Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Seven Cups.

“...and what are you doing on this fine, fine night?” I asked Daddy Longle- you know what, I’ll just call him Frank. It’s a nice name.

“Some alcoholic beverage drinking. Not for small children.” He said, sipping at his drink.

“I am not a small child!” I said.

“Well... that is true... you are 14... eh, what the hell. You can have some!” He said enthusiastically, sliding his drink over to me. I took a small sip. It tasted alright... burned my throat a little bit, but it wasn’t bad. Another sip, bigger. Another sip, another one, another one, another one.

“Hey, that’s mine! Quit hogging it!” Frank said. I kept on drinking. “Fine, fine. I’ll just get myself some more.” He said, annoyed. He poured both of us more. I was starting to feel a bit funny. The room was getting all blurry... and nice looking. I like this ‘alcohol’ stuff... it makes things feel good.

“Hehe... you look so funny...” I slurred.

“So do you, kid. So do you.” He said.

“Well... I’m pretty tiredd... I-I’mma go to bedd...” I turned and headed towards the stairs. Who am I kidding... I can’t walk up these. I stumbled up two steps and fell.

“Okay, Jill, I think you had a little bit too much to drink.” Frank said, coming over and carrying me upstairs.

“Thankss brooo...” He put me down and I stumbled towards the nearest door I could find and collapsed on the nearest warm thing. Goddammit I’m tired.
I woke up feeling like I was about to die. My head hurt, my throat hurt, and I felt like I was about to throw up. Also, I was somehow lying on top of Natalie, who was sleeping on Becca’s floor.

“What the hell happened last night?” I asked.

“You walked in here at midnight and slept on top of Natalie.” Becca said, yawning. I tasted my dinner again. I ran strait to the toilet. My throat burned even more now.

“What’s wrong? What happened? Are you okay?” Daddy Gee said, running in to the small room. He sniffed the air.

“You smell like-- FRANK, GET YOUR SORRY ASS IN HERE!” He yelled.

“What did I do now?” Frank said yawning.

“Explain why she has a hangover and you were supposedly the ONLY one drinking?!”

“I gave her a little...”

“How much is a little?”

“A few cupfuls...”

“How many is a few?”

“Like seven...”

“FRANK! You gave a 14 year old girl SEVEN FUCKING CUPS of ALCOHOL?! Are you out of your MIND!?” They were yelling at each other.

“Still sick here...” I said quietly.