Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Me First!

“Jill…get off me…you smell like- oh sh*t.” Becca opened her eyes and looked down. “…the hell?” I gave Jillian a little push, and she rolled off me like a corpse sack. Oh wow, that’s a bad analogy…Yeah, so that wasn’t a fun morning. Gerard had given Frank a time-out, he was to stay in the corner (the closet, actually…) for the next twenty minutes. Oh, and Gerard had tied him to a chair.

“Gerard, can I come out now?? I don’t like this…it’s dark…”

“No Frank. That’s what you get for being too drunk to remember the legal drinking age.”

“But Gerard, pleeeeeeaseee? Oh my GOD, Gerard there’s a SPIDER in here! GET ME OUT. GET ME OUT GET ME OUT GET ME OUTTTTT!!!” I must say…as evil as it was for Gee to laugh at him at this moment, it was flipping hilarious.

“OH MY GOD GERARD. IT’S CRAWLING ONTO MY SHOULDER. GERRRRRAAAAARDDD!!! It’s f*cking HUGE. SAVE ME, DAMMIT.”
 I could hear frantic blowing, and I could just picture poor Frank trying as hard as humanly possible to blow the spider off of him. Becca, Jill and I had been instructed not to open the door. (What? We were bribed with brownies…) Frank actually started whimpering, and I couldn’t take it anymore. I yanked the door open and untied him, looking for the spider and trying not to get in its way. I was planning on taking it outside to resume its life peacefully, but…

“Holy SH*T that thing is HUGE, man! BECCCCCCAAAAA.”

“Hey! I’m just as capable as she is!” Jill said.

“I know, but in my defense, Becca’s name is alphabetically before yours. Now do something!”

“Chill dude, it’s just a spider…” Becca was actually being the voice of reason… (No offense, Becca...)
Jill kept mumbling as she followed Becca, who raised the spider onto her sleeve and carried it towards the door. “How does ‘alphabetically first’ even apply to this?? That’s completely irrelevant to your thought process!” She was using unusually large words today…
And that’s when I got it from Daddy G. “That’s exactly what I told you NOT to do! No brownies for Throttle!”

“Dude, I could feel his pain! Fellow arachnophobic, here…Wait, Throttle? Where did that come from? My name be Natalie…”

“I dunno, thought it might be a cool nickname…Throttle Revenge…”

“Huh…Throttle likes…But what about Jill and Becca?” (See Jill? Your name came FIRST this time!)