Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Please Knock

“Six! Yes! Oh, that’s a relief.”

“Fine, now read the card. You have to pick up a green one since you landed on a Slytherin place.”

“Let’s see… Draco dares you to go into the Forbidden Forest alone at night. If you’re a: Slytherin, you proceed one space for declining with the excuse that you’re tired. If you’re a: Ravenclaw, proceed two spaces for heading in, but navigating easily to the other side with no issue. If you’re a: Hufflepuff, retreat one space for heading back f=to where you came to avoid the confrontation. And, if you’re a Gryffindor- hey! That’s me! Lose one turn because you went in and got lost. Aw, really? Come on!”

“That’s Draco for you.”

“Ugh, forget this. I always lose this game… I’m going to go practice. Miss Nadia says that if I keep it up, she’ll let me pick out my own costume.”

“60 points to Hufflepuff! Take that, you damn snake pit! This is what you get for not accepting me!”

“Gerard, they can’t hear you. It’s a board game.” I showered first, and halfway through getting dressed back into my clothing, the urge to spin hit me full force. So, standing in a bra and underpants, the song in my head turned all the way up, and it wasn’t until he started spitting out apologies faster than my brain could compute them that I noticed Ray standing in the doorway, sputtering, red, and twitching. Then I was too. Until, of course, I actually got back to thinking, and ripped the blanket off my bed to wrap it around myself.

“Why were you dancing in your underwear?”

“I had the door closed! I figured I could dance in my underwear in my own room if I wanted to!”

“Gerard! Tell your kid that she can’t dance in her underwear! There are four grown men and Frankie in this house!”

“It’s my room! You should knock! Or call, or something! This is the room of a TEENAGE GIRL. You can’t just come in and expect everything to be fine,”

“Ray! She’s your kid too, actually, in case you’ve forgotten, and Becca, what the hell were you even doing?”

“I was dancing! Why is this so hard to understand?”

“Just get dressed and get to the kitchen, we’re having a family meeting.” Gerard finalized.

“Cupcake! My poor baby!” He’d been knocked to the ground in my haste to cover my semi-nakedness.

“Are you alright? I’m so sorry…”

“Ugh! Rude much! I happen to look fabulous in magenta, and you are entirely just jealous.” Cupcake had a particularly nasty mouth lately. Throwing on the first things I could find, I went carefully down the stairs and sat on the counter.

“Now, we all know that there are five guys and three girls in this house.” Mikey started.
♠ ♠ ♠
New background ^_^. You like it? Can you actually tell which one of us is which (even though we never actually described ourselves in any way other than height...)?