Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Tell Them...

“Hey Natalie, why don’t you tell them about your pet?” Jillian said, a sort of sneer in her voice.
I could see where this was going. “I have a dinosaur.”

“You wanna tell them your dino’s name…?” She was not gonna make this easy…

“Mars.”

“His FULL name, Natalie.”

“How would you like it if I just went around spewing your name all over the place, huh? He’d like his identity protected, thank you very much!”

“Say it…”

“No!”

“Oh, c’mon! Just tell them your dino’s fucking name!”
I shook my head furiously. This went on for quite a bit, Becca looking at us like the hopeless idiots we were, and several entertained glances from Black Hair and other Black Hair and Not Black Hair and Other Not Black Hair.

"Oh Natalie...You little bastard...”

“Hey! Take that back!” She apologized hastily, and turned to the guys.

“His name’s Fucking Mars.”

“Yeah, thank Jill for that one…” Why is it that whenever something like this happens, it always seems to be her fault? The guys broke into a fit of laughter, and the rest of us couldn’t really hold back.

“Jill, don't be mean!” Becca said, between giggles and coughs. Becca was kinda known for that, the laugh-cough, as well as the scream-sneeze. Good God, BEWARE the scream sneeze…

“Please excuse them, I’m really trying to correct their language…” Jillian said to the guys. With a straight face, too…She’s got skills.

And then...Mikey stabbed himself repeatedly with his unicorn, and then gave me a hug. It was a lovely time.