Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

We Are Girls

“Ow! Okay, I’ll admit, good shot…” Gerard picked a peanut off his chest and threw it back toward Ray.

“You’ve got such girl arms, you know that?”

“Hey! I take offense to that!” Jill had a point, I could probably beat Bob arm wrestling any day. Or maybe not Tuesdays. I don’t like Tuesdays. He shot her an apologetic glance and the guys continued being guys.

“Yeah, well, it’s also the reason I don’t play fucking guitar. My lungs could whip you so hard if they weren’t locked up inside me…”
More pounding footsteps made their way down the stairs and across the long hallway. “Bastard!” Mikey was chasing an exasperated looking Frank, who was also holding a very suspicious looking magazine over his head.

“Ooh, what’s Mikey been reading?” Bob said with a smirk from the couch. “Anything interesting in there? Anything at all?” Finally, Frank put it down on the table.
 
“Really Mikey?”

“That’s even worse than porn…”

“Are you sure you’re straight, bro?” A chorus of semi offensive comments swept across the room. Looking defeated, Mikey grabbed his newest edition of American Girl magazine off the table and trudged upstairs. A few seconds later we heard his voice from the top landing.

 “IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING, FRANK HAS A TWO YEAR SUBSCRIPTION TO BALLERINA WEEKLY!”

He giggled, and ran to his room.
 
Jillian flopped her way into the kitchen, joining me and Becca, still wearing a tank top and pajama pants and looking half asleep.

“They are such guys…” Becca pointed out.

“Agreed.”

“We should go do something really out of character. Something that would make the guys gag…”

“…you’re not seriously thinking…” I so knew what she had planned…

“Oh hell yes. We’re going bra shopping. I need new ones anyway, preferably of the neon orange variety.”

“…really? You’re going to make me wear a bra in front of you?” I was not so comfortable with this part…

Becca sighed. “Oh get over it…now, all we need is a ride…”