Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Just A Song

So with three guys in our room taking a look around-

“Hey guys, thanks for ditching me.” Scratch that, make that four guys in our room looking around, Natalie, Jillian and I stepped back to watch it all unfold. There was the Black Hair, Blonde Hair, Fall-out-of-window-guy, and now, a man with a sort of afro. Oh, how I loved the afro.

“Okay, how are you people doubling?” Jillian asked. First there was Black Hair and Blonde hair. Now, there was also Fall-out-of-window-guy, and Afro man.

“Maybe they’re magical.” Natalie interjected.

“They’re looking at us!” I hissed, attempting to hide behind them. Unfortunately, I was the tallest of the three of us, even though I was the youngest, so it kind of failed.

“Oh right, well, like I said, we just want to get to know you some.” Black hair explained.

“Well, could we start with some names? All the voice in my head can think to call you is Black Hair.” Natalie said.

“I’m Gerard.” Black hair said.

“Mikey.” Blondie added.

“Frank!” Fall-out-of-window-guy exclaimed.

“And I’m Ray.” Afro man finished.

“Cool. I’m Natalie.”

“Jillian.”

“Becca’s Becca.”

“Alright, now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, why don’t you uh, tell about yourselves?” Gerard suggested, taking a seat on one of the empty beds. Mikey sat next to him, Ray leaned against the footboard, and Frank sat on the floor in front.

“Which one of us?” Jillian asked.

“What do you mean? Just pick someone to go first.” Gerard said.

“No, I mean which one of us do you want?”

“All of you, duh, now how about you go first, Jillian?”

“Hold up,” Natalie interrupted. It wasn’t something she’d normally do, but this was an exception of circumstances. “You mean you actually might want all three of us?”

“Yeah, is that so hard to believe..?” Gerard asked.

“They try to split us up…” I added.

“But we never actually end up leaving.” Natalie replied.

“Because we’re too ‘weird’ for them.” Jillian muttered. “They’re perfectly fine with us until we open our mouths. But that’s not your question. My name’s Jillian. I’m 14, I love music, art, and writing. From one day of meeting me, that’s about all you’re going to find out. Natalie?”

“I’m Natalie. 14 too, though Jill’s still older. I love music too, it’s pretty much my life support, and I love horses, and coloring books. And duct tape. I like to write sometimes, too.”

“We all do, really.” Jillian added.

“I’m Becca. I’m Natalie’s fraternal twin. Well, almost. I love music. I love to write, and sing, and draw, and… skip, and talk to trees, and play with jingle bells, and-”

“Becca, I think they get it.” Natalie said.

“Oh, right.” I replied. I had so much more I could say, but that’d take a while.

“Do you like stages?” Frank asked.

“Hell no.” Jillian replied.

“I’d rather not.” Natalie said, shaking her head. Everyone turned to look at me.

“ Um, Becca likes being behind the stage, does that count?”

“We’ve got a long way to go…” Ray sighed. You know, that sounded a lot like the beginning of ‘I’ll make a man out of you’… I looked to Jillian and Natalie. They were thinking the same thing.

“Let’s get down to business,” Jillian started, startling the guys. It was silent after Ray spoke for a moment of two, and then out comes the three of us, singing loudly… well, Natalie didn’t really sing too loudly, but she got her point across.

“To defeat, the Huns,” Natalie continued, only loud enough for the two of us to hear.

“Did they send me daughters, when I asked, for sons?” I asked, getting a bit dramatic. “Wait, why would Becca want daughters OR sons? She’s 14…” I mused.

“It’s just a song, Becca.” Natalie explained.

“Can we keep them?” Frank asked. “Please?” Well this was new.