Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Show Time

“This dress is too... meh. Can I just wear the Helena dress?” I asked Daddy G. “I know you packed it.”

“It’s... not your size.” He said, turning away. I turned around and grabbed the dress with tons of zippers.

“It’s his size, you know.” Mikey said. “He told me he wanted to look pretty walking down the street in the best damn dress he owned...” I burst out laughing, just by the thought of him strutting down a really crowded street with the dress and a purse with everyone staring.

“That’ll be $936.42, sir.” The clerk said, looking at the dresses in a disgusted way. She was one of those blonde-haired-pink-wearing-perfect-cheerleader types.

“Shit... did we really have to come here?” Gee yelled back at us, getting his credit card out.
As we walked out, I stuck out both my tongue and my middle finger at the clerk. I didn’t like her very much. Three bags are hard to carry while skipping.

“Get dressed, we have to go! Like, now!” Ray screamed at us. I probably shouldn’t have gotten the zipper dress...

“Alright! Alright! Use your inside voice, Ray!” Natalie yelled back.

“Someone do all the zippers! I have T-Rex arms and I can’t reach them.” I asked everybody, trying to hold my dress on to avoid an unfortunate wardrobe malfunction.

“I got it.” Frank said a little too quickly, before running over and pulling the zipper up until it was about to break.

“Frank! It’s good, it’s good, stop pulling, you’re choking me!” I said.

“Sorry...”

“Okay, we’re going with or without you, right now!” Gerard said, walking out with Mikey and Ray. We all ran after them.

“So... that’s our ride?” I asked. How they managed to get the old van here goes beyond my mind.

“Yep.”

“Ah.”

I ran and dove into the back seat, followed by Ray and Becca. Everyone else sat in the front.

“So... how long is this thing?” Becca asked.

“About seven hours, if you include the after party.” Daddy G answered.

“Will it be boring?”

“Hopefully not.”

“Can I flip of the camera person?”

“NO, Jillian. You can’t flip off the camera dude.”

“Damn...”