Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

I Hate Planes

I was sitting next to Natalie, who had been gone for almost three weeks. Really? just a note?

“Where’d you go dude? You had Daddy G, Ray, and Mikey freaking out! Frank just sat in the corner of my room crying all day, every day. I had to yell at them to pack so they wouldn’t jump off a building or something!” I said.

“Sorry...” she replied, looking down and sounding super sad.

“Aw... it’s fine. But could you not do that? I couldn’t sleep for a few days...” I said, hugging her. Then the flight attendants started handing out some yummy things, so I got consumed with stuffing my face with as much mini ice cream cups and cookies as they would give me, which to be honest, wasn’t much.

“Are we there yet?” I asked Ray peeking my head over the seat.

“Considering the fact that this is a six hour flight and we were just allowed to take our seat belts off, no.” He said. I hate spending long periods of time on planes. It’s so boring... especially since there’s nothing to do but stare out the window most of the time. They’ll have a movie, but only for an hour or so. It seriously sucks. So I just went to sleep and hoped we wouldn’t crash.

“We’re here! Wake up or they’ll keep you on the plane!” Frank said, shaking me awake. Everyone else was already getting their bags and leaving.

“Alright, alright! Geez...” I answered groggily. I was asleep the entire time? Holy Crap.

“That’s all you brought on the plane with you?” Gerard asked, seeing my somewhat small bag.

“That’s all I brought with me, period. I’m sharing clothes with Frank.” I replied.

“But he’s a guy, and he’s eight years older than you!” Gerard said loudly, as we worked our way towards the exit.

“Age doesn’t matter, it’s clothes. Besides, most of the stuff I wear is for guys, anyway.” I said, walking off to laugh at Becca and Natalie trying to carry their bags, as Daddy G was left to wonder what that would mean in terms of underwear.