Status: Active...very active.

Just Keep Breathing.

The worst thing about me.

"Have no fear. I'm home. What's tha matta?" Oli asked walking in with Matty in tow which earned an eye roll from me.

He fell onto the couch and waited for me to speak. I sighed and paced the floor.

"Is this about Katie?" Matty asked and I shot him a look, "How would yeh know?"

He shrugged, "she fought somefin was up wif yeh."

"Yeh talked ta her?"

"Yeah, I talk ta her like every day." He said like it was nothing.

"Are yeh fuckin' serious righ' now? I dont even talk ta her everyday."

"Well, maybeh yeh should make an effort."

I glare at him and Oli cut in, "what happened mate?"

"She's juss in Texas and I don't know what goes on there! Then there is this bloody boy Nathan who knows that stupid band she likes..." I said pacing back and forth.

"She doesn't like him." Matty said calmly.

"Right, yeh would bloody know."

"Yeh right! I would Tom. For some bloody reason she loves yeh when she shouldn't cause yeh dont trust her."

"I didn't say I don't trust her! I'm juss too far away from her and I mean come on, guys are probably hittin' on her and I can't stop it."

"No one is bloody hittin' on her. Relax."

"So yeh honestly tellin' meh that Nathan kid doesn't like her?"

He shrugged, "I don't know. I don't talk ta him. Who cares if he does? She doesn't like him."

I shrugged, "I don't know...Maybe this is juss too much for meh ta deal wif."

Matty glared at me, "then cut tha shit and break up wif her Tom! If yeh can't deal wif it than yeh clearly don't love her like yeh say yeh do!"

"Dude." Oli said giving him a confused look.

"No. Katie is a propa lovely bird and if yeh don't wanna be wif her than tell her." He said angrily as he crossed his arms.

"I never said I didn't want to be with her."

"Sounds like it."

"Sod off yeh know nuffin!"

"I know nuffin? I talk ta yeh bird more than yeh do, yet I know nuffin!" He said loudly.

"Settle down." Oli said calmly and I rolled my eyes, "maybeh yeh should date her."

"I believe I already told yeh that I would be a betta boyfriend than yeh. Yeh too insecure for her Tom."

I crossed my arms angrily and Matty stood up from his seat.

"Go." I grumbled.

"Gladly but yeh need ta let meh know what yeh gonna do cause I'm not gonna lie ta her for yeh."

"Of course not." I responded rolling my eyes.

"So what is it gonna be?"

"I'm not breakin' up wif her."

He nodded and headed out slamming the door behind him.

"He's gettin' on my nerves."

Oli shrugged, "they're friends. He cares bout her."

"No there's a difference between friends and him wantin' ta be wif her."

"Oh come off it. He doesn't like her like that. He juss likes pissin' yeh off. Rememba, he did tha same fing ta meh and Lexi."

"Is it not weird that he's friends wif our birds?"

Oli shrugged, "No. It shouldn- be anyways. We bof know he wouldn't eva try anyfing."

"Do we? Maybeh he wouldn't on Lexi, but tha way he is wif Katie is different."

He rolled his eyes, "yeh paranoid. Look, maybeh yeh should fly out there and surprise her, aye?"

"I don't know..."

"Well then what do yeh wanna do? Break up wif her?"

"No. I love her..."

"Do yeh? Yeh sure?"

"Yeah I'm bloody sure!"

"Then go before that kid wins her ova."

I rolled my eyes and he smirked, "want meh ta arrange a flight?"

"Sure." I mumbled as I walked to my room. I was uneasy about all of it. Maybe Matty was right. I wasn't right for her, but then again, the thought of getting to see her sent butterflies into my stomach.

"Can yeh leave tomorra mornin'?" Oli asked popping his head into my room.

"What? Seriously?"

He nodded.

"I can't just up and leave."

"Yeh can and yeh will. I can handle all tha drop dead shit."

I sighed, "fine. Whateva."

"I mean, would yeh ratha meh send Matty ova there?"

"Shut up."

"What I fought. So get to packin'."

I rolled my eyes and started doing just that. I was excited to see her. It had been almost 2 weeks and the thought of me being able to merely touch her hand again sent me into a frenzy.

Once I was done packing I fell onto my bed dialing Katie's number. I promised I would call and even though I'd see her tomorrow she didn't know that.

"Hello?"

"Hey my love." I said happily and she chuckled, "hi, you sound like you're in a better mood..."

"I wasn't in a bad earlier."

"Something was wrong."

I sighed, "juss nuffin important. How was yeh aftanoon, love?"

"Good. Nathan is teaching me how to play guitar." She said laughing and I tried to remind myself I would be there tomorow and to not be mad about it.

"Oh and how is that goin'?"

"Um, yeah not good."

I chuckled, "maybeh he's juss a bad teacha."

"You have too much faith."

"Maybeh I am a bit bias."

She giggled, "Maybe."

"So yeh didn't tell meh yeh talk ta Matty everyday."

"Oh yeah. I didn't think it was a big deal..."

"I mean it's not but yeh don't even talk ta meh everyday."

"He calls me, what am I going to do? Ignore him?"

"No."

"Then what's wrong?"

"I juss didn't know yeh talked ta him. That's all."

"Is that a problem?"

"No love. Talk ta who yeh want."

"Are you mad?"

"What? No."

"Ok..."

"I promise love."

"Ok."

"I've gotta surprise for yeh comin' soon."

"Really?! What is it?!"

I chuckled, "juss have ta wait and see. It should be there tomorra or tha next day."

"Awe. I wanna know."

"Too bad." I replied with a laugh.

"No fair."

"Is so. Yeh gettin' a present not meh."

"Guess so." She said with a sigh before she continued ranting about how she needed to know.

"Baby..."

"I'm just saying if..."

"Katelyn!" I said laughing as I cut her off and she grew quiet.

"I love yeh."

"Love you."

"I'm gonna get some sleep ok?" I said softly.

"But I miss you."

"I miss yeh more. Truss meh."

"Ok, i'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Definitely. Love yeh. Have a good evenin'."

"I will, goodnight. Sweet dreams."

I chuckled, "they will be if yeh are in'em."

She laughed, "goodnight Tom."

We said goodbye and I climbed into bed. The only thing keeping me awake was knowing I'd see her soon. The next thing I knew I woke up to Oli shaking me telling me we had to leave soon.

"Juss fink mate. Soon yeh get ta see yeh bird." He said as I complained about it being too early.

"Very true." I mumbled trying to motivate myself as I gathered my things to go shower.

Oliver had me to the airport in record time. You would think he was more ready for me to see her than I was. We said goodbye and I boarded the plane. It hit me then, that I'd be seeing her soon. That alone made the plane ride seem longer than it was.

Once I touched down in Texas and gathered my things, I was hit with the hot southern air. This was definitely not England anymore. I took a taxi to the address Katie had given me a while back. I called her once I paid the taxi driver and walked slowly to the porch.

"Hello?"

"Heyyy love. What are yeh doin'?"

"Nothing. Getting ready."

"Did yeh check tha mail?" I asked as I leaned against the porch railing.

"No, not yet."

"Well go while I'm on tha phone wif yeh."

She giggled, "Ok."

I smiled as she kept talking and before I knew it the front door flew open. Her talking came to a halt and her face went blank.

"Tom."

I chuckled and she dropped her phone and quickly wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Hey baby." I whispered holding on to her tightly. The feeling of having her in front of me was overwhelming. I shut my eyes taking in the smell and feeling of her.

"I can't believe you're here!"

"I missed yeh a lot. I had to." I said kissing from her cheek to her lips.

"Like this is going to make me cry." She said into my chest and I laughed, "why? Don't cry."

"Because I miss you so much." She whispered and I held her to me, "I know baby. Look, it's propa hot out here can we go inside and I'll gladly let yeh keep huggin' meh."

She giggled and pulled back, "Ok. Deal."

She kissed me quickly and I smiled as I grabbed my bag and followed her inside. Oli was right, well worth it. I was stupid.

"So do yeh live wif yeh parents?"

"No, with Tyler."

"Ohhh, ok. Just yeh and him?"

"Yesss." She said with a eye roll as I dropped my bag next to the couch.

"Juss wonderin'!"

"You were making sure Nathan didn't live here."

"Maybe..." I mumbled falling onto the couch. She sat beside me and smiled, "he doesn't."

I nodded and she kissed my cheek, "you're cute jealous."

"I'm not jealous! I juss wanted ta know!"

She nodded with an amused grin and I pulled her into my lap, "I don't know, how much longa I can go without yeh..."

"back at you." She whispered and I bought my hand to her cheek, "I love yeh so much."

"I love you too." She said with a grin.

She cuddled against my chest and I closed my eyes with a sigh. It just felt better having her with me. During our moment the front door opened and a boy walked in and he glanced over at us.

"Katie!" He said loudly like he couldn't believe what he was witnessing.

She looked up at him confused, "Tyler, this is Tom."

"Oh. I was about to be pissed."

I laughed, "good to finally met yeh." I said shaking the kids hand. He had the same eyes as Katie it was clearly obvious they were related.

"You too, man. When did you get here?"

"Bout 30 minutes ago."

"Ah, well, we're havin' a barbeque at our parents house tonight and I promised I'd help set up so I'm just here to change. I'll be out of the way soon." He said and Katie rolled her eyes as he ran upstairs.

"Yeh two look a lot a like."

"You just noticing?"

"In person it's different."

She smiled and kissed my cheek, "going to go to my families party thing tonight?"

"If yeh want meh to."

"Of course I do."

"Then I will."

She kissed me a few more times before climbing off of me, "I'm going to finish getting ready. Come with?"

I nodded and grabbed my bag up before following her up the stairs and to her room. I couldnt help but look around before I sat on the bed as she did something to her hair. The room itself felt like her which caused a grin to hit my lips.

"What yeh got left ta do? Yeh beautiful already." I said looking at her through the mirror. A blush hit her cheeks and I chuckled, "least I fink so anyways."

I yawned and laid back onto her bed.

"Tired?"

"Yeah didn't sleep on tha plane."

"Why?"

"I was too excited knowin' I'd get ta see yeh soon."

She walked over and looked down at me with a grin, "that's sweet."

I chuckled, "it's truthful."

She leaned down and kissed me softly, "you're like the sweetest boyfriend ever."

I grinned, "it's cause I have tha best girlfriend eva."

She smiled, "are you ready to go?"

"If yeh are."

She nodded and I quickly got up from the bed. Her parents house wasn't far from where they lived and I immedately got nervous once we parked. I mean, this was a big deal, me meeting her parents was huge.

She linked her hand with mine clearly no where near as worried as I was. Cars already lined the house and she pulled me inside quickly.

"There you are!" A flustered blonde headed girl said as we entered. She immediately shifted her gaze to me and a grin hit her lips. This had to be her sister, Kara.

"What are you doing here?"

"Wow, and this whole time I fought we were friends." I joked and she laughed, "I mean I just didn't know we were expecting you."

"We weren't." Katie said and I spoke, "juss a surprise."

"Well, glad to finally meet you Tom."

I nodded, "like wise."

Katie wrapped her arm around mine and I looked down at her. She was happy today. Her eyes were a bright green that I hadnt seen in a while. If anything it made me happy simply knowing I made her that way.

She pulled me further into the house to the kitchen where a woman, that no doubt was her mother stood.

"Mom."

"Oh hey! There you are." She said giving us a smile.

"Mom, this is Tom."

"Ah yes Tyler told me he was here. Just didn't know if you'd bring him or not. Hi, nice to finally meet you after I have to hear her talk nonstop about you." She said and Katie blushed furiously as I laughed, "Yeh too."

"Tyler and everyone is out back. You two should go out there."

Katie nodded still a bit embarrassed I could tell as she pulled me out back.

"Katie."

She looked up at me and I brushed her hair behind her ear as I smiled, "yeh don't undastand how much I love to know that yeh talk bout meh."

She covered her face and I chuckled as I pulled it away, "i love yeh."

"I love you too." She whispered and I kissed her gently.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me further onto the porch. There were several kids running around a pool and people sitting at a few tables. She dragged me over to where Tyler was sitting with 3 other people.

"So you did bring him. Surprising." Tyler said and I laughed, "why does everyone find that surprisin'?"

"She never brought boyfriends to anything. Ever. Except for Nathan because well, he had already been around them." He said and well, that took me by surprise.

So she dated him...great. This was getting better and better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh. Next chapter is well, a bit sad? I'll let you decide. :3

So a few people want me to write a Matt spin off once this is done and well, it's really up to everyone. If enough want it I will because I love writing Matt stories. So we shall see!

Thanks to, StellaSykes, Hellxoxsunshine, and ZombieCreatures for commenting. :)