Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Jill Named It!

“We’ll see, Frankie. We’ll see.” Gerard said.

“Do you guys know any other awesome songs?” He asked us. This is taking quite a while. Are they going to keep us, or just throw us back in here like all the others had. You see, teens were not too terribly popular when it came to adoption. Most people wanted a cute little baby that won’t ever remember not having parents. That didn’t exactly work when you’re adopting a kid that lived in an orphanage for 12 (or 14 1/2 in my case) years.

“I don’t wanna grow up...” Natalie started.

“not a penny will I pinch” Becca continued.

“I will never grow a mustache...” I sang, somewhat in key.

“NOR A FRACTION OF AN INCH!” Black hai- I mean, Gerard shouted.

“Man, you guys are awesome! When Gerard was little he played Peter Pan in a school play. That was his favorite song in it!” Mikey said. I smiled. Maybe one of these guys was going to be my new dad. That might be cool.

“Oh, that reminds Becca! She forgot to feed Cupcake!” Becca said.

“Who’s cupcake?” Ray asked.

“Cupcake’s Becca’s unicorn!” Becca answered, running over and grabbing Cupcake from next to her bed.

“Oh... my.... god... you have a unicorn?!” Mikey shouted.

“So do I! Her name is sparkles! Maybe they can be best friends!” Gerard face-palmed.

“For the last time, Mikey! You do not have a unicorn.” He said.

“If I don’t have a unicorn, then what do you call this?” Mikey said, opening a pocket of his coat and taking out a unicorn pin.

“Mikey... that’s just a- oh, never mind.”

“Oh, I have to feed Snickers. He’s my dragon.” I stated, before walking over to my bed.

“Dude... you have a dragon? Same here! Her name is Susan!” Gerard said running to me and trying to pet Snickers. Mikey rolled his eyes. “You’re so immature sometimes.” he said.

“And I need to feed Fucking Mars!” Natalie screamed before awkwardly looking around what was now a silent room.

“Fucking Mars? What the hell is that?” Ray asked.

“It’s my dinosaur’s name.” Everyone stared at her.

“Hey, don’t blame me... Jill named it!” Frank ran over to me and picked me up. For a man that was as short as I was, he was pretty strong.

“Okay, we seriously HAVE to keep this one.” He yelled to Mikey and Gerard.

“I’m not an animal, you may not ‘keep’ me. You can, however, adopt me.” I said.

“But it’s more fun my way.” He said smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not entirely sure what you guys are seeing, but Mibba keeps listing this as my chapter. However, it is not. Tis written by ThatFreakInTheCorner.
~NoRaindropsOnRoses