Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Kidnapping

I know it’s horrible to feel jealous, especially of people who are practically family, but… Frank wanted to keep Jill, and Mikey gave Natalie a hug, which is usually a good sign, but where did that leave me? I mean… no. I’m not continuing with this. Jealousy is a sin or something like that, and sins are like bananas. I hate them. But…

‘No Becca, I told me no!’ Everyone was looking at me funny.

“I… just said that out loud didn’t I?” I asked, slapping myself up the head mentally.

“Yeah.” Gerard nodded.

“Yeah… I’m… going to take Cupcake for a walk. Let’s go, unicorn.” I said quickly, grabbing Cupcake and running out of the room. I just needed to get away from them for a while… This is always how it was. Natalie always got picked because she was smart, and easy to talk to, Jillian always got picked because she was random and fun, and they were both different from the average person. I got picked, and I don’t even know why. They wanted a girl who’d draw flowers when they heard I liked art. I showed them monsters. Ghosts. Candles. Skeletons. Natalie and Jillian were supportive, but the adults weren’t. Sometimes it just didn’t seem fair. Ugh, I sound like an angsty teenager… Well, I’m definitely a teen, so I’m guaranteed to be half right at least…

“Becca!” You alright? You seem kinda down about something.” Natalie.

“Yeah, I’m fine, just wanted to see if the rain was letting up any. Can’t see it too well from the other window, you know?” I said, shoving off the window frame I was leaning against and semi-reluctantly heading back up the stairs. Time to face them all again…

“Becca, Natalie, grab our bags. Shove everything you can grab into them.” Jill said, already holding hers.

“Wait, what’s going on?”

“Just do it! You’ll see in a second.”

“Alright, but I don’t see why-” Natalie started, having finished packing.

“Go! Go! Go!” Frank shouted, and then I wasn’t on the floor anymore.

“Kidnap! Kidnap! Kidnap! Kidnap!” I screamed, thwacking whoever was holding me in the leg with my bag.