Photographs and Melodys.

Dont Rain On My Parade.

Done! Another successful show I thought as I walked to the side of the stage still hearing the amazing fans cheer. I was dripping sweat and very exhausted. I always tried to put 110% into the shows we played and today all that work was catching up to me.

We were three weeks into Warped Tour and It’s been the time of my life so far. I walked down the side of the stage to get to level ground and a wave of pain hit me, I was starting to feel ill. I was perfectly fine a few minutes ago, the pain made me fall to my knees holding my stomach with my hands.

Blake my band member ran over to me in his worried form. “OMG Elysse!” he exaggerated loudly even though he was right next to me and his yelling wasn’t helping my migraine.
“Are you okay? He asked lowering his voice.

“Yeah, I just feel like complete shit” I explained stumbling to my feet. As soon as I got up I couldn’t handle the pain building up in my stomach. I ran from the stage to the grass where the boys were playing soccer as they usually did after they played. It was very embarrassing but I couldn’t keep it in any longer, I bent over and started to cough everything I had eaten that day which was hardly anything.

While this was happening I could hear Jaime calling Mike’s name to get his attention. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Mike had dropped the soccer ball he had in his hands and was running over to me.

“Fuck! What’s wrong? Are you okay babe?” Mike always gets worried very easy. He grabbed my hair and held it out of my face, always doing the dirty work for me when I couldn’t. I finished coughing and spat on the ground. I felt so much better than I did before after getting all that out. I wiped my mouth with that towel I got given to me after I go off stage. I looked at Mike as he cradled my face with both of his hands staring at me with worry in his eyes.
“I’m better” I finally answered his question.

“Are you sure?” He always had to make sure everything was okay, which I loved.
“I’m fine, at least I’m better than before” I said standing up with Mike’s help, as he grabbed my hand and picked me up caring me all the way back to bus, he loved to take care of me so I let him.

When we got on the bus he sat me down on the couch chair at the front of the bus, as he knelt down in front of me with concern all over his face.

“Why were you sick? You seemed fine this morning and before you left to play” he stated as if he was trying to get something out of me.

“Yeah…maybe its because I’ve hardly eaten anything all day” I explained to him.

“Elysse that was stupid wasn’t it. Seriously women no wonder why you vomited” he got up off the ground and walked to the kitchen, looking through the fridge and cupboard and then back to the fridge to find something for me to eat.

He walked back over to me and sat down on the couch handing me one of Tony’s vegan burritos and a glass of water.

“This is the only proper thing I could find for you” he said looking at the burrito I had in my hands, he always thought it was weird that I was vegetarian.

“The benefits of vegetarianism” I said sarcastically, trying to put a smile on my face.

“Well then eat up” he said leaning back on the couch getting comfy looking for the TV remote. I looked at the dashboard clock and it was five in the afternoon.

“If you stay your going to miss dinner” I explained looking back at him and smiled, he was always so good to me.

“I don’t want to leave you. I get Vic to bring me something” he said while flicking through the channels on cable as I took a chug of my water.

“I love you Mikey” I looked at him and then out the window as it got really dark and started to rain.

“I love you to El” he replied leaning in to kiss me not caring that I had thrown up not to long ago.

I turned and faced the TV laying back burring my head into Mike’s shoulder and spent the rest of the night watching Harry Potter until I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
not the best, since i was with my bestfriend Elysse when i wrote it and she love M.F hence why the girls name is Elysse.

hope you like this.