Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

It's Tomorrow

“Wait, so the dragon dude is a boy?” Brendon asked.

“Yes. Yes he is.” Becca answered.

“But why is he-”

“Shhhhhh. Don’t watch, absorb.”

“Do her parents ever-”

“Shhhhhh.”

“But does she-”

“Oh my god, Brendon! Shut the fuck up!” I shouted. He liked asking questions throughout the whole movie.

We were basically done with Spirited Away, after watching Howl’s Moving Castle and Princess Mononoke.

“What next?”

“Let’s see... we’ve got- Holy crap it’s tomorrow!” Ray shouted. He was correct. It was indeed well into tomorrow. Well... now it’s today, but it was yesterday’s tomorrow. More specifically, four o’ clock in the morning.

“How did I stay up for that long...” Mikey pondered, before realizing the impressive amount of coffee cups piled on the table next to him. I looked at the even bigger pile next to me, along with the entire bag of sugar I’d emptied. What can I say, I like my coffee sweet.

“I don’t want to go to bed! Lets throw a party! Let’s do it right now! I want to do things!” I shouted, almost tripping over Brendon, who was curled up in a ball, almost asleep on the floor. Gerard was curled up against him, passed out and using Brendon as a personal space heater.

“Oh, this is soooo blackmail material.” I smiled evilly, grabbing my camera off the piano and snapping a quick photo.

“Sleepy time...” Frank yawned, grabbing a blanket and collapsing on the couch... and on top of Natalie.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, what the hell are you doing?!” Natalie screamed

“Goodnight pillow.” Frank sighed, before going into his nightly coma.

“Is he gonna...”

“You might wanna get comfy. He’s not going to move for another 12 hours.” Bob said, following Becca and Ray upstairs to go to bed. Natalie shrugged as best as she could and closed her eyes, accepting her fate as a human pillow.

And then there was two.

Just Mikey and I, too hyped up on caffeine and sugar to sleep. So, we did what any normal people would do at 4 am when everybody else is completely passed out. We played patty cake sitting on top of the dining room table until every else woke up, which wasn’t until around 3 in the afternoon.