Status: Active...very active.

Just Keep Breathing.

Save your heart.

"What is it?" Matty asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"Look, I'm sorrah for everyfing." I managed to get out and he nodded, "No problem man."

"Do yeh like her?" I asked bluntly and he rolled his eyes, "Tom, if I did why would I tell yeh?"

I glared at him and he continued, "I don't. Truss meh, if I did, I would have her."

"Oh yeh fink?"

"Yeah I know so cause I treat her a hell lot betta than yeh have."

"Are yeh serious righ' now? Yeh know nuffin bout us."

"I know more than yeh fink."

"Ok, so we've had one arguement how does that make yeh betta? Yeh tellin' meh yeh've neva got inta an arguement wif a bird yeh like?"

"Look, I'm not arguin' wif yeh anymore. I don't like her, I'm sorrah for whateva. It's done." He said brushing past me and into her apartment.

I clinched my fist as I breathed in deeply. I swear I was going to hurt him. What was he trying to say?

I walked inside just in time to see him hugging Katie. Oli looked at me clearly able to read my mind. I rolled my eyes and leaned against the wall as Katie and Matty chatted it up.

"Are we ready to go? I'm starvin'." Lee stated and I nodded.

Katie grabbed my hand on the way out and I looked down at her with a grin.

"Did you talk to him?" She asked and I nodded, "Yeah I fink he juss likes pissin' meh off."

"Well don't let him."

"I'm tryin' not to." I mumbled and she leaned up and pressed her lips to my jaw.

"Good."

"Hey, hey!" I heard and looked to see Lexi of all people leaned against Oli's car.

"When did yeh get here?" I asked confused.

"Just now. Me, Jona and Matt drove here."

I looked down at Katie who shrugged, "I didn't know."

I sighed. This was getting better and better.

"Come on, yeh can ride wif us and Oli can ride wif her." Lee stated and I nodded as I held onto Katie's hand tightly.

"I'm gonna snap if anyfing is said." I said softly to her as we got into the back of Lee's car.

"Are you on your period?" She asked and I glared at her causing her to go into a fit of giggles.

Lee chuckled from the drivers seat, "what is yeh sillah bird laughin' bout?"

"She finks I'm bein' moody."

"Nuffin new." Matty stated and I clinched my jaw.

Katie placed her hand on top of mine as if to calm me. She then nuzzled her face into the sleeve of my shirt and I pulled her closer to me. How easily it was for her to make me forget about stuff.

"Don't invite anyone ova this next week." I mumbled.

"Are you staying?"

"I mean, if yeh want meh to..."

"Of course."

I brushed her cheek and leaned in to peck her lips.

Once we made it to the restaurant I strategically placed myself between Oli and Katie because I knew if I was next to Matty I would have said something.

"Tom move." Katie said shoving me lightly.

"Why?"

"I've got to go to the restroom."

She gave a mean look and I laughed, "Tommm." She whined and I kissed her before getting up. She sighed as she got out and I laughed as I took my seat again.

"She's gonna break up wif yeh, yeh arse." Lee joked and I laughed, "No she won't."

"Are you sure she's right for you?" Lexi asked.

"What?" I asked because I couldn't believe she just asked that.

"I mean, she's a lot different from you."

"No she isn't." Jona said defending me.

Oli gave her a look and she shrugged, "just saying...she's leaving."

"Lexi, I don't fink yeh opinion rellah mattas in my relationship." I stated and Oli shot me a look, "Tom..."

"No. I like her, she likes meh, what yeh feel is my last concern."

"I didn't say I didn't like her."

"Right, but I don't care whether yeh do or not so it doesn't matta."

She rolled her eyes and Oli glared at me from his seat. I didn't care though. I didn't know what she was getting at but I didn't care.

By the time Katie got back the whole table was silent. She slid back in between me and Matty, giving me a confused look as she did so.

I didn't even want to be here at the moment. Everyone ate in silence and my phone went off in my pocket causing me to quickly pull it out only to notice a text from Katie.

'Are you ok? :('

A small grin hit my lips as I quickly texted back, 'No...'

'What happened?'

'Lexi happened. Go figure.'

'We can leave if you want.'

'It's fine, love.'

'Sure?'

'Yes, baby. It's fine.'

I looked over at her and she kissed my cheek causing my bad mood to be fixed almost instantly.

"Thanks for ruinin' dinner Lexi." Matty stated causing everyone to look at him.

"I'm juss sayin' what everyone is finkin'. Everyfing was fine." He stated and I just ignored them and stared at Katie as she shoved her phone back into her bag.

"Matt." Oli barked and Matty just shrugged, "well I say we just get out of here."

I nodded agreeing with him for once.

"Well..." Lee said as we got back in the car.

"She's a bitch." I stated and Katie hit me in the chest with the back of her hand.

I groaned rubbing the spot she didn't even hit that hard.

"What?! Sorrah. She is. She juss needs ta stay outta everyone business. Like mine and yehs. Now yeh wanna take back that slap huh?"

She chuckled, "Not really."

"But she was talkin' bout us."

She shrugged, "let her."

I stared at her and she grinned, "I mean, why do you care?"

"I mean, I don't..." I mumbled and Lee laughed, "she has a point mate. Who cares?"

"Ok, I get it." I said as we pulled up at her place.

"Are yeh idiots stayin' tha night here?"

"Nah mate, we got a hotel room. Now I bet yeh glad." Matty said chuckling.

"Yeah I bloody am. Alright, I'll see yeh tomorra." I said climbing from the car and grabbing her hand as I did so.

We walked silently into her apartment and she dropped her bag onto the table.

"You ok?"

I nodded and wrapped my arms around her, "yeh make it ok." I said before kissing her softly.

"So I only have one week wif yeh huh?" I whispered and she nodded, "sucks."

"Propa does..." I said holding her to me.

"But you're gonna come visit." She said into my shirt.

"I promise."

"Unless you find some other Ameircan girl to take my place."

I laughed, "neva, eva."

She grinned, "good."

"What bout a British one?" I teased and she shook her head no causing me to laugh, "juss kiddin' love."

"Better be."

I cupped her face and kissed her, "I swear it's only yeh my lil yank."

She kissed me and I pulled her to her room.

"Let's sleep."

"sleep?"

"Yes. I'm propa tired and I want ta hold yeh." I said kissing her, "I'm not gonna be able to much longa."

She nodded shyly and I chuckled as she grabbed her things and went into the bathroom to change. Her innocence made her so lovely to me. I didn't get it either.

I pulled my shirt off after I kicked my shoes to the side. She had gotten better with how ocd she was. I could keep my shoes in the floor like they were and I knew she'd glance at them but she wouldn't ever say anything which amused me. I laid on the bed just as she came out of the bathroom.

She walked over and as assumed, she looked at my shoes before hopping onto the bed. I began to laugh and she gave me a strange look.

"Yeh juss amuse meh." I said pulling her to me.

"Glad I'm amusing."

"And sweet."

"And sweet." She mumbled.

"And beautiful. Exceptionally beautiful." I said placing kisses all on her face.

She shook her head no and I chuckled, "yeh are ta meh. So I was finkin'..." I said hovering over her, her green eyes staring up at me.

"About?"

"About us." I said rubbing her side and she nodded, "continue."

I laughed, "I am...so I fink we can make this work. I want to yeh know?"

"Make what work?"

"This. Whatever this is. I think we can make it work even if we're a million miles apart."

"So you want to..."

"I want yeh ta be my girlfriend, yes. I plan to visit as often as I can so I fink we'd be ok for a few months."

"Tom, what if I don't get the job here?"

"Yeh will."

"But what if I don't?"

I sighed, "I don't know. I'll do what's needed."

She sighed and closed her eyes as I pressed my hand to her cheek.

"I juss wanna be wif yeh Katelyn." I whispered and she opened her eyes, "I want that too."

"Ok, then it's what'll happen. I promise."

"I don't know, I just don't want to get my hopes up."

"Do I seem like tha type ta not follow frow on a promise?"

She grinned, "No."

"Exactly."

"Sooo would you move to Texas for me?"

"Welll...." I said wrapping my arms around her.

She giggled, "just kidding."

"I mean, I honestly, would think about it."

"Really?" She asked softly.

I nodded with a grin, "Yeah."

She leaned up and kissed me, "ok."

"Ok?"

"Ok, we can give this a try."

I smiled happily, "Yeah?"

"Yeah."

I kissed her quickly and she giggled.

"I'm sleepy." She whispered rubbing her eye and I kissed her cheek, "yeh propa adorable."

"Stop it." She mumbled and I kissed her cheek with a laugh.

"Yeh are." I responded as I laid beside her and pulled her to my chest.

"I wish those idiots weren't here." I stated and she laughed, "why?"

"Because, we could sleep in late, get coffee, spend the day togetha." I mumbled against her shoulder.

Although we were basically living together. She worked and so did I which meant we really didn't have that much time together like I would like.

"Awe, I want to do that."

I laughed, "well, juss means next weekend since it's our last we will do just that."

"Don't say it's our last."

"Well our last in London. Get some sleep baby." I whispered kissing her shoulder. She fell asleep pretty quickly and I just watched her. If it came down to it I would move there for her. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that, but I would seriously debate on it. I ran my fingers into her hair softly, all I know is being without her was something I wasn't ever going to be ok with.

The next week was shorter than I had hoped and by Sunday it really hit me that this would be my last day with her. I sat on the couch staring blankly at my television. The guys were coming again so they could see her off and she was of course cleaning like it mattered now.

"Tom!" She yelled and I quickly looked over at her, "did you not hear me calling you?"

"Oh um, no. Sorrah."

She shook her head with an amused smile and I just sighed.

"Hey what's wrong?" She asked her smile fading quickly.

"Nuffin. Yeh juss leavin' soon." I stated and she walked over to me.

"Propa sucks." I mumbled and she sat in my lap.

"I know." She whispered.

"Juss reallah hit meh..."

She hugged me tightly and I kissed her head.

"I'm going to miss you so much." She said into my shirt.

"Betta." I whispered holding on to her tightly, "Juss stay wif meh."

"I wish I could."

"Yeh can. I'd gladly let yeh move in wif meh."

She laughed, "I know."

I kissed her a bit desperately and hugged her to me, "the guys should be here soon."

"I know!" She said happily causing me to chuckle, "gonna miss them as much as yeh miss meh huh?"

She nodded, "a bit."

I grinned and she kissed me, "Yeah, I'll miss you more." She said between kisses and I laughed, "good."

We ended up exchanging more kisses, until the doorbell rang. I groaned at the timing and she kissed me once more before hopping up and running to the door.

"Katieee." I heard and leaned over to see the guys bambarding my girlfriend which caused me to laugh.

"Don't go." Matty said sweeping her off her feet into a hug.

"I know it saddens me too." She said as Lee wrapped his arms around her.

"Who's gonna clean up afta us now?!"

She giggled, "I guess yourself."

"No fun at all."

I didn't bother to ask why Lexi didn't come because honestly I didn't care and I was a bit relieved not to see her walk in through that door.

"When yeh leavin'?"

"Tonight at 8."

"Tom's gonna be like a lost puppy." Matt stated with a laugh.

I shrugged not really in the mood to defend myself and if anything that was probably true.

"Are yeh all packed?" Jona asked and I laughed, "did yeh really juss ask her of all people that?"

"Ok that was stupid I agree."

She giggled and I got up from the couch as Jona spoke once more, "are yeh packed?"

I nodded, "Yep."

"Oh I see she's rubbin' off on yeh."

"No, she packed for meh. Got sick of seein' my shit." I said causing them to all laugh.

"Gonna miss her cause she keeps me organized." I said jokingly with a smile.

"That's the only reason?"

I nodded and she crossed her arms causing me to laugh, "course not my love." I said messing her hair up and she swatted at my hand.

I pulled her to me although she was playfully fighting me off, "don't beh mean lil yank." I said kissing her cheek as I pinned her arms to her sides.

"She's gotten fiesty since she's been round us." Jona said falling onto the couch.

She looked up at me and I kissed her lips before dropping her wrist.

"lil and fiesty. I like it." Matty said giving her a wink and she giggled I glared at her and she quickly shut up.

she hit my chest lightly and I pulled her in, "stop bein' mean."

"Well you started it."

I kissed her forehead, "did not."

"Uh yeah you did. That look you just gave me."

"Well that was needed."

She rolled her eyes and I kissed her forehead once more before dropping my arms from her.

"Come here my future sista in law." Oli said ushering her over to him and she chuckled as she went and sat by him.

"I'm gonna miss yeh." He said patting her back and she laughed, "Um, thanks?"

He chuckled, "look, I like yeh and what not, so yeh need ta come back asap cause what I don't like is Tom when he's moody."

She giggled, "I'll try."

He nodded and pulled her in to his chest for a hug. Yeah she better try.

The hours quickly passed and before I knew it Katie was clinging to me in the car on the way to the airport. I didn't fight it off although I was already feeling sick to my stomach. This was not going to be good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um, 1st off, I feel like this and the last chapter was kind of crappy but I had to get to when she was leaving. You'll see. ;)

2nd off, Mayday Parade's new cd is ah-mazing. I got it today.

And 3rd but most importantly thanks for commenting and subscribing you lovely people. :D