants on righ'?" I asked with a smirk.

She looked down quickly and began to blush, "oh."

She had my shirt on but it wasn't enough to cover everything.

I laughed as I fell back onto my bed.

"Do you have something against pink underwear?" She asked and I laughed, "no. Especially when they are on yeh."

She kicked my foot and I laughed as I proped myself up on my elbows.

"Yeh asked, I answered." I smirked and she rolled her eyes as she pulled on her jeans.

"See, now I'll know all day that unda those jeans yeh wearin' pink undawear." I stated.

"Well don't think about it."

"Hard not to."

"Perv."

"Gent rememba?"

"Oh yeah...sure." she said turning away from me so she could pull my shirt off and put on hers.

I bit my lip trying to surpress my thoughts. She went into the bathroom and I sighed falling back onto the pillow.

So was I suppose to forget about the kissing from last night too?

She eventually came back out and I looked over at her.

"Ready?" She asked and I nodded as she slipped her shoes on.

"I'll even make me bed." I said as I got up and adjusted the cover.

She giggled, "I think I'm rubbing off on you."

I smiled, "Maybeh..."

"Are you packed?" She asked and I gave her a nod.

"Wow. This is strange. You're ready and not running around in a panic."

I laughed, "I'm not that disleveled."

"Some times you are."

"Am not." I said reaching over for our bags.

"Are to."

I gave her a look and she kissed my cheek as she grabbed her phone from the dresser behind where I was standing.

"Come on."

I sighed and followed her out and into the living room.

"Leavin'?" Jona asked and I nodded, "unfortunately."

"Where's Matty?" Katie asked as Oli relaxed his arm on her shoulder since she was so short.

"Sleepin'." Oli said giving her a smile, "go wake him up."

She shook her head no and he laughed, "he won't be mad plus, if yeh leave wifout tellin' him he might cry lata."

She laughed, "I doubt it."

"Yeh don't know. Now go." He said removing his arm from her and he lightly urged her to the stairs.

I gave him a look and he shrugged with a grin, "What?"

"What are yeh doin'?"

"Nuffin. Matty isn't gonna hurt her."

"Not what I meant and yeh know it."

He shrugged, "I fink Matty likes her."

I glared at him, "so?! So do I!"

"Yeah but, I mean, Matty isn't gonna try anyfing so it's funnah ta make him nervous."

"So?! Way ta be on my side." I grumbled crossing my arms.

"Oh, off it Tom. We bof know she doesn't like Matty she likes yeh."

"Do we?!"

"Yeah! It's obvious!"

"I disagree."

"Fine. I'll find out if she likes Matty. Betta now?"

"No."

"Oh stop bein' a baby." Jona stated and I rolled my eyes. I didn't like this idea because what if she did like him. I would die probably...

"Um, who let this lil bird in my room?" Matty asked caring Katie as he came down the stairs.

"One, yeh don't have a room here and two, she walked there." Oli said with a grin and Matty rolled his eyes as he placed Katie on her feet.

"Smart yeh are." Matty said and Katie giggled beside him.

"Well we figured yeh'd want ta see her before they left."

"Leavin'?! When?" He asked looking at Katie quickly.

"Um, today."

"Why?!"

"Because I have a job in London."

"Noooooo..." he said with a pout as he scooped up Katie again. I had to bit my tongue from telling him to back off.

She giggled as he squeezed her to him and kissed her cheek.

Oli gave me a smug look and I rolled my eyes.

"Someone's jealous." Jona mumbled and and I shot him a look as he snickered.

"Come on Kate, we gotta go." I said jumping up from the couch.

"Ok." She responded and Matty kissed her forehead as he placed her feet on the ground.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed Katie's hand wanting to get her away from him.

We said our goodbyes and headed to my car that I decided to take back with us.

The ride started off silent and I wasn't sure why, but I decided to just come out and ask her what was on my mind, "Katie, do yeh like him?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhangerrr. :3

I figured I'd update twice today since I didn't update yesterday.

And maybe I will write a spin off for Matty, I don't know, guess we will just have to wait and see!

Anyways, comments are appreciated! :3