Status: Active...very active.

Just Keep Breathing.

Call me hopeless not romantic.

Luckily Matty and Jona didn't follow us home which I was thankful for because I didnt want to explode on him, again.

"Ugh so nice ta see this house again!" Oli said quickly getting out of the car.

"Oh it wasn't bad."

"No, but yeh have too much drama for my likin'. I've been there done that."

I rolled my eyes as we entered the house.

"Now, I'm gonna go see my bird and go to tha studio. Need anyfing else my dear brotha?"

"Sod off." I mumbled walking to my room.

I packed quickly and in silence trying to keep my thoughts to a minimum. I just needed to stay on the present. That I was going to see Katie in a few hours and I'd be with her for another week. Not that in two weeks she'd be too far for me to drive and see her.

I sighed as I grabbed up my bag and headed to my car. Keeping my mind occupied was harder than I thought. It kept going back to Katie and how horrible it was going to be when she left.

I finally made it back to her house and lucky for me she was already home from work. I opened her door without knocking and set my bag near the door.

"Katie bug?" I called out and she appeared from the living room a smile hitting her face once she saw me.

I scooped her up in my arms and she buried her face into my neck. I loved her so much that I'm surprised it wasn't obvious by now.

"Did you get my note?" I asked rubbing her back.

"Yes."

"Ok. Didn't want yeh ta fink I just left or anyfing."

"I know." She said looking at me and I kissed her nose.

"How was work love?"

"Boring actually."

"better than normal huh?"

She shrugged and wrapped her arms around my neck causing me to chuckle, "what's wrong?"

"Nothing. What am I going to do without you?" She mumbled into my shirt.

"Find some American bloke ta take my place."

"What? No."

"Yeah, maybe yeh will run inta a memba of tha Maine and then yeh will be like Tom who?" I teased.

She shook her head no, "I would pick you over them."

A grin hit my lips and she kissed my cheek.

I brought my hand to her cheek and once her eyes met mine I pressed my lips to hers.

She didn't refuse the kiss so I ran my hand into her hair as I snaked my other arm around her waist.

Kissing her always took me by surprise. The feeling I got never got old. Then again, we never kissed like this or for this long...

I pulled her to the couch my lips never leaving hers. The only way this kissing was going to end is if she pulled away. I had no control over situations involving her.

We ended up making out until my lips were numb, not that I would complain at all. I kissed her gently once more before wrapping my arms around her.

"Don't go." I mumbled into her neck, "I know yeh have to I juss reallah don't want yeh to. I want yeh ta stay here wif meh and be my girlfriend." I whispered running my fingers over her side.

She looked at me and I kissed her softly, "juss sucks, cause, I like yeh a lot and yeh leavin'."

"I know." She responded softly.

I brushed her hair behind her ear, "do yeh like meh?"

She nodded quickly and kissed her again.

"A lot..." she whispered and I gave her a grin, "ok. That's all I need to know..."

"Why?"

"Cause, I'll wait on yeh. I know yeh gonna get this job and if it's not for a few months well, so be it. I'll visit yeh in Texas and then when yeh get back we will go from there."

"I don't want you to have to..." she started to say and I cut her off, "Katelyn, I want to because I only want yeh."

A blush hit her cheeks and I brushed the back of my hand against her cheek, "ok?"

She nodded and I kissed her once more. I would wait for her, there wasn't any doubt in that, but what if she wouldn't do the same? I mean, we would be miles apart. It wouldn't be that hard to find someone better than me, I'm sure.

I some how pushed that to the back of my mind and the whole week turned out to be what I had hoped. Or maybe it was just the bubble I had created but either way I found myself extremely happy.

"If I walk into the kitchen and yeh cleanin' I'm gonna flip." I said as I sat my camera on the couch before heading to the kitchen.

"Not cleaning." She said throwing her hands up and I smirked, "reallah? So yeh have bubbles in yeh hair cause..." I joked and she quickly placed her hand on the end of her hair.

I laughed causing a glare from her, "sorry I like things clean."

"It's obsessive."

She crossed her arms and I chuckled pulling her to me, "Kidding, love."

"So how was your last day?"

I shrugged, "ok." I said brushing her cheek.

I didn't really care how my day was I just wanted to focus on her.

"Oh, Matty, Oli and Lee are coming here tonight."

Happy mood gone.

"Why?"

"Do you not want them to?" She asked seriously and I sighed, "I mean, sure. Just wasn't expectin' it. That's all."

"Please tell me you aren't still mad at Matty..."

I shrugged and she sighed, "really? I don't even know what it's about but it's stupid."

I shrugged and she wrapped her arms around my neck, "Be sweet. Please."

I rolled my eyes, "fine." I mumbled and she kissed me.

For some reason we hadn't really talked about what we were since that day but it was sort of an understanding I assume. She clearly felt the way I did because she was comfortable enough to kiss me and hug me whenever she wanted and I liked it. I liked how she was with me now and yet some how was able to maintain her sweet, shy side that I fell in love with. It drove me mad.

I kissed her once more before speaking, "I juss fink Matty likes yeh."

She laughed, "What? No he doesn't."

"I fink he does."

"Jealous?" She teased and I shrugged, "Juss don't like it."

A grin hit her lips and she brushed my hair back, "you have nothing to worry about."

"Oh I'm not worried. He should be worried. I'd hate ta have ta hurt him."

She giggled and I kissed her cheek, "juss kiddin'. Sorta."

"Tom."

I laughed, "well, he can't like yeh. I do."

"He doesn't and if he did, it doesn't matter because I don't like him."

I grinned, "cause yeh like meh."

"Well, I was going to say John O'Callaghan but you were second."

I rolled my eyes and removed her hands from me causing her to laugh.

"Tom..."

"Nope. Go listen to tha Maine and dream of John singin' ta yeh." I joked as I went into the living room.

"Tom." She said grabbing my arm and I sat on the couch.

She frowned and sat in my lap, "I was kidding." She said wrapping her arms around me.

"Right."

"I mean if he wants to sing to me I wouldn't object..."

I rolled my eyes and tried to gently pull her from me. She giggled and held on to me, "ok, ok. No more. I swear."

"What time are those idiots gettin' here?"

She shrugged, "I don't really know. Soon."

"Great." I replied sarcastically.

She kissed me and got up from my lap, "Call Oli and find out where they are."

"Fine." I grumbled.

"Don't you want to see Oli?"

"Yeah."

"Talk to Matty when they get here."

I laughed, "No."

"Come on please. For me." She said flashing her sweet smile.

I rolled my eyes, "do yeh fink that's gonna work?"

She nodded innocently and I chuckled, "Yeh somefin else."

"So, you'll talk to him?"

I groaned, "Yes. Now go."

She frowned, "You're being mean."

I chuckled, "am not."

"Yes you are."

I got up from the couch trying to contain my smile I felt creeping up, "Baby..."

She shrugged and headed to her room which I followed her of course.

"I was kiddin'." I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I'll talk ta him. Ok?" I whispered, kissing her neck.

"Ok..." she responded softly, "I just want you two to be friends again."

"I know." I mumbled kissing her shoulder as I held her to me. Of course I'd talk to him. There wasn't much I wouldn't do for her. Plus, it would probably ease my nerves about him.

The door bell rang and I groaned, dropping my arms from her.

"Great, well i'll get that." I mumbled and she chuckled, "I'm going to change real quick."

"Don't be wearin' anyfing revealin'..."

She laughed, "when do I ever do that?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, but it doesn't need ta start."

"Wow, you're becoming really possessive." She joked.

I chuckled, "Shush and change."

She giggled and I kissed her lips before rushing out of her room and opening the front door.

I don't know if I was honestly ready for this.

I opened the door and Oli smirked, "and what were yeh doin' that took yeh so long to open tha door?"

I rolled my eyes, "nuffin. Get inside or freeze. Yeh choice."

I held open the door and he laughed as he walked in. Such a good brother he is...

Once Matty and I came in contact with each other I had to force myself to speak, "hey, can we step outside?"

"Sure." He mumbled before turning back around.

Although I knew I needed to do this it still didn't make it easier. Then again, maybe he didn't like her like I suspected and I was just wasting time worrying over something pointless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and very much a filler. Sorry. It was needed.

So. What do you think Matty's going to say? AND what do you think will happen when she leaves? :3 we shall see...

Thanks for commentng and subscribing. You guys are awesome. :)

And Don't worry Stellasykes, even if I go a week without updating I will never NOT finish a story...lol