Photographs and Melodys.

Lust In The Sand

The wind was blowing like crazy as I stood on Huntington Beach. We were near the end of Warped and Versaemerge & Pierce The Veil both had the day off in Carson so we wanted to make the most of it.

This tour had been amazing and I was having the best time, expect for the fact that I got sick that kinda sucked cause I had to miss a show the next day and did a acoustic set instead. I really didn’t want it to end because this is the one tour I had with Mike.

My thoughts were interrupted as someone was coming up behind me on the beach. “Its such a nice place here.” Mike stated as he slipped his arms around my waist from behind.

“I glad we have today off, I fell like we haven’t spent any time alone the past two months” I turned around and look at him in the eyes. I love his eyes the bright brown colour just always stood out to me. He leant down and rested his forehead again mine like he always did looking back into my eyes.

“I know, but we are almost done and we can go home and be together as much as we want,” I laughed at what he was try to imply as he stared at me with a seedy look in his eyes, which made me laugh even more.

“Why are you laughing” he asked pulling away from me.

“They way you said it was just funny, but very cute I must say” I continued to laugh as I turned around facing the beautiful blur ocean. It was nice to just be with Mike even if we were standing in silence. These were the moments I really cherished with him.

We weren’t there for long before Jaime ran over to us. “Oi lovebirds food ready” I grabbed Mikes hand as we walked along the sand and back up to the table where the Versa and PTV boys where plus, Stephanie and some of my old school friends Beth and Tarhlia. I’ve missed those girls and this was the first time they had met everyone since they all lived back in Australia.

I walked over to Tony at the barbeque; he was cooking our veggie patties since we were the only vegetarians here. “Looks so good” sniffing the food as my stomach rumbled “I’m guessing you hungry” Tony said poking my stomach. “Hell yes” I looked back at Mike as he was standing talking to Vic.

We all sat down at the park table and ate having a million conversation at once, and some embarrassing stories that Bethany pulled out from high school.

“I remember when we were in like grade ten and It was sports carnival and there was a song playing and Elysse would go to sing a part but she sang to early and she did it like three times, I thought that was pretty funny” She loved pulling these out on me.

“In my defence I didn’t really know the song that well so yeah” I ended up laughing about it. We really did have some fun times, but we never really go in trouble.

Dinner went by and the sun was just starting to set which was the best time to get my camera. I missed photography; it was my job before I joined Versa and I hadn’t done much since.
I ran off from everyone else and went down to the same spot I was an hour before with Mike. I sat done on the top the drop and started taking photos of the ocean and the sunset as it hit the horizon.

“Wow my girl is sexy with a camera” I heard Mike as he walked up the sand hill and sat down next to me.

“Oh. I’ve missed my camera” I stated look through some of the photos I took. Mike snatched the camera out of my hands and with his another hand he softly grabbed my chin pulling my face to his kissing my lips softly as I closed my eyes hear the shutter on the camera as he took a photos of us.

He pulled away with a cheesy smile on his face as he looked down at the camera smile at the photo of us.

“Now I really don’t want this day to end,” I explained leaning my head against his shoulder putting his arm around me pulling me body closer to his kissing the top of me head.
The sun had disappeared behind the horizon and the stars and moon had come up. Mike got up off the sand and held his hand out for me. “What are we doing?” I asked as I took his hand pulling myself up off the ground.

“I want to go for a walk” he explained as I put my camera strap around my neck. I took his hand and entwined my fingers with his as we walked down near the water. This day was going pretty damn good.

As the waves crashed against my feet I looked back up to where everyone was seeing them packing up as the streetlights came one.

“Everyone is packing up. I think we should go back in case that decided to leave without us” I explained pulling on Mikes had to go back up.

He picked be up into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist while he kissing me with the most lust I have ever seen come from him.

I pulled away leaving my hand behind his head “Wow what was that for?” I asked shocked but delighted in what just happened.

“I don’t know, it just felt right at the time” I leaned back in and kissed him again, when Tony started to shine a torch at us.

“Get a room!” he yelled in his childish ways.

“I’ve missed you,” he whispered in my ear, knowing exactly what he meant. I looked at him and softly kissed his lips again as I got my feet back on the sand. Taking his hand again, walking back up to everyone.

We all got back on the bus and instead of going back to the venue we drove to the next city, our hometown San Diego.
♠ ♠ ♠
bit lazy on updating, its all schools fault. thank god i am almost at the end of my year. so i didnt mentino, but you can probably tell that Elysse is meant to be Sierra Kusterbeck from Versa :)

comment & suscribe