Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

The Ceiling Tastes Bad

“OW.” Okay, good morning to you too, Mr. Ceiling…Now, why is it that you’re ON TOP OF ME?!
Ick. Plaster does not taste good. Mikey was the first to run in, Gerard practically on his heels. (wearing a purple sparkly nightcap, courtesy of Becca’s dollar store run.)

“Gee! You didn’t get that shit fixed before she moved in here?!” Oh…kay…apparently I’ve been sleeping in a room whose roof trees have fallen on, three times… squirrels have burrowed in, five times…and then of course, there’s me, so of course some damage came from that. It was a lengthy, somewhat frightening, and rather funny story…

“Gerard…let me make this clear. DUCT TAPE. Is NOT. A proper fix. To a BROKEN. ROOF.” Ah, brotherly love…Frank walked right about then, slowly, as Jill was holding onto his ankle and being dragged across the floor. I could’ve sworn I heard something along the lines of

“But the hallway’s dark, Frankie…” right before Mikey started yelling. It was odd, you never heard much of Mikey’s voice, let alone loudly. In any case, Becca (Okay, ninja sister…when did she get there??)  helped me out from under the fallen tiles, though the little plaster bits stayed on me and did not smell very nice. They should make raspberry scented ceiling tiles for situations like this. And they should taste like raspberry, too. Ick. Plaster STILL doesn’t taste good.

“Too late to go back to sleep…and you guys don’t have band practice till the sky gets light then dark again. Becca wants to play a game.” Indeed, a game did sound nice.

“Ooh! Becca wants to play this one!” She pulled out a brown box from the closet and held it up over her head.

“YES.” Jill and I screamed. The top had four crests on it. A blue one, a red one, a green one, and a yellow one.

“Oh good God…you remember what happened the last time we played the Harry Potter board game?” Frank said sleepily.
Gee’s face got a little redder than usual. “Shut up…” Now that I think about it, I think Gee would look kinda awesome with red hair. Not like a ginger, like really red hair…like triple Weasley…Anyway, I really wanted to see the answer to Gerard + Harry Potter board game, so we sat on the floor like the small children that we were at heart.

            Before we knew it, Gerard was close to tears, yet going off in an ALL CAPS RAGE at the same time.

“NO, MAN. THIS GAME IS SHIT. I’M A F*CKIN SLYTHETIN, OKAY? NOT A GODDAMN HUFFLEPUFF.”

“Hey, Gee, don’t diss the Puffs. We’re particularly good finders.” Oh Ray…

“Alright, six! Gimme a six so I can get out of this goddamn forest alive!” I demanded of the dice, having been trapped in the Forbidden Forest for quite some time now. Mikey was already all the way to Honeyduke’s. Everyone else was slowly catching up, except for me, because of this leafy predicament.