Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Tiny Man Is Good

Well... that night was interesting. Until I woke up next to Frank again. Daddy G would kill us.

“Get up, get out, get up, get out, get up, get out!” I shouted at him.

“What? Where am I?” He asked, looking around sleepily. And when he finally realized where he was...

“SHIT.”

I heard someone walking down the hallway. By the sound of the bare footed shuffling and the noiseless pajama pants, along with the yawn, it was definitely Gerard.

“Quick, in the closet, NOW!” I half whispered, half shouted.

“But there are spiders in there...” He whined. So I pushed him off of the bed and put the covers over him. He stopped moving after that.

“What’s with the noise?” Gerard said, entering my room without knocking. “I thought i heard Frank. If he’s in here, I swear I’ll kill him. I’ll fucking KILL him.”

“Nope. Haven’t seen him since last night.” I lied with ease.

“Then what is your blanket doing on the floor?” He asked, his eyes narrowing to tiny slits.

“I’m a very violent sleeper. I must’ve kicked them off sometime during the night.” I responded. He should know by now that I sleep like a log. I don’t move one inch.

“Oh. So you wouldn’t mind if I kicked them? Just to make sure.”

“Not at all, go ahead.” He walked over to my heaping pile of soft snuggly goodness, and a few blankets, and kicked as hard as he could. Frank didn’t make a sound. Tiny man is good.

“Ah. Okay then. I’m going back to sleep. Wake me up at around one.” Daddy G yawned, walking back to his room.

“You were amazing.” I whispered into the blankets. I pulled them off, to find Frank grabbing his... well... I’ll let him explain that.

“My... balls...” He whispered, sounding like he was in a great deal of pain. He probably was. “Oh, I swear. I’m going to kick him so hard, he won’t be able to have kids.”

I tried to help him back onto his feet, but that obviously wasn’t going to work. He just stayed crumpled up on my bed for another few minutes until the pain was bearable enough for him to walk.

“I was wondering what he was doing over there in the first place. I was like ‘Whoa, he’s playing over here’, and then when he kicked me in the balls, I was like ‘What did I do?’” Gerard said, in reply to the wonderful man who asked him “Did you get kicked in the balls by someone named Frankie?”
Hehe... he’ll never find out exactly what he did. Me and my Frankie will never tell! Huh... did I just say ‘MY Frankie’? That’s odd... I don’t remember purchasing a Frank...
♠ ♠ ♠
Yup.